Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) (63295 Views)

Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) / Police Accused Of Killing Father Of 15-Year-Old Boy Butchered In Delta. Photos / Man Brutally Butchered In Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Martartins(m): 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
No mind those stupid set of people. One of my village guy that was a cultist here in Nigeria left and went to Malaysia and we thought we have seen the last of his cult activities.

Only to see him few months later recognising with the Malaysian branch of Vikings.

Stupid set of people

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by OlaPhils(m): 11:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
Foolish idiot's, you guy form cultsim in another man's land. This is why no country want you guys2

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by koyyess: 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
Everywhere they go doing what they know how to do best.

Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
So they took this lifestyle to Malaysia
Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Unrated900(m): 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Hearme(m): 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
EVILFOREST:
STUPIDITY.

I will be happy if the US stops issuing visa to these CRAZY EEDIOTS.
Ahhh na US dey issue Malaysia Visa again?
Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Ugosample(m): 12:12am On Apr 09, 2019
Nofavorss:
Na so one boy wan stab me last night, I pick race. Person wey don high.

Call me fear fear, I gree. Atleast im alive and injury free.

Dead men tell no tales

You did the right thing
Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by mvem(m): 12:20am On Apr 09, 2019
Using our hands to kill ourselves...this what makes many countries overseas treat Nigerians anyhow... Tomorrow now same people will cry wolf of Nigeria government not doing enough for one thing or the other... We just ruining our reputation anyhow.... imagine!!!!...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 12:33am On Apr 09, 2019
Nofavorss:

Dead men tell no tales
Baba jakpa grin grin grin Ordinary stab you De run
Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by bengg: 12:49am On Apr 09, 2019
Help my hustle please

Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 09, 2019
konkonbilo:
Baba jakpa grin grin grin Ordinary stab you De run
I love my life bro
Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 09, 2019
Ugosample:

You did the right thing
Thanks boss.
Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Oricha79(m): 2:20am On Apr 09, 2019
We the nigerian citizens are the problem of our selves... can you imagine this kind nonsense in a far away Malaysia

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by mrkings84(m): 2:44am On Apr 09, 2019
[quote author=delugajackson post=77377093]Please the moderators should endeavour to censor most of these graphic images. Not everyone can bear the sight of these gory pictures. I have suffered enough emotional and mental trauma over-time from viewing bloody pictures on Nairaland.

Thank you.
[/quote

And caption says "Disturbing photos". Am sure u were not forced to open it.
Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by 9jaRealist: 2:45am On Apr 09, 2019
You can take some people out of the ZOO...
But you cannot take the ZOO out of them! angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:21am On Apr 09, 2019
delugajackson:
Please the moderators should endeavour to censor most of these graphic images. Not everyone can bear the sight of these gory pictures. I have suffered enough emotional and mental trauma over-time from viewing bloody pictures on Nairaland.

Thank you.
wetin you find come here

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:22am On Apr 09, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad sad dem Gunners. The Authority shud bind those bastards and transport their black balls back to Naija asap. wonder how they grant these useless pipu visa/denied hard working ones
You cannot get job in Malaysia as foreigner
What do you think will happen next

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 09, 2019
pussy
Nofavorss:

Dead men tell no tales
Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Oddsman(m): 4:04am On Apr 09, 2019
So Nigerian cultism is officially international right?
From Benin, PH, Owerri, Lagos supremacy wars have been exported to Italy, Malaysia, South Africa and India. Whata shame

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Creampro: 4:41am On Apr 09, 2019
These ones are crazy...you comot for Nigeria for better life abroad yet you still carry your lack of development mentality go showcase for other people country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by frozen70(f): 4:55am On Apr 09, 2019
Them done carry their mumu go outside the shores
Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by varyo: 5:03am On Apr 09, 2019
Exactly!!!!!
Why sign your death warrant?Cultisim is loosing your life while living.If ocultist tell you what they go through.
They might have soild their hands with blood in the past and relocated to another country for safety nemesis is catching up with them now.
Whatsoever a man sow's same he will reap.Indeed safety is of the Lord.

quote author=blazer2018 post=77379831] Their cup of tea...what they gain in this stupid adventure is beyond me...left to me, joining a cult group is like signing one's death warrant in advance...u never can tell when death will come calling...it could be while u are asleep...on ur wedding day and in front of ur folks...it could be in front of ur kids...sometimes, even when u think u have left that life behind...u will have to watch ur back for d rest of ur life no matter where u are world-over...so why join?

I remember how i was chased ceaselessly in school by one guy like that in my diploma years, had to leave school for a few months; costing me an extra year...on getting back to school, the guy that had being disturbing me to belong had lost an eye to violence (he was lucky to be alive)...throughout my years in that school, he will just look at me and look away; my guy don gentle...grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by tiwiex(m): 5:11am On Apr 09, 2019
Nofavorss:

Dead men tell no tales

You should publish your story and let it hit FP. This is a very important message. Me sef na fear fera like u according to some people. I fit argue with my friend and have fun. They are my friends and I know them. But, why argue with a total stranger and sense violence? Why fight or argue with an armed policeman?

Like you said, dead men tell no tales. Remember the fellow who was shot by customs officers some weeks ago? It could have been avoided. In fact If they had paid the 5k jeje, they would be alive today and probably not remember the incident after a year. We forget things that easily. Where is he now? Dead. What's is his name? No one knows or cares apart from his family. Same with the customs man. In fact, the case don die sef. Na Naija we dey oh. Protect yourselves first.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 09, 2019
tiwiex:

You should publish your story and let it hit FP. This is a very important message. Me sef na fear fera like u according to some people. I fit argue with my friend and have fun. They are my friends and I know them. But, why argue with a total stranger and sense violence? Why fight or argue with an armed policeman?

Like you said, dead men tell no tales. Remember the fellow who was shot by customs officers some weeks ago? It could have been avoided. In fact If they had paid the 5k jeje, they would be alive today and probably not remember the incident after a year. We forget things that easily. Where is he now? Dead. What's is his name? No one knows or cares apart from his family. Same with the customs man. In fact, the case don die sef. Na Naija we dey oh. Protect yourselves first.
like someone said earlier, ‘metal don’t fail’. Once it hits, you need the Grace of God to stay alive.

Most people underrate the importance of live and good health. Life can’t be replaced. No matter what happens to the dude (prison or whatever), I’ll always be the bigger loser.

He who fights and run away, no be fear catch am o

Thanks for the good words. God bless

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:52am On Apr 09, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad sad dem Gunners. The Authority shud bind those bastards and transport their black balls back to Naija asap. wonder how they grant these useless pipu visa/denied hard working ones

Is Nigeria a dumping ground? they should send them to Biafra instead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by blazer2018: 5:54am On Apr 09, 2019
varyo:
Exactly!!!!!
Why sign your death warrant?Cultisim is loosing your life while living.If ocultist tell you what they go through.
They might have soild their hands with blood in the past and relocated to another country for safety nemesis is catching up with them now.

I agree totally with you...I know peer pressure could be hard to ignore in some instances, but self-restraint should play an important role...if only they know what they are signing on for...sadly enough, some knows, and still go ahead with it anyways.

I blame poor parenting and poor effort on the part of schools (from Pri-Tertiary) and the Nigerian government for condoning this menace...it will shock u to know that Primary school pupils are now being initiated right under their parents' and teachers' noses...even our correctional facilities are breeding more of them...and the society is slumbering away without curbing it...what do they those little kids of 8-12 know? All these people graduate to become more hardened criminals (armed robbers, kidnappers, assassins, electoral thugs, etc) after school when they find it difficult to fit into the workplace...sadly enough, some even graduate from tertiary students to tertiary lecturers in their alma mater.

Religious organiations that should help build the moral compass of the people have switched their attention to pursuing wealth, and wealth only...and the society is decaying away...and if something is not done ASAP, everybody will bear the brunt...we have failed as a nation.

May God help us all.

quote author=blazer2018 post=77379831] Their cup of tea...what they gain in this stupid adventure is beyond me...left to me, joining a cult group is like signing one's death warrant in advance...u never can tell when death will come calling...it could be while u are asleep...on ur wedding day and in front of ur folks...it could be in front of ur kids...sometimes, even when u think u have left that life behind...u will have to watch ur back for d rest of ur life no matter where u are world-over...so why join?

I remember how i was chased ceaselessly in school by one guy like that in my diploma years, had to leave school for a few months; costing me an extra year...on getting back to school, the guy that had being disturbing me to belong had lost an eye to violence (he was lucky to be alive)...throughout my years in that school, he will just look at me and look away; my guy don gentle...grin
Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by blazer2018: 5:55am On Apr 09, 2019
varyo:
Exactly!!!!!

I remember how i was chased ceaselessly in school by one guy like that in my diploma years, had to leave school for a few months; costing me an extra year...on getting back to school, the guy that had being disturbing me to belong had lost an eye to violence (he was lucky to be alive)...throughout my years in that school, he will just look at me and look away; my guy don gentle...grin

I agree totally with you...I know peer pressure could be hard to ignore in some instances, but self-restraint should play an important role...if only they know what they are signing on for...sadly enough, some knows, and still go ahead with it anyways.

I blame poor parenting and poor effort on the part of schools (from Pri-Tertiary) and the Nigerian government for condoning this menace...it will shock u to know that Primary school pupils are now being initiated right under their parents' and teachers' noses...even our correctional facilities are breeding more of them...and the society is slumbering away without curbing it...what do they those little kids of 8-12 know? All these people graduate to become more hardened criminals (armed robbers, kidnappers, assassins, electoral thugs, etc) after school when they find it difficult to fit into the workplace...sadly enough, some even graduate from tertiary students to tertiary lecturers in their alma mater.

Religious organiations that should help build the moral compass of the people have switched their attention to pursuing wealth, and wealth only...and the society is decaying away...and if something is not done ASAP, everybody will bear the brunt...we have failed as a nation.

May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 09, 2019
Nofavorss:

Dead men tell no tales

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 09, 2019
Guest007:

shocked shocked shocked
I’m alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Spent What I Got On Prostitutes" - Pickpocket (photos) / Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association / Dubai Police Start Training On Flying Motorbikes(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.