Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Ladies Travel From Europe To Enjoy My Huge Dick,nigeria Guy Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Travel From Europe To Enjoy My Huge Dick,nigeria Guy Says (1616 Views)

Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals / This Guy Says He Looks Like Davido. See Reactions (Photos) / This Guy Says He Looks Like Michael Jackson (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Travel From Europe To Enjoy My Huge Dick,nigeria Guy Says by whistles: 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
A Waterfalls based “underground” actor and musician has claimed that his manhood has made him a fortune. Kudzi Savanhu said rich and lonely women are after him because of his extraordinary manhood that satisfies them.

He has boasted of his skill to use his big organ, hence the local and foreign rich women are after him and others even pay just to see it on visuals to quench their sexual desire.

“I think I am naturally gifted when it comes to this manhood that has made me some few thousands within a short space of time.

“Women love how I use it in bed and they say its size and form is unique.

“This made me realise that I could use my natural wonder to make money when I got intimate with a local business lady who paid me just to appreciate the pleasure and satisfaction she got from me,” said Savanhu.

“For some women, they don’t need to sleep with me.

“They just want to see the visuals of me playing with my manhood and they masturbate as they watch.

“Then they just send me money and those who usually want visuals are from South Africa, and some other parts of Europe.

“I am enjoying it because it’s fun and getting money in that easy way,” he added.

Savanhu narrated how the rich and lonely women got to know about him.

“There are a lot of social networks on the Internet and some dating sites.

“When I realised about the unique package that I have and the talent I have on using it, I thought of making money and advertised myself on several dating and fling sites.

He said;

“This explains why I have some clients from outside the country. I have six clients that have actually come here from SA and Europe just to enjoy with me,”

The actor also has a movie titled Money is The Root of All Evil set to be released in May on the local market.

See photos http://www.whistles.com.ng/2019/04/08/ladies-travel-from-europe-to-enjoy-my-huge-dicknigeria-guy-says/
Re: Ladies Travel From Europe To Enjoy My Huge Dick,nigeria Guy Says by boyfwend(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
It is only an unemployed and frustrated ladies that looks for you. Don't use this your stupidness to damage the image of hard working ladies out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Travel From Europe To Enjoy My Huge Dick,nigeria Guy Says by chigoziri2403(m): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
internal generated revenue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Travel From Europe To Enjoy My Huge Dick,nigeria Guy Says by Hintona(f): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
Male hoelosho
Re: Ladies Travel From Europe To Enjoy My Huge Dick,nigeria Guy Says by Onyi22(f): 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
Where is d dick?
Re: Ladies Travel From Europe To Enjoy My Huge Dick,nigeria Guy Says by mrgreen4real(m): 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
The foolish thread I comment on, this year.

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Girl, Meram Indimi’s Depression Story / Singer Tony Tetuila Shares Throwback Photo With Basketmouth In 2002 / Daniella Okeke Reveals How Tonto Dikeh Gave Her Shelter For 2years In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.