Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! - Computer Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! (28972 Views)

Pay 3months Subscription And Get Vsat Internet Connection In Any Location In Nig / Dealers Wanted Nationwide For Distribution Of Ka Band Vsat Internet Solution !!! / Brodband C-band Vsat Internet Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2010
New 1.2mtr (KU) Migration

Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2010
Services on NSS10, Idirect Platform now available on C-band and T11 iDirect Platform on KU.
Linkstar services now available on w3a and eurobird satelite
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2010
Marine internet Services now available on IS901, IS1002, NSS 6, W2A, NSS10 and IS4.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2010
Marine internet Services now available on IS901, IS1002, NSS 6, W2A, NSS10 and IS4.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2010
As the Increasing needs for VSAT connectivity in Remote location & the competent support required to meet this needs arises across West Africa,Team building & Partnership remains key for professionals.

We are proud to associate with local partners to effect efficient delivery of Turnkey VSAT Solutions and Services in West Africa
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Evans5050: 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2010
Please send me a copy of the price list to evans650@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2010
Hi Evans,

Thank you for your inquiry, Requested info has been sent to your email.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2010
Marine and Land Broadband Internet Connectivity now available
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Donkoga(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2010
i would like to hv the price list too, my mail add is timikoga@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2010
Hi Timi,

Requested pricing has been sent to your email.

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2010
Dedicated Bandwidth like no other!
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2010
Provision of Shared and Dedicated Bandwidth Capacity of Up to 115Mbps
Same Day Site Activation for all Existing VSAT Sites
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by King2000: 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2010
hello ashiwaju, how are u doing over there, i hope u are doing great. pls can u kindly send me ur price list to my mail. abdullahi4king@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by rielui: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2010
Hi, I saw ur post and i'm interested, but can you send me ur price list, also the various system capacity and the given packages.

rielui2002@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2010
Hi King, Hi rielui,

Thank you for your enquiry, Requested info has been sent to your email.

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by rielui: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2010
Hi, pls how do i get this modem, and can u give me the actual download and upload speed?, also what is the price and packaged offered?
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2010
Hi Sir,

Thank you once again for your inquiry, Requested info has been sent to your email.

Please confirm

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 12:07am On Dec 30, 2010
Step into the NEw Year with Speedy Internet Connectivity! Happy 2011!
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2011
Experience Double Internet Speed coupled with Highly Exceptional Service Delivery in the year twenty elevation.

We are proud to be of quality service at all time!
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2011
All Equipment @ Zero cost for VPN sites and Sites with more than 1Meg Dedicated BW request on C-band.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 12:36am On Jan 08, 2011
50% discount on cost of Installation for new sites

2 month Free Internet on KU & C-band only (12months Subscription Required) and 1 month free internet on KU & C-band only ( 6 months bandwidth required)
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2011
Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2011
Dedicated VSAT Internet Connectivity, Voice, Video Streaming and more,
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2011
Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity, VPN, Branch Network Integration via VSAT and lots More
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2011
Satellite broadband ku & C band on Hughes now available, Locked x3 Modems can also work with our network
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 10:25am On Jan 17, 2011
Thank You all for your Enquiry and Thank You all for doing business with us, We would continue to ensure that highly exceptional services is rendered at all times.

Your Inquiry is highly appreciated. Please keep them coming! We would annouce soon, new services that allows you to use your locked x3 modems on our network!!!!

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by doncampos: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2011
@Ashiwaju,

please send price list for bandwidth, shared and dedicated as well as moderms to chinosxl@hotmail.com

Do u have any of the following fairly used or new

-2.4M antenna C band circular
-5watt C band BUC
-Norsat LNB
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2011
Hi Don,

Thank you for your enquiry, Price List has been sent as requested.

Yes!! we have the equipment you require
2.4mtr Prodelin Dish Used (c-band)
5watts BUC and Norsat LNB
(USED)

Prices has also been sent to your email. Please let me know if there are other things you would like me to do for you.

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Femexx(m): 2:10am On Jan 20, 2011
I need the price list too email- davidotemmy@yahoo.com. I reside outside Lagos though.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by doncampos: 11:33am On Jan 20, 2011
@Ashiwaju,

I didn't get your email can u pls resend it? chinosxl@hotmail.com
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 11:11am On Jan 21, 2011
Hi Femmx,

BW Pricelist has been sent to your email as requested.

Thank You all for your Inquiry. Please keep them coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

All Laptops Motherboard Available In Lagos Nigeria / Sell Your Laptops To Us / Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.