Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Corruption In Executive Far More Than Legislature, Judiciary Combined, Says ICPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption In Executive Far More Than Legislature, Judiciary Combined, Says ICPC (10836 Views)

States’ Legislature, Judiciary Financial Autonomy: FG Releases Details / Buhari Signs Bill On Financial Autonomy Of State Legislature, Judiciary / Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption In Executive Far More Than Legislature, Judiciary Combined, Says ICPC by Meritocracy: 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
Shut up joor, when you know the fact, how many have you exposed as your legitimate duty
Re: Corruption In Executive Far More Than Legislature, Judiciary Combined, Says ICPC by gunnersway(m): 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
According to him, “It is believed that we have the highest paid legislators representing the poorest people in the world. Since 1999, NASS budget has increased without defensible legal or moral justification.

cry cry cry cry
Re: Corruption In Executive Far More Than Legislature, Judiciary Combined, Says ICPC by bkool7(m): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
What the man said is being misquoted.
Re: Corruption In Executive Far More Than Legislature, Judiciary Combined, Says ICPC by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
the shithole is irredeemably doomed!
probably RE-COLONISATION Or a Red revolt may salvage it!
Re: Corruption In Executive Far More Than Legislature, Judiciary Combined, Says ICPC by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
Tell them. "saint" Buhari
Re: Corruption In Executive Far More Than Legislature, Judiciary Combined, Says ICPC by mushystuff: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
BennyDon:
I disagree, Sir. Legislature tops the list. It's damn glaring and Apparent!

They have just told you that the NASS bill is N139billion as a single line item, the only thing you don't know is the breakdown and usage. How much is budgeted for the presidency alone?
Re: Corruption In Executive Far More Than Legislature, Judiciary Combined, Says ICPC by WayStage(m): 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chinashopping84:
definitely.The corruption going on in this administration especially the executives is mind blowing.Check my siggy for your chinese yuan. Alipay and wechat fund availab
Please I urgently need a payment gateway that can receive alipay/RMB/CNY...
Any suggestion?
Re: Corruption In Executive Far More Than Legislature, Judiciary Combined, Says ICPC by chozzy: 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
dokyOloye:
Hehehehe.
Only Buhari's zombies and Islamic fanatics keep denying this fact.
When osama buhari kept bad-mouthing national assembly as per their huge allowances etc,Saraki challenged him to publish the salaries and allowances of his ministers,did you hear pim again? grin grin

Lol
Re: Corruption In Executive Far More Than Legislature, Judiciary Combined, Says ICPC by Olumeme: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
Corruption in Nigeria is 70% Executive, 25% legislators and 5% judiciary.
Infact the corrupt people in the judiciary are influenced by the executives.

People always tell you how corrupt national assembly is and I just shake my head, legislators feed from the crumbs they can get from the executive, that's why most times, they demand % cut during budget passage.
Even if a lawmaker successfully pad a budget, he needs the executive to get that money out.

Come to Abuja, most of the big houses are owned by members of the executive, I know senators that don't have houses in high end areas.
Check legislative aides, most of them are broke, some even stay in Nyanya, but that Cannot happen in the executive.
If you're a PA to the minister or permanent secretary, the money you even get from tips will be 50 times your salary.
Re: Corruption In Executive Far More Than Legislature, Judiciary Combined, Says ICPC by globalresource: 1:29am On Apr 09, 2019
BennyDon:
I disagree, Sir. Legislature tops the list. It's damn glaring and Apparent!

Bro...executive is alarming. I'm telling u fact

1 Like

Re: Corruption In Executive Far More Than Legislature, Judiciary Combined, Says ICPC by Handsum64: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2021
To even think he was once the Speaker of the Federal House of Representative.
Gush

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate May Proceed On Recess Without Buhari’s Ministerial List / See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn / Yahaya Bello Doesn’t Deserve NCWS Gender-sensitive Award — Natasha Akpoti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.