Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice (11587 Views)

Shop For Slighty Damaged/repaired Cars From The US / Just Changed My Engine And Its Overheating / I Want To Buy Faulty Or Damaged Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2010
^^^ No worries, Aodiki. I'm not pushing you to buy a new speedo transducer off me, see if you can get a good used one first. If your efforts are not rewarded, or you have any doubts as to the condition of a second-hand one, let me know, and I'll purchase a new one here.

I'll also let you know how to forward payment, inc. shipping.
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by seal777(m): 6:34am On Sep 20, 2010
Thru with engine change, i am now face with required document to obtain to enable me drive around in the car.

I have been getting a conflicting advice on the necesary papers to obtain.

As i was told

1.sworn affidavit
2.police extract
3. NEW ECMR.

Any idea from the house and the likely cost?
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 20, 2010
Do you mean documents pertaining to the engine swap, because the engine number has changed?
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by kuntash: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2010
enjoy your ride, and be careful with the throttle cos its sure would get better after one or two service periods,

talking about the oil choice, I was using visco 2000 in my camry @ every 80-90days oil/filter change, but I noticed it would be more economical if I use Mobil-1 for 6months or more with one filter,

believe you me, my first Mobil-1 experience was smthn else, I mean It was Waow!!, the engine sound and performance was damn outstanding, now that the ride is used by madam, servicing is due in November, and the more you use it, the longer the service periods which eventually lands @ 365days, per gallon of oil and filter, = N7500 + N1000 (briscoe filter) + N500(Mechanic) = N9000 for 1yr,

as against, 5 x N2200(visco 2000) + 5x N1000 + 5X N500 = N18,500. grin grin
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by kuntash: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2010
seal777:

Thru with engine change, i am now face with required document to obtain to enable me drive around in the car.

As i was told

1.sworn affidavit
2.police extract
3. NEW ECMR.

hey!! , I didnt see your post before my earlier response,

I have not really taken time to see that your 1MZ-FE engine, but I am sure the engine nos location is hidden just as in its younger brother, if thats the case, my guy, ignore, when police ask you tell them to check it on their own, infact they dont usually check for the engine nos unless its really visible,

A desperate policeman would sure burn his fingers while attempting to get the engine nos of the 5S-FE model cos its located just beneath the top cylinder where hot water leaves the engine, grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2010
I guess there is a lot of flexibility (determined by car usage) on the question of oil change. I have a 1996 BMW 528i with over 200k km. I've always used Visco 2000 (20W-50) and it takes at least 9months before the indicator starts to warn me of an oil change. Now, I have this 2006 maxima which is 3 months old with me. I have it fully tuned up before it came down here. It was serviced with Mobil 1 (5W-30) with a label that oil change was due in the next three months or after 3k miles and this is what the manual also suggested. I am therefore at loss at the suggestion that Mobil 1 lasts longer than, say, Visco 2000. It seems to me that for most sedans the standard for oil change is 3k miles or 90 days, whatever oil you use. I'm more comfortable with the BMW because it actually indicates when you're due.
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by 9ijaMan: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2010
seal777:

As i was told

1.sworn affidavit
2.police extract
3. NEW ECMR.

I was in a pretty much similar situation when I changed the Engine of my Honda some year ago and had a swell time with the Nigerian Police. Engine change was in Kaduna and I had to drive all the way back to Port Harcourt. The journey was incident free until we approached Warri from Benin. I'll leave the rest of the story for your imaginations.

Meanwhile, I'll advice you to go and get a new (complete) set of documents. Simply go and get the sworn affidavit from a court and then proceed to get a new (complete) set of documents. 9ja police will always find an excuse to obtain you if you don't have all your documents reflecting the new engine number.

Five years ago, everything (excluding the affidavit) cost me roughly 35K Naira (same day service  wink) in Lagos to get a complete set documents for my C-class when I bought it. I guess you'll spend much less 'cos you are not getting a new plate number. I really cannot remember how much it cost me to replace the documents for the Honda when I changed the engine.
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by aodiki: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^^ No worries, Aodiki. I'm not pushing you to buy a new speedo transducer off me, see if you can get a good used one first. If your efforts are not rewarded, or you have any doubts as to the condition of a second-hand one, let me know, and I'll purchase a new one here.

I'll also let you know how to forward payment, inc. shipping.

Thanks you very much.

Please I want to compare the engine number of the passat against what I have in the documents. I will really appreciate if you can describe how to get to the engine number of the car, '98 passat.

Thanks
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by toba1909(m): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2010
seal777:

As i was told

1.sworn affidavit
2.police extract
3. NEW ECMR.

Wish you happy cruise with your new engine.
Accelerate gently o!

Please can you help with the part dealer's mobile no to alao_diran@yahoo.com?
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2010
aodiki:

Thanks you very much.
Please I want to compare the engine number of the passat against what I have in the documents. I will really appreciate if you can describe how to get to the engine number of the car, '98 passat.
Thanks

Your Volkswagen Passat engine number is at the front, on the machined face of the liftin lug (the part that a hook can be inserted during engine removal). It's stamped in a dot-matrix like font, it will have 3 alphabet, followed by 6 numeric digits. Like ADR 000375, AEB 000375 etc.
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by cawc: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2010
@ Sienna,

Kindly respond to my inquiry especially on the rattling noise at lower speed

I would try out the Mobil 1 during my next Oil change to give the car the benefit of doubt

It's been a wonderful experience on this thread and like it has been said, Seal 777 do have your paper checked well before travelling out of Lagos especially to the East. My engine change had no problem until six months after along Warri / Yenegoa road; it was nasty experience with my whole family in the car
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2010
cawc:

@ Sienna,
Kindly respond to my inquiry especially on the rattling noise at lower speed
I would try out the Mobil 1 during my next Oil change to give the car the benefit of doubt

Your issue doesn't sound like an oil viscousity problem. It almost sounds like the sound from a worn timing chain tensioner. I'm sure the Honda 3,5L V6 is belt-driven though, unless it also employs the use of 2 chains to link the quad camshafts. . .

It could also be caused by incorrect rocker arm / tappet clearance.
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by jdiadem: 10:02am On Sep 21, 2010
Nice thread i've been following through all.

@ oil change

i think the best bet is every 3 months or 3000km, i have used visco2000 as recommended by my mechanic; before even the 3 months elapse it's already changed color and very light.
i learn there are a lot of fakes in our market, so i think 3 months interval will keep one on the safe side.
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by seal777(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2010
Thanks all,

As per the documents, the engine no is engraved at the front of the engine and been a new one its very shinny and doesnt need any hard look to see it crystal clear and since i travel a lot with the car, i am in process of getting them and its pretty cheap for 3,500( affidavit, police report and ECMR), while i wait till the vehicle licence expire before getting another one to reflect the new engine no than allow the policeman to extort money from me.

As per oil changes, i service my car with Mobil 20W 50, 3000 miles or 3 months which ever comes first. I hardly serviced my car using the 3 months interval cos i usually cross the 3k miles before three months as a result of constant and heavy driving.

As per the new engine, it seems everyone who knew i had an engine change comes with the warning of been careful with my throttle, i can confirm their fears cos the car literarily cruise along with very low press and the pedal is lighter compare to the former one.
As for the phone number of the guy who sold the engine to me, its no secret and would want others to get the best in maintaning their automobiles 08033875233, His name is MISHEAL.(Make sure u maintain ur bargaining power and do buy with the support of a good mechanic).

Off to abuja on a working visit till sunday when i come pick my document. Surely by flight and not with the car.

But meanwhile, lets keep the thread going.
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by cawc: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2010
@ Sienna ,
Thanks for the response and the suggestions given thus far.
What i don't want to get into is the guess work of these mechanics. I will confront the guy with the first option ASAP, feel his pulse on it after all, it is my pocket that we are looking at here.
Again, the suggestions look a little bit technical for me but what the worst case  scenario we are looking at here? Can i loose my engine completely? or i would just succeed in damaging my valves? please help out on this.
I appreciate you and your time once more
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by toba1909(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2010
seal777:

As for the phone number of the guy who sold the engine to me, its no secret and would want others to get the best in maintaning their automobiles 08033875233, His name is MISHEAL.(Make sure u maintain your bargaining power and do buy with the support of a good mechanic).

Thanks for this.
Much appreciated wink wink

seal777:

Off to abuja on a working visit till sunday when i come pick my document. Surely by flight and not with the car.

But meanwhile, lets keep the thread going.

Wish you safe trip n a nice stay overthere.
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by seal777(m): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2010
@siena,

I have read with so much interest your posts as it relates to automobile issues, kindly fill me in on ur specialty?.

Why is it that people avoid been used as good example as a result of their bad or nasty experience?.

Dont mind me jare, i am just thinking of what next to write on this thread.
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by camary(m): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2010
Pls anyone should advise me on hw 2 go about a Nigerian used Hyundai Accent 2000 i just bought as it emit smoke from the exhaust especially when on top speed. My mechanic advised that i change d rings of the engine and carryout servicing and everything will be ok. He even promised that, the engine will function as almost a new one after the job is carried out. Pls i need contributions from expert like SIENA, KUNTASH, COSTEE and host of others who have experience this. I want to get information on it before going to my mechanic to effect repairs. i'm waitingggggggggg
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by seal777(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2010
How long had it been used, the milleage and the service history, how long have noticed this, does it smoke at idle, does it consume fuel or jerks.

these are likely answers that will give a definite assesment and enable you get an extensive contributions.

WE ARE WAITING.
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by axeman85(m): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2010
camary:

Pls anyone should advise me on hw 2 go about a Nigerian used Hyundai Accent 2000 i just bought as it emit smoke from the exhaust especially when on top speed. My mechanic advised that i change d rings of the engine and carryout servicing and everything will be ok. He even promised that, the engine will function as almost a new one after the job is carried out. Pls i need contributions from expert like SIENA, KUNTASH, COSTEE and host of others who have experience this. I want to get information on it before going to my mechanic to effect repairs. i'm waitingggggggggg

i am not an expert BUT i believe there are different types of smokes which comes out from the exhaust either blue or black. it depends each has its own story but am sure the likes of sienna can shed more light on it.
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by camary(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2010
@Seal 777 n axeman85:

tanx guys, i appreciate your contributions but have to do some more homework about the milleage, type of smoke etc. i ll get back after getting the information.
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by etore: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2010
very  interesting thread, i have noticed over time that most people have very little knowledge about their cars, nd this makes this in itself quite an educative forum ,  i listen to this auto-medics prog on radio continental  102.3 fm,  nd u will be amazed at some peoples ignorance some questions are hillarous, those guys are doing quite a good job, thumbs up,

i am no engineer bt i know from experience that sometimes faults can be overblown by mechanics Nd if u aint car smart u become  fresh meat,  4 instance  couple of years  back i  had a mechanic service my car. he over guaged the oil,  nd soon after the excess oil strted burning out as white smoke, he came round nd said the cars rings were worn nd the engine needed replacement or overhaul, for a  camry 2000 less than  13 months old that was unacceptable, so i sought a second opinion,   turned out the oil was jst too much, had the other mechanic reduce the oil level and my exhaust was back to spewing steam nd nt smoke, now my kid brother uses the car till date 4 years down nd no engine issues, 

what about the tyme i changed my brain box for 15k when what was wrong was jst N500  relay or when i bought a new radiator when the leakage nd overheating was caused by a small rubber pipe hidden beside the engine

the story could go on and on,  these mechanics could be fraudsters if u aint on guard, 

as per getting a new engine  please be weary,

1.dnt accopany your mechanic to the market .

2. u could do a  market survey yourself jst to have a back ground idea of the price range, bt nevr make the mistake of going there to buy yourself even if u be engineer, u will be amazed , baranda boys in ladipo go take u chop, unless off course ,u are quite familiar with the terrain, even then i advice no.

3.know the price range and then use that to bargain with your mechanic, i.e i know my engine costs btween 70-80k  depending on season,  so no body can tell me its now 100 or 120 cos i know,

4 owode nd ladipo,  no diff, the only varaince is that in ladipo u have  more of igbo crooks while in owde u have mainly  yoruba crooks, they are all crooks, so be defensive,

the disavantage of going with your mechanic to buy parts is basic.

he takes u to his customers who hike the price on seing u , u bargain and pay bt then he comes back to them to get his cut, if theris a problem with what u bought he says haaaa but oga se na me nd u go buy am noow!!!

if he goes by himself then he knows that he is fully liable if any thing goes wrong so he is more careful, bt den your initial market survey ensures that  even if the guy go chop u it will be small, cos trust me u cnt aviod that completly  unless offcourse u want to get instruments and be the mechanic urself

4 .for those do it by myself people, caution, those ladipo, owode ,itire boys are actualyy way smarter than u tnk, trust i know and am sure if uve bin played u will understand too, am sure if we devote a thread to spare part sellers and their antics we will have lotta stories,

5 .oh but i drive a brand new car, !!!!nd so what i tynk this class  are the greatest mugus,  at least to those company people, i.e,    cos it dnt mattr the cheese is there,  bt hey i still helped a brand new honda  accord  like sme  weeks back, the guy had electrical issues nd the car jst stooped , on third mainland  bridge around 9.30.pm,  battery went flat cos alternator was dead, we switched batteries nd helped him to magodo shangisha  kinda off my route bt hey it felt like the rite tin to do,  ,  ,  he still calls to say thanks, cos men it was at the adeniji end  nd no towing vans,  u do the maths, now that guy wil take the car to honda place nd they wiil fix it nd give him a bill of 120k or even more , jst to change alternator, ooo

so it dnt matter if the car is brand new, if them wan show u , enhh, ask the man that had his 2009 camry trip off in traffic some days back on third mainland, at night , the guy jst came down looking confused, he was all clad in suite nd was looking like he could nt even hold   a screw driver,  lukily 4 him towing vans were close by i dint wait to fynd out the rest, bt if u  ave evr had your car faulty on third mainland then  u will  rily appreciate  how long that bridge is,

electrical faults can be quite expensive , nd when dem start dem crase u go wan maad, i.e the hydraulics shock absorber system of a land cruiser , or that of a Volkswagen  tourage,   dat one,  dnt even go dere, nice ride, bt hey when its wants your dough it takes it clean nd leaves u , God help u if it is ameriacn specs like mine, the Volkswagen center wont even touch it, cos they say they cnt,

eidr way it pays to know your car, nd always get a 2nd or even 3rd opinion if it has to be capital prone lyke buying an engine, cos sometimes it could be one funny metal touching somewhere underneath the car,

bt pleasee dnt rev your engine on static, 4 pleasure,testing  or otherwise ,  i learnt the hard way , it knocked my baby boy, nd i alone caused it,  nt any mechanic, ooo

1 Like

Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by seal777(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2010
@etore,

Quite an incisive piece and points saved in my memory.

I once had an issue with my fuse too, stopped to buy fuel and the car wouldnt start until i was forced to push it to somewhere safe, I couldnt imagine what was going through my head as that was the last thing i ever expected with friends in the car and having got a brand new 60 amp battery in the car.

I was lucky to have read some piece on the internet few days earlier, i opened the fuse box, remove dust and fix the fuse back one after the other before noticing on with signs of burnt on it, got it cleaned and fix back, the car starts there after.

I went to ladipo the second day and got all the fuse for the car, remove the old ones, good or not and have them fix new ones in them all while i keep the removed ones for emergency. (had to help a friend out while we were travelliing together and his car tripped off along the express).Iwas suprised that the whole fuse cos less than 1k including extras.

Does anyone here knows the implication of revolving the engine of a car beyound the red line on the rpm?.

Keep the ideas coming.
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by etore: 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2010
beyond the r.p.m red line, u run the risk of cracking up ur rings or bursting up ur pistons, especially when u rev it on on ground without motion, even on motion its still pretty risky,  some cars will nt let get to the  red line and break off at some point with the engine vibrating pretty common with most ejector cars, my tourage 4 one
, others dnt have that cut off safty mechanism, i learnt the hard way, my baby's batteries went flat at some point got the car  started wit anodr battery  and tried charging up my battery by reving the car real hard, that was it, latr that day i started to ear some funny noise like crankshaft rattling, meeen i tot it was a joke , bt my engine knocked jst like that, i had to cough out some emergency dough, nd i had no one to blame but me, noow, i scream at my youngr brodr wen he revs any of the cars in the morning, he has that habit of reving  high when he wants to warm up d cars  in the morning or wen he is exited , 4 me its once beaten twice shy, i noticed some  quack mechanics are found of that too, they claim to be running tests, bt the proffessionals on auto-medics say its pretty risky, i concur,
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2010
I guess it's only adventure that would make one to rev the engine (stationary or in motion) to the red zone. The red is self-illustrative of danger so one should be ready to bear the consequences. Again, for modern cars it has become obsolete and old fashioned to "warm" (yikes!) or rev cars before driving or even when you are about to switch off after driving. Manuals discourage it and would even go so far as to say you drive off immediately you start the car! Yes, I remember in the early 70s when my popsy had to warm his Peugeot 404 for some 15 minutes before, as in the case of a plane, takeoff.
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by seal777(m): 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2010
@etore & @costee,

I agree its adventure and nothing more would make someone revolve the engine beyond the red line, which sometimes is unnecesary.

I google search some simple car maintainance procedures and sometimes suprised at the level of ignorant car owners and mechanics expresses.

Knowledge is power,there is nothing like it.
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2010
Most modern engine will easily hit the rev limiter, in 4th in a 5-speed manual, or 5th in a 6-speed. Very little risk of damaging the engine, in fact, a lot of modern multivalve engines develop maximum power at high RPM. Honda V-tec, BMW VANOS, Toyota VVT-I are prime examples.

However, as there's little torque beyond 50% of the rev range, and in the interest of fuel economy, it makes little sense to take your engine that far. The only risk of damage at high RPM is if the crankshaft has worn journals, or the conrod bearings (big ends) have excessive play. This is what gives the characteristic "knocking" from deep within the bowels of the engine. If it's run at high RPM for prolonged periods, the connecting rods will let go of the crankshaft, and the only way for them to go will be to smash their way through the cylinder block. Very noisy, messy and expensive.

Worth noting, an engine can be worn, without giving any indication via engine knock, so of course, high RPM can well finish them off. On older engines, mostly 2 valve per cylinder units, the red line is the maximum [b]unsustained [/b]permissible RPM that should be used. Mostly used for short periods, for instance when over taking, or getting out of trouble (busy intersections, round abouts etc.

Large V6 / V8 engines usually have lower engine redlines than 4 cylinder ones. This is due to the weight of their crankshafts. The higher the rotating mass, the lower the safe rev limit; these big engines develop so much torque from relatively low RPM, there's hardly the need to redline them. Their pick-up under load from low RPM will be better than that of a 4 cylinder. Of course, the unloaded rev pick-up of a 4 cylinder will be faster, but as it's doing no work, purely academic.

Some V6 / V8 engines are designed for high RPM, their crankshafts, pistons, connecting rods, flywheel, crank pulley and clutch assembly / torque converter are lightened specifically for this purpose. The entire rotating mass is also balanced to make high RPM safe. An example of a high-revving V8 engine is the 4,2L FSI V8 32V fitted to the B7 Audi RS4. It revs to an incredible 8,500 RPM, higher than the average 4 cylinder motor!

So, if in doubt of your engines health, it's best to assume it's worn, and drive your car sensibly. This can be the difference between a blown engine, and an extra 12,000 miles / 12 months more of happy, trouble-free motoring.
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by seal777(m): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2010
INDEFATIGABLE SIENA cool cool cool, Always in time.

I am forced to ask if you have a forum where strictly automobile tips and analysis are done apart from nairaland?
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 25, 2010
^^^ Unfortunately, I don't have a specific forum. Hopefully, I'll start a seperate section here, that will just be all about anything but automobile sales.

[i]"Technical Toolbox" [/i]series.
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2010
seal777:

INDEFATIGABLE SIENA cool cool cool, Always in time.

a forum where strictly automobile tips and analysis are done
Siena link=topic=512346.msg6819040#msg6819040 date=1285401560:

^^^I'll start a seperate section here, that will just be all about anything but automobile sales.

[i]"Technical Toolbox" [/i]series.

Just as well. Actually, there are such forums on the internet that are open to free membership, especially for specific car brands. I know of forums. maxima.org (I'm a member) where anything but sales on all types of Maxima is discussed. So Siena you're right on target.
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by mishooo(m): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2010
kuntash:

enjoy your ride, and be careful with the throttle cos its sure would get better after one or two service periods,

talking about the oil choice, I was using visco 2000 in my camry @ every 80-90days oil/filter change,  but I noticed it would be more economical if I use Mobil-1 for 6months or more with one filter,

believe you me, my first Mobil-1 experience was smthn else,  I mean It was Waow!!,  the engine sound and performance was damn outstanding,  now that the ride is used by madam,  servicing is due in November,  and the more you use it, the longer the service periods which eventually lands @ 365days,  per gallon of oil and filter,  = N7500 + N1000 (briscoe filter) + N500(Mechanic) = N9000 for 1yr, 

as against,  5 x N2200(visco 2000) + 5x N1000 + 5X N500 = N18,500. grin grin

Nice work you guys are doing here. The forum is really enlightening. I appreciate the prices' ideas of some engine parts and services as well.

@Sienna and others, i presently use Mobil Oil for my 2000 VW Beetle but i discover it doesnt last more than 2/3 months before the engine oil becomes black and the viscosity becomes very low. Would you advise i change to Super Visco Static (as an old driver in my office told me it would be more suited for my old engine) ??

Who has the price idea for a fuel filter in Lagos??
Where can i get an HEX+CAN Series Interface with USB cable price(toks) in Lagos?

Thanks guys, more grease to your arms.
Re: Is My Engine Damaged, Pls Advice by kuntash: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2010
null

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Honda Babyboy(2000/01) And 2003 Toyota Corolla / 2007 BMW 530xi For Sale (tokunbo) NOW N3,200,000 (1 owner) BUY ME! / I Need A Tokunbo Or Nigeria Used Toyota Hilux Or Similar Pickups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.