Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Ipad Users, Share Your Experience ! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ipad Users, Share Your Experience ! (507 Views)

Your Experience With Spectranet Internet Services / Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ipad Users, Share Your Experience ! by sonyvaio(f): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2010
With the launch of the ipad, Apple again produced another innovative product that fills the huge chasm between the smartphone and the laptop.
Three months after, I finally decided to get one for myself even though it cost a lot, but considering the fact that I spend on the average 8 hours a day on the internet and I love reading ebooks; two things which the ipad does perfectly, I was hit with the news of Samsung, the world's second largest producer of smartphones' launch of the Samsung galaxy tab; a 5 inch screen tablet which runs android 2.2 (froyo) and all reviews I have seen and read have been really impressive.
Apple does not accept flash, therefore you cannot view certain websites, its expensive and larger (9.7 inch screen) and heavier, the galaxy tab will likely be cheaper, smaller and lighter.
which of these tablets will be a better deal at the end of the day? your thoughts please
Re: Ipad Users, Share Your Experience ! by oluwabamis(m): 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2010
you can get a lot of tablet news here. In case you decide to get one, I will like you to order for me too. I will be most willing to pay all charges associated with the order

http://www.tabletpc2.com/

(1) (Reply)

Best Offer For Laptops Deals Good Prizes / Pls Read This How To Use 2500 Naira Card To Brows For Six Mouth Use Network Mtn Zain Eti For More / Can Someone Help Me With Steps For Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.