Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna (13130 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn Church And Kill Worshippers In Kajuru, Kaduna (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by anonymous1759(m): 8:49am On Apr 09, 2019
MrRichmond:
Sad but this is #NextLevel business. undecided

I mean what were you guys expecting when you voted in a government that hasn't given a shiitt about security for the past 4 years??

Please stop all these, when GEJ was in power killings were still going on. All the Northern Elites including Atiku and buhari are responsible for this. Stop saying because they didn't vote for your party pdp. This shiiit started when pdp were in charge.

All these Northern Elites needs to stop the killings they're responsible for it regardless of their party your Atiku is not exempted.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by Wiripers: 8:51am On Apr 09, 2019
[

Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by maasoap(m): 8:51am On Apr 09, 2019
According to him, there had been speculations about an impending attack since last week, which the state government was aware of.

Why the speculations? What did you do to them?
When this kind of attack happened in Enugu state, we later knew that people living there had the premonitions of the attack. Later, we knew what went down that led to the attack. In Nigeria of today, we all claim to be innocents but in reality, we are all guilty. Some are just better at hiding the atrocities they committed against others.
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by ikezuora4689(m): 8:53am On Apr 09, 2019
jamezman:

So you quote a whole story only to end up being speechless...

You supposed chop knonk
learn to mind your business...trust me you will live long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by maasoap(m): 8:55am On Apr 09, 2019
ikezuora4689:
learn to mind your business...trust me you will live long

I can't stop laughing. You're wicked, no be small wicked. But you said the truth
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by OhiOfIhima: 8:55am On Apr 09, 2019
kulobyno:
What exactly do these raiders want.

That is exactly my thought, what did they want really.. This is so barbaric and unethical.
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by daddytime(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2019
My maiguard just reported this to me that his uncle was among the victims with his eyes gouged out and his ears cut off...so horrific.

Normally the guy will seat with co-maiguards who are mostly fulanis or of the Muslim stock...but each time a carnage as this happens, he stays away from them and keeps to himself. The same thing happened late last year/early this year. Make dem no come bring the beef to our doorsteps.

So worrying...

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2019
Nukilia:
Next Level killings!

Zombies won't believe this, they'll say its fake news.

#WeAreInThisTogether
grin grin cheesy grin

NOTE: To those who survived the last 4 years of the incompetent Buhari administration, do all that you can to survive the next 4 years. Always avoid zombies by all means lipsrsealed

They are already killing and Raping in Enugu and Anambra so Next Level grin cheesy angry grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by omo1478(m): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2019
kulobyno:
Islam.
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by balonaija(f): 9:04am On Apr 09, 2019
but how?
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by Denikayan: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2019
kulobyno:

Master minded by politicians!

Nigerian politicians are the root cause of all this killings

You need see an unhealthy man holding a clean AK47 that can be sold to better his life, and you wonder how he could afford it.

The truth is that, its all sponsored killings

Politicians using peoples life's to make a point

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2019
Why are soldiers not stationed in Kajuru, after all these incessant killings
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by Akuruoulo(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2019
Who The Never Kill My Friend Frm Kaduna Since I Never Hear From Her For The Past 7yearz
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2019
sad embarassed]
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by youngsahito(m): 9:13am On Apr 09, 2019
Do they even have a governor in that state like this
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by CharlieMaria(m): 9:15am On Apr 09, 2019
princechurchill:
When the wicked rules the people suffers..
By Prof Ye..mi Osiban...jo
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by YoungAncient1: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2019
They will soon come and blame Nickel mining for the constant attack. After a fulani settlement was attacked, the Governor in conjunction with security operatives promised to set up a police command over there. Now, the fulanis are the ones doing the attacking and they are all mute.

While the President is making a fool of himself out there by lying to people who know what is happening in his country better than he does.
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by HARRYFORD1986: 9:44am On Apr 09, 2019
Next level of killing.
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by ja2ken(m): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2019
When evil rule!!
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by Nackzy: 9:59am On Apr 09, 2019
Foolish Nigerians collectively voted their grand patron in , so that they can have impetus and kill freely
Shame unto those that voted Buhari in
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by GMbuharii: 10:45am On Apr 09, 2019
MrRichmond:

I mean what were you guys expecting when you voted in a government that hasn't given a shiitt about security for the past 4 years??

Good question.
They were very excited when they brought in jihadists to power 2015. Now they are reaping what they sowed

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by GMbuharii: 10:47am On Apr 09, 2019
ikezuora4689:
PDP at work....when I tell people that we should get ride of this two virus that called themselves political parties(PDP and APC) they will insult and call me name... let me shock you...why is it that when PDP or APC win an election...the killing Will increase..this people are jst playing politics with peoples life's... expect more killing till 2023... PDP and APC are already preparing for 2023 election....all they talk about is 2023 election is not how to move this country forward...am in court nw with my parents...am suing them for giving birth to me in Nigeria with my consent

And you began by saying "PDP at work"!!!
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2019
The Nation and punch are now reporting killings.... wonders shall never end..
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by mujaya1(m): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2019
fake news, nairaland and there hungry blogger are like hell and fire, christian bokoharam, the want to cristinize southern kaduna by allocaiting more land to the christian, few year to come they will start demanding southern kaduna state, we know your agenda.
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by Vatod(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2019
MrRichmond:

thats the integrity we’ve been talking about, I lost hope in this country since 2009

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 09, 2019
MrRichmond:

Get sense, that Kajuru L.G.A is dominated by Northern minority Christians, APC failed woefuly in that Kajuru LGA

BUHARI AND EL-RUFAI ARE KILLING THE CHRISTIAN MINORITIES,

CHRISTIANS ARE BEING TARGETED IN THE KILLINGS BY THE ISLAMIC JIHADISTS

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/buhari-maintains-lead-as-inec-releases-more-results-in-kaduna/amp/

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by pluto123: 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
How Many Are These Fulani Herds Men Interms Of Number,that They Hold Zamfara,benue,kaduna,platues And The Whole Country At Ransome?? For Christ Sake If The Millitary Cant Protect The Civilians,they Should Aleast Allow The Civilians To Protect Them Selves..Am Sick Of All These Killings Every Day.
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
mujaya1:
fake news, nairaland and there hungry blogger are like hell and fire, christian bokoharam, the want to cristinize southern kaduna by allocaiting more land to the christian, few year to come they will start demanding southern kaduna state, we know your agenda.
The only one who can say this is a KID..... undecided

Then what's stopping security to be beefed up there??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Policemen, 3 LASTMA Officials Arrested For Extortion / Man, 42 , Arraigned For Raping 9 Year - Old Girl / Young Cable Vandal Weeps After Being Nabbed In Ebonyi With Others. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.