Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa (21799 Views)

2 Nigerians Fight Over Girls In Malaysia, One In Coma (Graphic Pics) / 2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000 / Eiye-buccaneer Cult Clash: 2 Nigerians Killed In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by FreemanUYB(m): 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Ojuelegba Thunder go strike you... angry

Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Breezybidex: 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
[the people have to stop this killing quote author=WisdomFlakes post=77366867]

https://thenationonlineng.net/two-nigerians-stabbed-to-death-in-south-africa/
[/quote]
Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by smithsammy(m): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
agylistic77:
I hope they aren't telling S. A citizen they are d one developing their country. Because xenophobic thing is affecting mostly Nigerians.
You took this out of my mouth. Maybe they were boasting and chestbeating there, forgetting it's not southwest where they often are condoned.

According to the Yoruba proverb, "when a man's yam has sprouted, he should cover it with his hands".

1 Like

Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
Two developers gone , rip to them.
Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Almaiga: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
FreemanUYB:

that's why your progress in life is slow!!!!

your brain is half dead!!!

The truth pain this man well. grin

Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by PenisCaP: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
AngelicBeing:
I don't understand, why is it that it is mainly Nigerians that are stabbed often in South Africa? South Africa has people from different parts of the world but I hardly hear of nationals of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Burundi, Congo Drc, Zimbabweans, Cameroonians, Togolese, etc killed the way Nigerians are killed almost on a monthly basis, something is not adding up, could it be drug, yahoo plus, minus, square root related? sad

Not only Nigerians u are reading this because u are a Nigeria.
I'm sure if u go to their own blog or website u will read theirs too
Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by richie240: 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
ednut1:
Nigerians kill nigerians in SA we keep mute
SA kill nigerians we scream. Abeg make una carry baised reporting comot
Sakamaje:
Chai! Those South Africans must really HATE Nigerians. This is getting too much.
RIP to d dead.
on d issue of hate, do we not provoke/have/show immense hatred for ourselves right here inside Nigeria all because of ethnic affiliation?
Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
I am sick and tired of hearing of Xenophobic attacks on Nigerians and other foreign blacks by South African blacks. It is a shame that the same blacks that the government of Nigeria stuck out its neck for during apartheid [when white South Africans regarded them as sub-humans and were treating them as such] have now turned against its citizens. It is not a secret that some Nigerians and other foreigners living there are not model citizens and commit crimes but that is no reason to attack and kill them. Let the law take care of the criminals. In Nigeria, I am certain there are foreigners who not only commit economic crimes but also crimes against persons and properties yet, I do not see Nigerians going on a rampage against foreigners. Maybe Nigerians should resort to that and try to even the playing field. In any country where you have foreigners, there are criminal elements amongst those foreigners and resorting to jungle justice as a way to deal with them is not the best solution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
AngelicBeing:
I don't understand, why is it that it is mainly Nigerians that are stabbed often in South Africa? South Africa has people from different parts of the world but I hardly hear of nationals of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Burundi, Congo Drc, Zimbabweans, Cameroonians, Togolese, etc killed the way Nigerians are killed almost on a monthly basis, something is not adding up, could it be drug, yahoo plus, minus, square root related? sad

Because this is Nairaland and only stories concerning Nigerians are reported.
Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by saintandsinnerz: 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dareal90s:

They knw the tribe, and they used to make reference to that whenever u wanna rent an apartment in SA.
Are you living in South Africa?
Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Studyinchina200(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
Most African countries have that special personal hatred towards Nigerians.

Even here in China.

AngelicBeing:
Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Muyiii(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
I reside in South Africa and I’m a Nigerian. I’ve been in South Africa for 3 years now. I earned my PhD here and I’m also a citizen of SA now. Mind you my studies was free (paid for by the SA government). Guys there are a handful of Nigerians here doing well for themselves and representing us well. I have a very good job and I’ve made lots of friends here as well. I’m saying these because if only you know what most of our brothers do here.. you will understand the root cause of these attacks and news see and hear all day. It’s appalling, it’s becoming harder being a Nigerian in any part of the world you go to today. How can you leave your country for another man’s country in search of greener pastures, just to get there and desolate the place. It’s not right...I do not support the killing of another human. But let’s not trample on the well being of others for our own selfish gains...

2 Likes

Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by rampantlover: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Very soon Nigerians will be getting battered in Ghana too. I don't understand why most Nigerians can't live like humans. Come and see how they are indulging in criminal activities with impunity.
Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ghettochild4u(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Its a shame the culprits will never be brought to book.. This guys are the most xenophobic race in d whole world...
If their govt tell u dey like foreigners.... Its oju aiye..
The ANC are the ones instigating this xenophobia during election year of few Months to election....
This they do all the time..
Secondly, South Africans don't truely love us...
They hate that we are successful, hustlers and show off..
We r the most hated nationals in south Africa...
These south African have been violent right from the apartheid regime.... Its in their blood... They will never attack the whites but fellow Africans like Malawi,Zimbabwean, Nigerians, Ghanaians,Congolese to mention a few...
They hate to see u succeed.. Because they are lazy n don't want work..
South Africa is d only country in the world that pays child grant of 460 rand for having kids.. This also is part of the reason they so many teenage and single babymamas who even av different kids for different fathers..
They claim we foreigners are taking their jobs... The truth most foreign business men n employers do not like to employ dem.. Pay a south African salary n he goes on a drinking spree n won't come to work n sometimes hand over doctor's report when they resume..
They have no culture of saving... They spend dia salary like they will die tomorrow...
The reason they attack us at any given Chance is cos they hate us...
The excuse some use is that we are drug dealers.. Imagine.. They forget there are Nigerian doctors in their health sectors doing fantasically

2 Likes

Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Unik3030: 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
AngelicBeing:
99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are igbos, go to South Africa n see for yourself now igbos misbehave there. they behave as if they are d only ones that need money so by that they do useless risky business. I don't know y they find it hard to hustle legitimately. just imagine d way they keep screaming Lagos is no man's land, had it been d Yoruba's are aggressive like the hausas, don't u think they will b getting killed in a daily, igbos find it hard to behave anywhere they find themselves, they never respect their host

3 Likes

Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by iragbmite: 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
Unik3030:
99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are igbos, go to South Africa n see for yourself now igbos misbehave there. they behave as if they are d only ones that need money so by that they do useless risky business. I don't know y they find it hard to hustle legitimately. just imagine d way they keep screaming Lagos is no man's land, had it been d Yoruba's are aggressive like the hausas, don't u think they will b getting killed in a daily, igbos find it hard to behave anywhere they find themselves, they never respect their host

Unfortunately, they take our Yoruba hospitality for cowardice.

At some point, we will have to put them in their place, like they do in other civilized societies like SA, Kenya, India, UK, Thailand, The Philippines, Indonesia, USA etc

1 Like

Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by anambraamaka: 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
Unik3030:

Some Igbos sell drugs I give you that but honestly Yoruba is the problem in South Africa. They go about telling every SA that Igbos are the ones spoiling the country. Yoruba are the most cunny people ever! They are only doing yahoo yahoo there and they make a lot of noise. I just left SA listen to go Marven now you will find all the Yoruba yahoo boys loud AF, unfortunately SANS classify everybody as Nigerian. It's only these Yoruba that tell that all the crimes are committed by Igbos while its a fat fat lie.
Igbos have businesses but very very few Yoruba have legit business only yahoo and forking underage girls.
Despite all the propaganda Igbos still rise
Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Unik3030: 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
anambraamaka:

Some Igbos sell drugs I give you that but honestly Yoruba is the problem in South Africa. They go about telling every SA that Igbos are the ones spoiling the country. Yoruba are the most cunny people ever! They are only doing yahoo yahoo there and they make a lot of noise. I just left SA listen to go Marven now you will find all the Yoruba yahoo boys loud AF, unfortunately SANS classify everybody as Nigerian. It's only these Yoruba that tell that all the crimes are committed by Igbos while its a fat fat lie.
Igbos have businesses but very very few Yoruba have legit business only yahoo and forking underage girls.
Despite all the propaganda Igbos still rise
i was also in South Africa late last year, it's true that Yoruba's tell those guys that igbos are bad... u are correct but do I blame d Yoruba's? no I don't blame them cos from the beginning South Africans regard every Nigerian as d same so when igbos commit crime they burst every Nigerian n the innocent suffer most cos majority of the culprit would have absconded. so in order to avoid mass attack on innocent Nigerians they resort to reporting igbos to the authority which I will also do if I were in their case n I believe u would do that to cos u can't b punished for another man's sin. let igbos live right n hustle legitimately n everyone will b fine but if u are hell bent on putting others in trouble, u will b dealt with. simple
Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Odomero118(m): 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Despite this xenophobic stuff, some Nigerians are still going there hmmmmmmm nawa ooo, but come to think of it, I don't just know why South Africans hate Nigerians so much
Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Veridicus: 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
What the BBC SAYS:

Where are the migrants from?

About 70% of foreigners in South Africa come from neighbouring Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Lesotho.

The remaining 30% is made up of people from Malawi, UK, Namibia, eSwatini, previously known as Swaziland, India and other countries.

There are an estimated 3.6 million migrants in the country, a spokesperson for South Africa's national statistics body told the BBC, out of an overall population of well over 50 million.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-47800718
Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Veridicus: 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
So, 70% of foreigners in South Africa come from neighbouring Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Lesotho.The remaining 30% is made up of people from Malawi, UK, Namibia, eSwatini, previously known as Swaziland, India and other countries.

thought you South African idiots and your Ghanaian supporters claim that there are 6 million Nigerians in South Africa?
Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Veridicus: 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVTWjBH6FcU

Your South African Malema in the video above stated the he feels ashamed he is South African, witnessing the murder of Africans by Bantu South Africans.

I say he should be.

Malema says South Africans are full of self-hate.

I say he is right.

Malema says a little of this self hates is illustrated by the fact that South Africans, with their thick Bantu skulls, only shine eyes for blacks from elsewhere in Africa but would never raise a squeak when they see Indians, Whites, or Chinese.

I say I’m glad that no Whites, Indians or Chinese are being harmed. How does extended killing legitimise murder ?

Malema stated that the borders of South Africa are artificial and that white colonials drew them in order to divide Africans.

I say, I’m glad that they did. In fact, I only regret that the colonials did not erect insurmountable walls around Nigeria and South Africa: around Nigeria to keep out hatful Africans and around South Africa to seal in the animal which dwell there.
Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Menance: 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
These afonja idiots always look for medium to display their inherited stupidity. Idiots
Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Veridicus: 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nigeria is taking this tolerance thing too far, tolerating all the hate from the rest of Africa coming our way. It is about time we begin to retaliate. I do not mean kill anyone. All we have to do is take Nationality seriously and the rest of Africa will eventually stop taking us for granted. A part of taking Nationality seriously should involve the following: We need to have Nigerians registered in someway so that the wellbeing of Nigerians is prioritised through the recognition of Nigerians as belonging to Nigeria. No longer should we extend kith-and-kiness to fellows from Cameroon, Niger, Chad or Benin Republic by virtue of primordial relationships or to wider Africa by virtue of shared Africaness. Buhari is right to ban foreigners from Zamfara mines. Same should be done to Ghanaians and other Africans. Kick em out if they have no documents. Implement new immigration systems and enact more stringent immigration laws. Nigerians should begin to document our cultures and take ownership of them. We have let the rest of Africa take too long and too much from us without given credit. We should, each of us that are Nigerian, get into the habit of declaring our achievements for Nigeria and not for Africa. No longer should we let outsiders dismiss Nigerian Nationality by declaring something that is Nigerian as African, which is something I notice outsiders don’t do with other African nations. You will hear African Americans mention Senegalese hair, or Ghana this or Kenyan that but if a thing has Nigerian origin, there is ether hesitancy to mention Nigeria or an apologetic tone if done so. Usually something Nigerian will be declared African or West African. It is time for all that to stop. It is time we fight fore ourselves, it is time we open our eyes and stop trying to make everyone feel comfortable and not overwhelmed.
We should not join the Africa free trade crap and we should renegotiate or leave ECOWAS. Nigeria needs a dose of NATIONALISM! When we are more nationalistic, challenging those narratives our enemies’ and their supporters put out about us will come naturally. We’ll be challenging India and their ‘all African crimes can be blamed on Nigerians’ rubbish. We’ll be trying to find out just exactly who these people are that go about trying to set us at each others throat whenever we need to challenge outsiders. Nigeria will no longer be pray to foreign powers sponsoring terrorist against us. Nigerians will be more likely in future to put the wellbeing of the Nation above that of tribe. We’ll be more likely to elect politicians that can deliver for everyone or that would like to do so. We’ll be challenging and advocating for all our people that find themselves in difficulty in shithole places like Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Libya, Italy, Indonesia and so on. We’ll be honouring our soldiers killed in action, compensating their families, commiserating their memories in lavish annual ceremonies. We’ll be our brothers keepers. We’ll put the future of our children ahead of our own. We’ll invest in sports for such things reinforce Nationalism. Anyway you all get the picture….
Re: Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa by wilddee(m): 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
If the southerners hears that the northerners have killed one of them they will start shouting "NO ONE HAS MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE" the next thing they will retaliate in south.

these is where we need such spirit

South Africans are killing ur brothers
DO SOMETHING NOW!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna / Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud / Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.