Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan (1836 Views)

S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post / Why Nigerians ‘ll Ask Jonathan To Run In 2015 – Okupe / Fashola Ask Jonathan To Withdraw Troops From Lagos Streets – Full Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by Becomrich0: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2010
SS people are equal, but some are more equal than others

Another issue Jonathan Ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck  has is. Only a bastard1 from edo state or delta state or yorubaland would support Jonathan Ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck  , who have refused to correct the injustice done to us.

Only a bastard1 Yorubaman or a bastard1 Edo state man or bastard1 delta state would support Jonathan Ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck  knowing that Jonathan Ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck  has the power to make change and he refuse. Look at the map and ask how many bastard1 edo,delta or yorubaman would want to vote for jonathan, if a change is not made.

The yorubas have a proverb, and it says Omo ale(bastard1) using his left hand to point to his father house.

If God have given Jonathan Ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck  the power to make a change, Can anyone tell me a reason WHY JONATHAN EBELECHUKWU AZIKIWE GOODLUCK have refuse to make change.  If this picture dont make you upset, what then would make you upset.

Jonathan Ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck  has to know he is standing with the devil and he should not expect people to vote for him.  That why the kings in Yorubaland reject the car gift they gave them. They are telling the PDP , they are not bastard1.

Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by Becomrich0: 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2010
Now, I want to ask you. Why have MEND, JRC and Ijaws ,clark, Asari Dokubo refuse to support Pat Utomi, Donald Duke, Dele Momodu and others, But they only support an Ijaw man So MEND is not interested in a nation for the south south people but for Only Ijaw people.?? Would you say I am correct.

What it means is Asari dokubo and others are only interested in Ijaw nation and this others do not matter. am I correct , answer me. So the whole MEND thing is all about Ijaw alone and only Ijaw alone. So why is Asari Dokubo,clark and MEND not supporting Dele momodu or Pat Utomi or donald duke?are they not from the south south.? answer me. It is ijaw or nothing? answer me.

Ijaw people own MEND. It is the birthright of Ijaw people so why are you trying to claim it from them.

You dont know your history. MEND is the movement of ijaw Niger delta people. The name niger delta by isaac boro was for ijaw clans, So that is why Asari Dokubo form his own group. If you look at Asari movement, it was fighting for ijaw people before he got arrested. Niger delta is about Ijaw people. Even in the mind of Ijaw people, they are niger delta, all this others na fake niger delta. Joking. If not when Jonathan became president and he gave all the key position to who , Ijaw people. Who is minister of petroluem, does it sound Uhrobo or Itsekiri to you.

The rest people be mumu abi. Them no get sense. Why is MEND against Pat Utomi. Why is MEND against Donald Duke? Why is MEND against Dele momodu. ? Give me reason. So now, what if we say, Since Dele momodu is from edo state, that you people should support him , would MEND support him. ? Even if we all agree that , we may not want Jonathan as president that we would prefer Adams Oshiomole or Emmanuel Uduaghan or Dele Momodu, Do you think MEND would agree with it.?? NO.

I am asking you this question against, look at this name Adams Oshiomole or Emmanuel Uduaghan or Dele Momodu, would MEND support them, if we say we do not not want Jonathan?? Give me an answer MEND is Ijaw. ? prove to me otherwise.

look at this picture why does Jonathan Ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck does not want justice for delta state or Edo state. Give me one reason. Look I am telling you Ibime, we the people of Edo,delta and yorubas believe we would not get justice from Jonathan Ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck and we would not wait till 2019 when he leave office to get justice neither are Yorubas going to wait till 2048 because of Jonathan, we are going for ourself and ourself alone since him too is selfish and he is going for himself. That why come election, the yorubas would not vote for Jonathan or IBB, we would vote for a better candidate which is not Jonathan or IBB. Since Jonathan has refused to make change.
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by Becomrich0: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2010
Jonathan is only looking out for his own interest and not what is best for majority. He need to prove us wrong, by going to the united nation for help. I am telling you, we would pass the United nation test and avoid a civil war. We have contact with a major person from the OIC, they would vote for us.
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by Ibime(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2010
Ijaw people own MEND but the leader of MEND is an Urhobo man?. . . hmmmm, Becomemadness
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by Becomrich0: 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2010
So henry Okah is Uhrobo, He is not. is that what you are saying, Or is it Gbomo Jomo, who is an ijaw man ?
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by Beaf: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2010
The name is Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe Goodluck. Which one be "Ebele[i]chukwu[/i]?"
Stop calling our presido strange names o! grin
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by Becomrich0: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2010
Beaf, then answer my question, why does Jonathan Ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck does not want justice for delta state or Edo state. Give me one reason.
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by Beaf: 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2010
Becomrich0:

Beaf, then answer my question, why does Jonathan Ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck does not want justice for delta state or Edo state. Give me one reason.

I don't know Jonathan Ebele[i]chukwu[/i] Azikiwe Goodluck.
Ask me about Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by Becomrich0: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2010
what nonsense are you talking about. do google check, he himself call himself Jonathan Ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201005100339.html

Do you know there is Ekpeye people in the border of  Bayelsa state and river state?
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by naijaking1: 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2010
Does anybody have a copy of the petition Okirika chiefs wrote against Gov. Amechi?
It's sad the waterfront slum has been allowed to mess up Igwe Ocha for this long.
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by Beaf: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2010
Becomrich0:

what nonsense are you talking about. do google check, he himself call himself Jonathan Ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201005100339.html

Do you know there is Ekpeye people in the border of Bayelsa state and river state?

Damn! Dude, I am now convinced that you can't read! cry cry cry cry
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by MShittu: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2010
Becomrich, so what is it that you want this fellow to do?
Bcuz i dey confuse
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by Becomrich0: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2010
I hope you know we can even boycott the election at our own end, It would just be the North and east that goes to vote, Do you think Jonathan would remain president then.
Beaf you would know on election day and the annouce the result and they walk Jonathan out of Aso rock and know this is not a joke.

You see only a foolishman put election vote weapon in his enermy hand. Do you think Jonathan is a smart man, I am even trying to help him. He does not know politics. When vote from Kano come out 10 million and and he get 1000 vote.   And in Katsina  vote count is 5.7 million ,  his opponent get 5.6 million , Jonathan get 300 vote.  Then Jonathan  would remember I am a good man and godly man posting satellite picture.  And he would humble himself and contact me. Pride the bible says bring down men.

Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by Becomrich0: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2010
The problem is Jonathan and the Ijaw people believe they own the altantic ocean, that because they own the Altantic ocean which the oil is. They are the owner of the oil and they are not ready to share their Altantic ocean oil money with the North. Can someone tell them , the Altantic ocean is own by God. And the oil inside is a gift of God.
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by MShittu: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2010
But they are sharing the money with the north
Isn't that why the Niger Delta people are so pissed?
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by Becomrich0: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2010
What I am saying is that Altantic ocean is OWN By God. Only a stupid1 man believe his grandfather own Altantic Ocean.  They want to keep ALL of the oil money to themself and let the North go without anything. That is not possible.

What we are saying is, since the satellite pictures shows we have a problem and it may lead to a civil war since the north would not agree to the satellite pictures , that for the sake of peace, we seek an extra united nation seat. Just like scotland, irish,wales have at the fifa.  The 16 Northern becomes a country on its own by with a relationship with the south. An open border that can not be shut. either to business or otherwise. While the open border allow people to cross without visa and trade, no immigration officer.

While only the oil revenue is shared base on state.  Or the other alternative is to remove edo,delta and  Yorubas from Nigeria either to benin republic or we seek a seat at the united nation on our own.

OIC would support us. we have our link ready.
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by Becomrich0: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2010
Mstittu leave your number.    The problem is most nigerian politician are not well inform. Scotland ,wales are countries.  Do google search .
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by slap1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2010
^Lol. This becomrich's got an erratic brain wave!
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by Becomrich0: 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2010
I would not be telling you what is not possible. I know, some countries have already technically given the go ahead already, if Jonathan trys. Most member nation of the united nation already knows about our effort.

The north would not be at any disadvantage, we would have the OIC as part of the whole thing. No hidden agenda.
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by Becomrich0: 2:46am On Sep 13, 2010
You say may brain do wetin.

Now let pretend we just had an election. And Jonathan refuse to correct the injustice. Let do what in Engineering we call modelling of the result.

will be back.
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by Obiagu1(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2010
Beaf:

I don't know Jonathan Ebele[i]chukwu[/i] Azikiwe Goodluck.
Ask me about Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Actually, Ebele is a short form of Ebelechukwu just like Emeka for Chukwuemeka. No one bears just Ebele but that still does not make him an Igbo man, he is an Ijaw and he said it himself.
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by Becomrich0: 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2010
Obiagu1, look let me better explain. You see I dont think Jonathan get the point. You see during june 12 election , IBB cancel people vote. It means IBB prevent the people of Nigeria to have democratic government. If Jonathan does not make a change based on the satellite pictures too either by going to the united nation or remove edo,delta and Yorubas. And we use the old statisitics which is nonsense. He has done the same thing equal to what IBB did. prevent democracy.

So it basically mean IBB and Jonathan are equal. While IBB cancel people vote during June 12, Jonathan would have cancelled people vote and replace with with rigged figures.

IBB= Jonathan( if he does not go to the UN or remove edo,delta and Yorubas,)

Jonathan has to pick which one he prefer the United nation or remove Edo,delta and Yorubas.
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by Becomrich0: 3:34am On Sep 14, 2010
Jonathan go to the united nation, we have more than 100 countries on ourside. I take my papa head beg you. my friend na dey work for the someone, I no fit talk for internet. Any group would do nonsense , his risking his head. Go to the United nation . we got pass. I would list the names here.
The north would not loss anything.
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by Becomrich0: 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2010
I know it is a hard decision for Jonathan but this is what a president must do.  Jonathan as to go to the united nation. I am 100% now sure we would pass. I know he may be worry relax. He has to go, they would give it to us.

Here are likely country that would be on ourside. i would be back

Africa countries. and I would list other later. I have to go

Algeria
Angola
Benin
Botswana
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cameroon
Cape Verde
Central African Rep
Chad
Congo
Dem. Rep. Congo (Zaire)
Djibouti
Egypt
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Gabon
Gambia
Ghana
Guinea Bissau
Guinea
Ivory Coast
Kenya
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Madagascar
Malawi
Mali
Mauritania
Mauritius
Morocco
Mozambique
Namibia
Niger
Nigeria
Reunion
Rwanda
São Tomé and Principe
Senegal
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Somalia
South Africa
Sudan
Swaziland
Tanzania
Togo
Tunisia
Uganda
Zambia
Zanzibar
Zimbabwe
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by ezeagu(m): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2010
Becomrich0:

Here are likely country that would be on ourside. i would be back

Africa countries. and I would list other later. I have to go

Algeria
Angola
Benin
Botswana
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cameroon
Cape Verde
Central African Rep
Chad
Congo
Dem. Rep. Congo (Zaire)
Djibouti
Egypt
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Gabon
Gambia
Ghana
Guinea Bissau
Guinea
Ivory Coast
Kenya
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Madagascar
Malawi
Mali
Mauritania
Mauritius
[s]Morocco
Mozambique
Namibia
Niger
Nigeria
Reunion
Rwanda
São Tomé and Principe
Senegal
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Somalia
South Africa
Sudan
Swaziland
Tanzania
Togo
Tunisia
Uganda
Zambia
Zanzibar
Zimbabwe[/s]
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by tkb417(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2010
pls, stop showing maps to buttress ur mssg cos it gets me confused

so, u dont want us to support Goodluck?
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by yeswecan(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2010
Becomrich what are you talking about? can you come open
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by snowdrops(m): 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2010
abeg who get panadol. this becomrich self.
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by Becomrich0: 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2010
One of the question they are going to ask you, is how would the north finance itself. If you show them that there is a revenue sharing formal already in place. And you hope to continue it with the north with modification. without this you would find it hard to pass. so that idea that niger delta take 100% of the oil would not work.  Look  some countries have population of less than kano state with no resource like kano state and have a seat at the united nation.  So i wonder why the fear by some people.

Like I said the other option is remove edo,delta and  Yorubas.
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by Beaf: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2010
[size=14pt]Becomrich have you ever sniffed gutter water?[/size] shocked shocked shocked

Weird! Youths in Kano inhale gutter odour to get drugged *558 suspects arrested —NDLEA

Sunday, June 29, 2008
NATIONAL Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Kano State Command said thousands of youths in the state inhaled gutter odour, sniff bicycle solution as well as take overdose of Benzyl cough syrup to get drugged, just as 558 suspects were so far arrested in the past six months. . .

http://www.vanguardngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=11269&Itemid=42

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-146656.0.html
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by Gamine(f): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2010
I don't understand the position of this man. It's hard to grasp what Becomrich0 is talking about.

Still, I don't see any reason to support Jonathan or any of those mentioned here.
Re: Edo,delta People not Equal,but Some Are More Equal Than Others ask Jonathan by Becomrich0: 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2010
The problem is a cultural thing and the believe of the ijaw people. Which is also responsible for MEND mentally. You see as part of Ijaw culture, they believe in water god. And if you go through the ijaw culture they believe they own the sea. that they are the custodial of the sea.

Even if you look at Jonathan life. He may not want to accept. He read something relating to fishing. He still tie himself to his culture. It makes it difficult to see the oil on the ALTANTIC OCEAN as not thier.  Ijaw fishermen sometime make claim to a portion of the sea as thiers, and other people dont go there.

If we can bring Jonathan out of this, we just solve the problem. And he would be able to go to United nation.
Here is my point, with the population of nigeria, and knowing nigeria very well and looking at the satellite pictures we have a problem.

They want to pretend, which would not work. 

But let look at the implication for africa. Ghana is given nigerian problem because even without a crisis at the moment nigeria youth are immigrating to Ghana in thier thousand. So imagine a crisis,  Ghana economy would crash in 7 days if there is a crisis or civil war in Nigeria.

I am not talking of Ghana alone. Countries like Togo, Benin , Chad, cameroon, Niger would be finished. They all depend on Nigeria for most of thier supply. From electricity to university education and even manufactured goods.
I have just given you 6 countries, nearly all the 16 west africa countries depend on nigeria for oil . It crash their own economy too.

So you would see human suffering that the united nation would close bank. The united nation would go into bankruptcy. I do not think China,UK, france, russia,Canada,USA, China etc  want to get his children for peace keeping which would cost thier economy alot. Not to talk of the number of thier own citizen that may die during this period. Given us an extra seat in the united nation to help us solve our problem and when you compare this to risk the world would take if Jonathan refuse to go to the united nation for help.

We can not continue to pretend. It is only a silly man who is hungry and pretend he is full. Let all cry out to the rest of the world for Help. I am 100% confident they would give us an extra seat at the united nation that would solve our problem. I am 100% confident. They know the implication. Nigeria is the second largest supplier of Oil to the United state.  Ask Obama if he would not support us, He would because he knows how much it would affect the pocket of american, if Jonathan does not look for a peaceful solution . It would affect the USA economy. Gas price would go up. And Obama economy program would crash too.

Even in britain, they know the implication. And I dont think any of this countries want to see people die. The problem with most black people and leaders, you are always looking for the hidden agenda of the white man. No white man sent me to do this. Ok.

I am only trying to save 15,000,000 lifes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Dangerously Empowering The Chris Uba & Brothers Again ! ! ! ! / Senate Leader, Senator Teslim Folarin Arrested For Eleweomo Murder / How BBC Caused Crisis In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.