Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Jamb Changing Of A Date Of Birth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Changing Of A Date Of Birth (595 Views)

Changing Of Email On Jamb Portal / Can Date Of Birth On WAEC Be Corrected? / Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Changing Of A Date Of Birth by Gamborima(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
Pls, i'm in troble, pls is't possible for me to i change my date of birth, at the time that i have dont my registration, the year that they put me is incorrect, pls is't possible for me ??
"
"
if so, pls how can i change it, pls help me.
Re: Jamb Changing Of A Date Of Birth by yarimo(m): 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
Gamborima:
Pls, i need a help, i'm in troble, pls is't possible for me to i change my date of birth, at the time that i have dont my registration, the year that they put me is incorrect, pls is't possible for me ??
"
"
if so, pls how can i change it, pls help me.
re arrange your english if not jamb will not help you.
Re: Jamb Changing Of A Date Of Birth by Omoluabi16(m): 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
yarimo:
re arrange your english if not jamb will not help you.
hahahahaha! yarimo my guy, you no dey disappoint. grin
Re: Jamb Changing Of A Date Of Birth by MelaninGold(f): 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
You should have a JAMB caps app, there is a place to correct such errors there. If that doesn't work you have to do an affidavit on birth certificate. Because it would be needed during clearance in school when you get admission. It's not expensive, about #1000 - #1500.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Changing Of A Date Of Birth by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
Re: Jamb Changing Of A Date Of Birth by Suspect33(m): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
MelaninGold:
You should have a JAMB caps app, there is a place to correct such errors there. If that doesn't work you have to do an affidavit on birth certificate. Because it would be needed during clearance in school when you get admission. It's not expensive, about #1000 - #1500.
I've lost my birth certificate, how do i get another one
Re: Jamb Changing Of A Date Of Birth by MelaninGold(f): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Suspect33:
I've lost my birth certificate, how do i get another one
You will have to do the affidavit. That's the whole essense. Some people don't even have birth certificate. When you do it you will know what to do. You can do it now.
Re: Jamb Changing Of A Date Of Birth by Suspect33(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
MelaninGold:
You will have to do the affidavit. That's the whole essense. Some people don't even have birth certificate. When you do it you will know what to do. You can do it now.
big ups, thanks
Re: Jamb Changing Of A Date Of Birth by MelaninGold(f): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
Suspect33:
big ups, thanks
You are most welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Low Tuition: Humber College, Canada / Campus Conflict - Which Would You Save? UNILAG Or UNILORIN / TASUED Admission List For 2019/2020 Session Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.