Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,032 members, 7,832,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically (20441 Views)

Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' / Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone / Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by blackpanda: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pekele007:

Wetin u don achieve with your learning

Yorubas should support and Igbo presidency in 2023 but they won't because they will never learn.

Its not yorubas crying for presidency
The next president is a yoruba man, but the stupid pdp that igbos are slavishly following has zoned it to the north again! lol

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by adekolaelect(m): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
goodnessme1:
Just tell us you have fail politically.

You want to become Tinubu in east,

do you think igbos are zonebs like people from waste.
that is why you are not relevant politically in Nigeria bcs you have no respect for leaders /elders .

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by xelly: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if Rochas knows the Igbos. How will you defraud a state, refuse to write your name in gold and want Igbos to cue behind you? Just rain is washing away your projects plus countless ones you awarded and loot the fund 100%

Perhaps you will do well politically in other parts of Nigeria not in Igbo land. We don't support fraudulent people.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by showafrica(m): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
MyGeneration:
I am Igbo. Only few Igbo's who know wasup know that Okorocha is saying the truth.

But our brothers would never listen, they can't think beyond their noses.

Its 90percent obvious that Igbo's should forget about 2023 presidency. Its just too obvious. And it pains me so much, we knew the strategy and the ways to go about it, but they choose to listen to a degenerate called Nnamdi KANU instead of disowning him. Imagine a set of people who would make somebody like Nnamdi KANU a leader, a man that talks anyhow and speaks with so much ignorance lipsrsealed.

God please save us.

You have a Yoruba blood inside you, even an Hausa man won't reason like you not to talk of an igbo man. Your blood and brains are basterdised if you insist you are igbo

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by Owenmarvis(m): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Who told you he did not win his senatorial seat you are not in IMO state be mindful you don't know the prestige that man controls in his senatorial zone
Pekele007:

You and Okorocha should liberate yourselves first.

Someone who couldn't even win his senatorial district is trying to liberate a whole tribe? How do you even think?
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by arstot(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
goodnessme1:
Just tell us you have fail politically.

You want to become Tinubu in east,

do you think igbos are zonebs like people from waste.
If u had have tinubu in d east una lives will not be this shattered
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by konfused: 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
MyGeneration:

LoL... Is this supposed to be a question? grin

It is a rhetorical question. I am just trying to pointing out that is very inconsequential if an Igbo man becomes president or not. All these politicians are one and the same.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by Pekele007: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
Owenmarvis:
Who told you he did not win his senatorial seat you are not in IMO state be mindful you don't know the prestige that man controls in his senatorial zone

He controls prestige and he can't win in a simple election. grin

Nonsense and Okorocha

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by MyGeneration(m): 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
showafrica:

You have a Yoruba blood inside you, even an Hausa man won't reason like you not to talk of an igbo man. Your blood and brains are basterdised if you insist you are igbo
The truth is the truth
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by MyGeneration(m): 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
konfused:

It is a rhetorical question. I am just trying to pointing out that is very inconsequential if an Igbo man becomes president or not. All these politicians are one and the same.
Mr man travel and see. All those ab0ki u dae see no be northerners most are from Niger. An average northern graduate is hardly unemployed and you see nothing wrong with it. Only Igbo presidency can address most of these issues
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by Ziggylady(f): 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ejimagifty:
[s][/s]

If only you clowns know the calamity that has befallen the igbos due to the present state of Okorocha who many Yorubas and Hausa Fulanis sees as a potential igbo president due to his anti igbo kind of hatred politics, you will weep and wish to correct this grave error. As it stands no igbo man will rule this country. Yoruba and the north will rotate power as long as we wish without the east smelling aso rock. We have had 8 years president and 8 yrs vice so yes we are qualified to school you igbos on politics. Your region keeps following PDP like mumu for 24 yrs with nothing to show. I trust Buhari to marginalize you people beyond redemption. Until you people learn to accept the political superiority of the Yorubas and the north and embrace oneness, you will never smell power. Rochas will be offered a redemption in APC cos he really tried to help you ingrates. No wonder lagos is the London of the igbos. You hate Yoruba but love to come to Lagos built with Yoruba sweat and intellect. Hypocrites

Please shut your mouth and gerrout!...No sense or logic,just insane rants only your fellow Yaba -left Patients understands..

You sound like a loser already and that is where you all are fast heading....You can arrogate as much status,values and importance to your tribe as much as you like in your delusiions,but reality always gives you a check at every turn reason why many of you have been wriggling like salt on warms over the calamity which awaits y'all in 2023

Yen yen yen 'Rochas will be offered a redemption in APC" indeed..I'm pretty sure your hands smacked your mouth hard for that childish lie..

APC has something for Rochas after using him to scam Imolites and he had been crying daily like a castrated Chihuahua for weeks now

Yeye.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by SageTravels: 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
MyGeneration:

The north has gone far o. The north might not be as developed as Lagos they beat a whole lot of other states in the south hands down

In terms of
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by fuckboys: 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
MyGeneration post=77385221[b:
]I am Igbo[/b]. Only few Igbo's who know wasup know that Okorocha is saying the truth.

But our brothers would never listen, they can't think beyond their noses.

Its 90percent obvious that Igbo's should forget about 2023 presidency. Its just too obvious. And it pains me so much, we knew the strategy and the ways to go about it, but they choose to listen to a degenerate called Nnamdi KANU instead of disowning him. Imagine a set of people who would make somebody like Nnamdi KANU a leader, a man that talks anyhow and speaks with so much ignorance lipsrsealed.

God please save us.
you can't start with this line if truly you're igbo, you're just a nincompoop

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by konfused: 5:03am On Apr 10, 2019
MyGeneration:

Mr man travel and see. All those ab0ki u dae see no be northerners most are from Niger. An average northern graduate is hardly unemployed and you see nothing wrong with it. Only Igbo presidency can address most of these issues

Lol, I never travel sha, I dey inside my village hut. I guess you are right.

Those people inside IDP camps are equally from Niger too, abi and all those poverty-stricken Northerners are all from Niger.

All I am trying to point out is that politics only favour politicians. Even if an Igbo man becomes president tomorrow, it will add zilch to our common wellbeing. All SE state Governors are Igbo men remember, what have they done exceptionally......??
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by MyGeneration(m): 7:32am On Apr 10, 2019
konfused:

Lol, I never travel sha, I dey inside my village hut. I guess you are right. Those people inside IDP camps are equally from Niger too, abi and all those poverty-stricken Northern are all from Niger.

All I am trying to point out is that politics only favour politicians. Even if an Igbo man becomes president tomorrow, it will add zilch to our common wellbeing. All SE state Governors are Igbo men remember, what have they done exceptionally......
I used to think our people had sense maybe I was wrong
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by konfused: 8:16am On Apr 10, 2019
MyGeneration:

I used to think our people had sense maybe I was wrong

Who knows
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by mbos: 8:56am On Apr 10, 2019
nyben231101:
Democracy is all about personal intrests and choice. Your people rejected someone twice, why are you bitter about it?

They knew there would be consequences if their preferred Candidate lost due to the vindictive nature of your Lord, allow them to face it.

igbos vote for progressives not dullards... political appointment is not our goal for now, but the restoration of Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu / Militants Bomb Agip Pipeline In Imo / Saraki Jets To US To Attend Launch Of Trump's Africa Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.