Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood (53227 Views)

Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines / President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women / President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Ikeboboafri: 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte, who addressed supporters at a public rally bragged about his huge penis and sexual prowess. Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte who bragged about his huge penis, disclosed that when he  lived at the YMCA in Manila as a student he would walk around butt naked.

According to him,  the sight of his penis drew admiration from other residents claiming they would stare at it.Duterte who further stated that a man’s good looks count for nothing if he doesn't measure up, added he has a very impressive member which "points all the way up." According to him, he would have been furious if God had given him a smaller penis. 

“If God gave me a small penis, I would have cut it in front of the altar,” he said, drawing laughs from the crowd. Son of a b*tch, is this all you have given me?" As a student in Manila, he said “My towel, I won’t (wrap it around me). I will just walk towards them (naked) - they would admire me. (They’d tell me) ‘Son of a b*tch, Duterte, you’re so hard!'”"When I was young, (my penis) almost looked up to the sky." The leader added: “I’m very thankful to my father. At least he let me out into the world highly-equipped.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/08/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte-brags-about-his-huge-penis/

12 Likes

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Oriflame918(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Harrymig1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
What a president

214 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by 1stola: 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
hehe

Those people wey dey always carry
UNCIRCUMCISED TINY DICKS ABOUT grin grin grin

yeye

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
end time presido grin

buhari see your mates smh

even with his tiny dick, he keeps screwing Nigeria over angry

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Lakside1955(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
Well, to me personally, its not how big it looks like, but what you can perform with it, sometimes I wonder why people like lexteen steel and Julio Gomez got huge dick but can't perform with it sad
They will just be moving slow slow, that thing suck
I always imagine if am the one that got 13inch of dick, I would have destroy anything destroyable grin
My 7inches still dey try though grin grin grin grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by lordm(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
Correct dude

This land is not for sale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by tydi(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
buhari 's definitely would have a shrinked one..
though might be lengthy more reason aisha is still very much with him.

4 Likes

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
cool

Wait till you see the size of my dick in the oza toom, and you will marvel. Why do you think Aisha is still with me even though she knows how dumb I am?

~ProsidentBuhari

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Yuceeluv(f): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
And this made FP? wow!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by luvme0702: 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
Very funny
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by DrTims(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
You don't mean it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Carparts888(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
Na WA
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by theophorus(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
...Where, when, how and why did he said this?

Because when we know the Purpose of the Comment then we can decide not to 'abuse' him.
#Purpose_Is_Key.

1 Like

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Sakamaje: 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
His sense of humor is as brutal as his politics.

5 Likes

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by advocate666: 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
Talk is very cheap.
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
Indomie candidate
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by IamPatriotic(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
Which God was he referring to, the same God he claimed does not exist? oloko nla.

2 Likes

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by ibrutex(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
Badt guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by TANTUMERGO007(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
Wish we had such a president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Mac2016(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
Where does bigness start from? 5inches or lower? Or higher than 10 inches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by momodub: 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
Really
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Yuceeluv(f): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
It is well with you.

tydi:
buhari 's definitely would have a shrinked one..

though might be lengthy more reason aisha is still very much with him.

3 Likes

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Biglittlelois(f): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
Lmao meanING If any man's joystick doesn't almost reach up the sky, he is incomplete lol, but why walk unclad in the hostel when he was young? Closet gay.

1 Like

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Kennitrust(m): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
A president like never before grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Oguieke(m): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
thaz African presido for you. much ado about nothing
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by mokkalu1(m): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
I knew Trump will win American presidency when this guy was elected. Politics is becoming a joke worldwide.

7 Likes

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by beborena: 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
Buhari right now

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by useful4us(m): 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Pls wen u said joysticks do you mean computer's joysticks or is there any other joystick that I do not know of?
cuz I see no reason why someone should be bragging of joystick that u can quickly get a new one wen d old one has tire u ;DPls wen u said joysticks do you mean computer's joysticks or is there any other joystick that I do not know of?
cuz I see no reason why someone should be bragging of joystick that u can quickly get a new one wen d old one has tire u

2 Likes

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by AMI3(m): 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
so does that makes u to better than others on bed whose joystick is small? I don't blame you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea / Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant / "Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.