Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death (48386 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by Onyekachi419(f): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
When he reach heaven, he wil explain to God the movie he acted on earth. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by Xinzu: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
phintohlar:
hahahaha

Sup B
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by Neveating: 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
Funny
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by yyha3314(m): 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
Pls who is this "DADDY FREEZE"
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by Sonnobax15(m): 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
God of men indeed..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by Sanchez01: 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
Maybe the pastor killed him for not acting his dead man role well cry
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by GTtruth(m): 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
lol see who is saying God cannot be mocked, pot calling kettle black, wait for your turn mumy freeze, now you know blasphemy bad when you open your gutter and said shit about Jesus and his servant thinking you are making sense, try think sir for you to say Jesus drinks alcohol your days are still numbered until you thought it wise to preach the gospel cause if you do I know people will believe you, you have the platform so do the needful#GT#
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by Proffdada: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ranchy100:
Very sill pastors
smart pastors silly members

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by anochuko01(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
SageTravels:

I am glad freeze knows God cannot be mock. This should be a lesson to him. He should allow God to fight his battle. freeze should stop attacking pastors. Let God do his thing. he knows how to handle his things.
if he doesnt react, he wont eat. let him eat pls
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by lloyds(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
I don't support this Pastor, but Freeze go and sit down. Always reacting to anything gospel. . Go and address Nigerian politicians. .
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by AngelicBeing: 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
delugajackson:
He thought he could cheat nature but unfortunately, nature has proven to be smarter than him. He officially declared himself dead both in the spiritual and physical realm the moment he got into that coffin. And trust me, the Heavens honored his decision and Hell sealed his fate.

This should serve as a deterrent to those who chose to be used as puppets for these charlatans to perform their fake miracles. Be careful what you wish for. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. If you pretend to be blind, you will surely be struck with blindness. If you pretend to be mad, you will surely run mad, if you fake your own death, you will die mysteriously. Its only a matter time b4 nature takes its course.

Karma is the law of cause and effect. Your actions or way of thinking creates a cause and in time, you will see and feel the effects it has in your life. Your acts and thoughts are entirely your responsibility making your Karma ENTIRELY YOUR OWN.
Gbam This is the summary of your post grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by deltateam: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
delugajackson:
He thought he could cheat nature but unfortunately, nature has proven to be smarter than him. He officially declared himself dead both in the spiritual and physical realm the moment he got into that coffin. And trust me, the Heavens honored his decision and Hell sealed his fate.

This should serve as a deterrent to those who chose to be used as puppets for these charlatans to perform their fake miracles. Be careful what you wish for. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. If you pretend to be blind, you will surely be struck with blindness. If you pretend to be mad, you will surely run mad, if you fake your own death, you will die mysteriously. Its only a matter time b4 nature takes its course.

Karma is the law of cause and effect. Your actions or way of thinking creates a cause and in time, you will see and feel the effects it has in your life. Your acts and thoughts are entirely your responsibility making your Karma ENTIRELY YOUR OWN.

Those days you need to see how brethren pray after acting weird scenes. It was that serious.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by Banter1(m): 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
But mr freezer you're doing the same thing now, are you not mocking God everyday.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by ShinqRambq: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
Richdad50:
He should be more concerned for what is coming to him not another person
Mr.Reno Omokri why are you beefing your friend Freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by nephemmy(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
PREACH ON FREEZE...Tell em..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by musicwriter(m): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
If the actor is dead it has nothing to do with the fake resurrection drama. The pastor who's the brainchild of the hoax is still alive and kicking. Anybody can die at any time.

However, if he actually believed the bible God to the point he saw the drama as a great sin, nature would take over and he could think himself to sickness, suicide and death. Of course, this's assuming the whole death story isn't another resurrection hoax about to happen.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by KingSango(m): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
What people do for money

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by Enemyofpeace: 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
delugajackson:

I have been thinking of being the richest man in the world but I'm yet to see the money
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by Oselu28(f): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
It is very simple,d pastor should resurrect him again
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
I have been thinking of being the richest man in the world but I'm yet to see the money

cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by morpheus24: 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
correlation does not imply causality. Simply because two events are coincidental does not mean one caused the other.

Mr Moyo probably get Hiv and was dieng already and simply wanted to benefit somehow before his demise by pulling a fast one on us, after all what has he got to loose.

Daddy Freeze please sh.u.t Up!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by MartinsD12(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
delugajackson:

Sadly people fail to understand this

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by morpheus24: 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
delugajackson:

correlation does not imply causation. Two events that are related to each other does not imply one caused the other.

The two events are both actions that occurred INDEPENDENT of each other and not one reaction as a cause of one action. The cause of Mr Moyo's demise is probably something logical i.e. HIV, sickness, e.tc. not God punishing him for faking his own death.

Na wa for you people.

Daddy Freeze, please sh.ut. up!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by encryptjay(m): 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Change your username
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
Fake news, show us the dead body of the said Elliot let's confirm. This is a way to brainwash people more. God doesn't Exist.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by israeltandu(m): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chubhie:
Full autopsy should be conducted and results made public. The pastor should be arrested as a prime suspect.
That he killed him or what?if you don't have what say just keep quiet
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by kmaster007: 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
all dis pastors re just been fake and scam. shine ur eyes
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by chineloSA(f): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
delugajackson:

I don't even think he is dead again.

He is probably trying to start all over again in life. He could not continue normally, so he had to kill himself again and ressurect in private.

The man is not dead at all.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by morpheus24: 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
chineloSA:

I don't even think he is dead again.

He is probably trying to start all over again in life. He could not continue normally, so he had to kill himself again and ressurect in private.

The man is not dead at all.

Yes o. All of a sudden he got to his village, died there and was buried quick quick. Don't mind Moyo He is coming back to SA with a new identity alias Bongiwe Khumalo or lovemore Sibanda.

Na South Africa runs be this o!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by Mpanyi: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
God surely cannot be mocked. This is talking to himself more than any other person. He is guilty. Yes we are all guilty but he is specially guilty. You can't be living in sin and be twisting the word of God as you like. Some you get. Some you fail and you fail woefully. You confuse the gullible. You muddle things up. God cannot be mocked. I, the writer, am not a tithe person but God's word cannot be used to deceive the weak brethren.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by MyGeneration(m): 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chubhie:
Full autopsy should be conducted and results made public. The pastor should be arrested as a prime suspect.
You are the smartest guy here. But I don't think they should point finger's at anybody until the final investigation. He could have been killed by some Christian extremist's.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death by Boss13: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
delugajackson:

Beautifully said

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director / Anglican Church Suspends Bishop Adepoju For Having Sex With Reverend’s Wife / EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.