Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,454 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Gilead HIV Treatment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gilead HIV Treatment (213 Views)

Regina Gilead Foundation Distribute Rice And Wrappers To Widows In Port Harcourt / Ladies See How To Know If He’s HIV Positive Check No. 3 / Lady Forced To Conduct HIV Test To Clear Her Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gilead HIV Treatment by Uzobethel01: 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
I met a man here in Lagos who claim to have treated many people living with HIV. According to him, that's what has been sustaining him and his family, initially I was doubting the whole story, but when I went to his home to see for myself, his wife told me what shocked me... Lots of people they have treated now has their own family and all are HIV negative till date. I have been thinking and talking to people who can link me up to anyone who has the deadly virus so that I can make it my full time occupation....

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Java Developers Evergreen In He IT Industry? / Pop No Be Competition / Senate Leadership: APC Governors Move To Avert Divided House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.