Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Nairaland And The Need To Upgrade - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland And The Need To Upgrade (291 Views)

I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month / The Need For Business Analytics: Towards Achieving Competitive Advantage / Africa's Own Facebook, Nairaland, And Jiji Has Been Finally Been Launched! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland And The Need To Upgrade by tomju(m): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ever since I joined Nairaland sometime in 2007, the layout is about the same. Great idea though, however the owner of this dynamic website has allowed all manners of posts. Some would post filth as a response to comments. I feel it should be streamlined. The thing gets very embarrassing sometimes. The other day I was surfing with my 8 year old niece, I was silently praying that we shouldn't come across filth as usual, and boom..one idiot posted a nude picture of a woman with parted things and a d**k inside her. I am sure most people who surfed nairaland last Sunday(yesterday) may remember this. Its really a shame. There is a need for upgrade.
Re: Nairaland And The Need To Upgrade by meobizy(f): 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
Without proof I can’t take this post serious.

(1) (Reply)

Air Freighting Companies From Uk Or Germany / Recharge And Get Paid Presentation / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.