Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Paul Okoye's Ex-artist, Lucy Goes Nude - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye's Ex-artist, Lucy Goes Nude (3153 Views)

Paul Okoye's Ex-Wife, Anita Celebrates Christmas With Their Children (Photos) / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) / Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye's Ex-artist, Lucy Goes Nude by godsfin(m): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
Lucy who was once signed on to Paul
Okoye's 'Rude Boy Records' shared the
photo with the caption, 'you can be the
baddest but I’m the worst'. See the full photo below....

Re: Paul Okoye's Ex-artist, Lucy Goes Nude by Iamicekid(m): 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
Madam no gree blow had to come out with another way of making headlines but you have to do better dear wtf is this go and learn from etinosa

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Ex-artist, Lucy Goes Nude by Ciaos: 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
See as the breast dey cry "free me ooooo!, "free me oooo"! She wan turn the breast to slippers, abi wetin?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Ex-artist, Lucy Goes Nude by femi4: 6:17am On Apr 09, 2019
If you cannot sing, you go find anothet hobby now

Asẹ́wó come be your hobby....ọọbi ọọbi
Re: Paul Okoye's Ex-artist, Lucy Goes Nude by thebiggestgists(m): 6:34am On Apr 09, 2019
Kiki
Re: Paul Okoye's Ex-artist, Lucy Goes Nude by OKorowanta: 7:17am On Apr 09, 2019
Iamicekid:
Madam no gree blow had to come out with another way of making headlines but you have to do better dear wtf is this go and learn from etinosa

Blow mata na only God know how he dey do dat thing.
Aside Special driver her first single,other songs like Turn it up,wanted are top notch.
To me it meets international standard.
They should take a cue from Jamaican rave of the moment,Koffee.
dat babe na bars spitter.
She doesn't expose any part of her body yet the world recognise her huge talent.
Re: Paul Okoye's Ex-artist, Lucy Goes Nude by Mr2wealth: 8:39am On Apr 09, 2019
grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye's Ex-artist, Lucy Goes Nude by Tamarapetty(f): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2019
Why the bress kon dey like that

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Ex-artist, Lucy Goes Nude by Mr2wealth: 8:45am On Apr 09, 2019
[quote author=judasthe4th post=77380406]Reminds me of this my ex girlfriend
grin[/quote

Your photoshop didn't do a nice job this time around. Her shadow has betrayed you. Look at the original shape of the butt/yansh from the shadow. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Change Your D.P It Looks Like You Are In A Casket, Follower Tells Man / Meet Victor – BB Naija Emmanuel’s Handsome Younger Brother Who Is His Handler / Kanye West Gold-plated Toilet. It Cost ($750,000(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.