Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Building A Tech Blog For Africa - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Building A Tech Blog For Africa (161 Views)

Which Is Preferable, Mall For Africa Or Nairaland Shipping Agents ? / Tech Blog For Sale, 15k...negotiable / A Tech Blog Is Up For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building A Tech Blog For Africa by Sambroskyle1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
would you like to join me on the about to launch technology blog on tech related issue, i need about 10 people who are willing to blog with me.
Note:- must have not less than 1+year of blogging experience.
must be above 20yrs of age.
must have knowledge about tech related issue and solution.
must be ready to help users find value to there need on visiting the blog.
must have the spirit to write rich, unique and quality content not copyrighted content.
must be ready to go extra mile to make sure he offer the best content to readers/viewers(visitors).
you wont be paid for it(however when things get better each and every member of the team would be benefited, that's to say he/she would have a share in the total earning made from the blog as regard to how he/she puts in effort....
contact me with my signature if interested.

(1) (Reply)

Yealink CP960 HD IP Conference Phone / HPWI Free Technology Training In Solar Power And Fiber Optics Installation!! / UK Used 64gb Iphone 6splus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.