Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,541 members, 7,827,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures (24295 Views)

An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) / Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response / Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Are Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
This he wife slim sha

Slim black girls are too beautiful
My love for slim girls knows no bounds

Their beauty is second to non
Even their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vagina thereby preventing vagina odour. Which means they are odour free
Their camel is wonderful when they are on leggings
But they are too deep down there
They can accommodate anything that comes in

Tell them to sit on you and they will be very happy and rock you till the end of time

ekoshi daanu!

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures by sisitito01(f): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
Awww, Akah and Claire look so cute together ehn! Big congrats to them.
Re: Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
Wifey has to eat...
Re: Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures by cosse(m): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
This he wife slim sha

Even their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vagina thereby preventing vagina odour. Which means they are odour free

Tell them to sit on you and they will be very happy and rock you till the end of time
short of words nigga..
Na combo of praise and blasphemy b dis.....guy u are sick

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures by Chipink(f): 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
[quote author=PrinceCharmings post=77368290][/quote]

Lol Uncu.. are u pained? grin
Go and divorce them nau. tongue
Re: Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

Lol Uncu.. are u pained? grin
Go and divorce them nau. tongue
you have low self-esteem ,am not even from the west , take care child.

2 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures by Chipink(f): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
[s]you have low self-esteem ,am not even from the west , take care child.[/s]

I don't care were u are from,
I think the person with low self esteem here I you. grin
Uncu is pained, grin
Re: Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures by Peejayx01(m): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
I don't understand something o, see as she slim for the first picture while the last one is the opposite, did she fell sick?
Re: Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

I don't care were u are from,
I think the person with low self esteem here I you. grin
Uncu is pained, grin
kkk.

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures by SisiStar007: 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
A certain vague resemblance with bambam.....
Happy married life to you two,you look good together kiss kissmay your marriage stand the test of all times kiss kiss kiss
Re: Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures by slimdamatrix1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
This he wife slim sha

Disgusting pervert!

I hope soon, you get stoned. *spits*
Re: Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures by Siscooh: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
This he wife slim sha

Smells n odours are a fxn if poor intimate hygiene and many of them don't learn.
Re: Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures by Siscooh: 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:
Yoruba gals and their love for igbo men
Nope your brothers decide to marry them

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures by flington4550(m): 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
This he wife slim sha

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures by virgintoto(m): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
Which couple re in d last pics?
Re: Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures by virgintoto(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
This he wife slim sha

Cartel!!!!!!
Re: Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures by ChijyWills(m): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
*Hot offer for musicians and business owners*

*Are you a business owner or musician this offer is for you*
*Promote your songs and business on our blog and on radio station today* *To get more customers and build your online customer base too*
*Send a WhatsApp message to this number if interested 07084029641*
Re: Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures by gwama: 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS shocked
Re: Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures by hammerFC: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
jazz at work.

igbo men should watch wat they eat and who is giving them wat they eat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angel Christopher: "Stop Associating Sex With Satan" / Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) / Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.