Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Youths Protest, Demand Speakership For North Central (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Protest, Demand Speakership For North Central (Photos) (11259 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) / Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) / 5000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Delta Central (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Protest, Demand Speakership For North Central (Photos) by dotunbidemi: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
did I hear someone just saying Tinubu... na was ooo
Re: Youths Protest, Demand Speakership For North Central (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
NC deserve it that's the truth
Re: Youths Protest, Demand Speakership For North Central (Photos) by Arizonaaddict1: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nenejeje:
The day Nigeria and Nigerians start looking beyond ethnicity and religion, that will be the beginning of better things to come.

Because I still can't understand how president, vp, sp etcetera coming from your region will improve the overall well being of that place.

We should seriously be considering people that can actually deliver and move the country forward
you be said it all kudos
Re: Youths Protest, Demand Speakership For North Central (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hotfreezer:

With your 21.7% turnout?
What did you give Atiku and Obi his dog?
Lagos turnout was 18%
Re: Youths Protest, Demand Speakership For North Central (Photos) by georgecso(m): 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
Useless youths... They ll never protest for good governance and accountability....
Re: Youths Protest, Demand Speakership For North Central (Photos) by Akabuking: 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
poor fellows.

Re: Youths Protest, Demand Speakership For North Central (Photos) by kayroc: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
I don't think this protest is sincere. The last protest I witnessed that was for real was the subsidy protest in Ojota around 2012.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Why South East Needs Extra State / Oshiomhole Revokes Igbinedion, Others’ 101,548 Hectares Of Land / Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.