Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

35 Days To Ican May Diet Exams …. What Exactly Can I Do To Pass!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 35 Days To Ican May Diet Exams …. What Exactly Can I Do To Pass!!! (218 Views)

After The UTME Exams, What Next? 10 Must-do Tips For Aspirants Seeking Admission / 35 Days To This Diet ICAN Exams… What’s Holding You Back From Passing Your ICAN / ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

35 Days To Ican May Diet Exams …. What Exactly Can I Do To Pass!!! by starryadmin: 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
A student once called me for advice on what strategy he can adopt to pass the next diet exam. According to him he has at least 3 textbooks for each course in addition to the ICAN pack. He said he feels paralyzed whenever he starts to study because he always worry on when and how he will be able to cover all the materials he had gathered. He said it was the fourth time he was sitting for the exam and has not managed to pass even one paper, so in his frustration he called me. My advice to him was very simple and short.
I told him to adopt the time tested approach.

They are:
1. Put aside all the materials you have including the ICAN packs.
2. Get video lectures.
3. Get the 30 days ICAN success blueprint.
4. Go through the video lectures at least two times before the exams (including questions and answers already solved in the videos.).
5. If you still have time, then add ICAN packs and other materials.

This simple approach will help you a lot. That is my advice. See Testimonies of students who adopt the method for last diet http://starrygoldacademy.com/ican/testimonies/
So follow it and your success is guaranteed this May diet.
Remember that the time is too short for you to start attending physical lectures or using multiple textbooks.

Request for Our 30days success blueprint to help you plan your study time.

Do you have any Question to ask then
Call: 07038174484, 08023428420

Starry Gold Academy: NO 1 TUITION CENTER WITH HIGHEST EXAM PASS RATE AT ONE SITTING FOR PROFESSIONAL EXAMS IN NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Suger Daddy And It's Effect In Settling Down Of Ladies" / I Need Help With Project Topic / Urgent Openings For Civil Engineer Canada/ Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.