Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine (12288 Views)

Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date / A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by ChristoBam: 11:10am On Apr 10, 2019
Investmentfreak:

My brother where can I get what I seek grin
Go to Colombia,Dominican Republic or Brazil.

2 Likes

Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Investmentfreak: 11:12am On Apr 10, 2019
ChristoBam:

Go to Colombia,Dominican Republic or Brazil.

I am beginning to love the kind Ukraine o�I can fix nails very well
If it pays there and my money can take me there, it’s a bye to Nigeria and yansh grin
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2019
[quote author=Investmentfreak post=77419985]

What about fixing of nails ??[/quote

U can make money from that too,
See eh at the end of the day it all depends on you!
Some Nigerians have made it here big time
And there re still some who depend on their parents and come here to cry no Jobs no jobs. But dey won't leave, they won't go bk to naija, Maka why?
The list of opportunities is endless

]

1 Like

Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Dikolas(m): 11:32am On Apr 10, 2019
Alphafemale007:

I teach English, it's pays 10 - 20dollar an hour, depending on how many hours a week you teach, u can also hold private lessons etc or teach in 2 or 3 schools, you can make 1500usd or more monthly

Then for those who know how to braide or cut hair, it's also a very lucrative business here, it pays well
I am even looking for who ll teach me at d moment�
Resting is important but making money is important"er"�

with what qualification did you use to get a teacher job?
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 10, 2019
You can also make use of this website

3 Shares

Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by iyapont: 11:50am On Apr 10, 2019
Alphafemale007:

Its depends on the university and the course as well, what course exactly?

there alot of universities in Ukraine, alot! And tuition is between 1000usd to 2500usd a year for other courses while mbbs is between 3500 to 4500.
u going for msc in environmental science
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by iyapont: 11:50am On Apr 10, 2019
Alphafemale007:

Its depends on the university and the course as well, what course exactly?

there alot of universities in Ukraine, alot! And tuition is between 1000usd to 2500usd a year for other courses while mbbs is between 3500 to 4500.
am going for msc in environmental science
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Hadampson(m): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Alphafemale007:

LOL help me tell am, Ukrainian lady's re extremely beautiful o,

Yes oo

In Europe, they should be in Top 10 list
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dikolas:

with what qualification did you use to get a teacher job?

Just be fluent in English

1 Like

Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by ChristoBam: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
Alphafemale007:

When did you get into Ukraine??
Looking at your chat history, seems you got into Ukraine last month or so and you've managed to find a job fast, you're really lucky.
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Dikolas(m): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Alphafemale007:

ok, thanks but what is the name of the website you shared the screenshot?
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Jakumo(m): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dang, from these pictures, it is safe to conclude that Ukraine is the crusty, hairy anus of Europe.

The place looks run-down, bleak, depressing, and most likely, dangerous after dark.

I would rather have my teeth pulled with a pair of rusty pliers, than visit such a God-forsaken place for even a day, especially considering how virulently racist Russian folks are to non-Russians.

Standing by for more depressing pictures. I am in the mood for pain today.

15 Likes

Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by AngelicBeing: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
Jakumo:
Dang, from these pictures, it is safe to conclude that Ukraine is the crusty, hairy anus of Europe.

The place looks run-down, bleak, depressing, and most likely, dangerous after dark.

I would rather have my teeth pulled with a pair of rusty pliers, than visit such a God-forsaken place for even a day, especially considering how virulently racist Russian folks are to non-Russians.

Hian, to have your teeth pulled out with a rusty pliers than to visit Ukraine, Hahaha, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com... Hahaha grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by dustydee: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
Jakumo:

It's a shithole country. My body still cringes from those pictures OP posted. Even Ukrainians don't want to live in Ukraine.

4 Likes

Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Alphafemale007:
Ukraine is about joining the European union fully ...that is why they don't give visa anyhow again, except for those who paid that money, Once they d join, getting visa go be like long jump � for naija and then students here can visit other countries around Europe without visa.

grin
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Alphafemale007:
Ukraine is about joining the European union fully ...that is why they don't give visa anyhow again, except for those who paid that money, Once they d join, getting visa go be like long jump � for naija and then students here can visit other countries around Europe without visa.

Nigeria has a better chance of joining the EU

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Jakumo(m): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ogbeche77:
Nigeria has a better chance of joining the EU

Chai ! Na him be say fowl go get fine teeth for mouth BEFORE Ukraine-Migraine go fiti join European Union. E ket as e be. Papa kot know am.

For the avoidance of doubt, Ukraine is a bony, rabid, mongrel dog, tied to a broken toilet in Europe's back yard, hated by all, and loved by NONE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Biodex58(m): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
What type of visa will someone apply fo to hustle and what Is the cost of living also there work wages generally like How much per hour?? Is language not a barrier?
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
Jakumo:

Chai ! Na him be say fowl go get fine teeth for mouth BEFORE Ukraine-Migraine go fiti join European Union. E ket as e be. Papa kot know am.

For the avoidance of doubt, Ukraine is a bony, rabid, mongrel dog, tied to a broken toilet in Europe's back yard, hated by all, and loved by NONE.
Probably loved by Putin. Vladimir won't stop just in Crimea, he ll liberate the good people of Ukraine soon. grin
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Jakumo:

All these type of people, make dem give you just 3days visa, u nor go gree go bk naija Mthewwww,
#Ignorance

6 Likes

Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Jakumo:

Yet they re still a million times beta than naija!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Hadampson(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Alphafemale007:

Yet they re still a million times beta than naija!

Don't argue with them jawe. Continue with the gist

1 Like

Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Hadampson(m): 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
Alphafemale007:

All these type of people, make dem give you just 3days visa, u nor go gree go bk naija Mthewwww,
#Ignorance

Na today you sabi dem.. Abeg continue jawe

Not let that one distract you
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by cutieme(m): 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hadampson:

Maybe grin

Are you trying to say Philippines girls no get yansh undecided Like cutieme like Investmentfreak grin
Guy borrow brain small nau,haba!
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Ugosample(m): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian, to have your teeth pulled out with a rusty pliers than to visit Ukraine, Hahaha, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com... Hahaha grin

It got me laughing too

1 Like

Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Jakumo(m): 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
Alphafemale007:

#Ignorance

Dream on, brother man. I can obtain a visa to visit Nigeria with ease, and any time I please, but my true nationality must of course remain a secret between myself, Oga Seun and Papa God. Who no know, go know.

When I return from my short visit to Gatineau, not far from Montreal in the Great White North, I will accord you and your entourage of Ojuelegba area boys a very warm welcome to my San Diego home sweet home, where specially imported palm wine awaits you all.

Please let me know when you get your visa to go and live in Ukraine, so that I can notify your village people that their plan has succeeded.

7 Likes

Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by ChristoBam: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Jakumo:

Dream on, brother man. I can obtain a visa to visit Nigeria with ease, and any time I please, but my true nationality must of course remain a secret between myself, Oga Seun and Papa God. Who no know, go know.

When I return from my short visit to Gatineau, not far from Montreal in the Great White North, I will accord you and your entourage of Ojuelegba area boys a very warm welcome to my San Diego home sweet home, where specially imported palm wine awaits you all.

Please let me know when you get your visa to go and live in Ukraine, so that I can notify your village people that their plan has succeeded.

OP please ignore this guy. In every single travel thread there are always lunatics that will try to derail the thread. I see them as depressed and sadistic people you shouldn't converse with.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UAE Lifts Travel Restrictions On Nigeria, 11 Other African Countries / Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria / My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.