Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Innoson Vs GTB: Give Us Shares If You Can't Pay Cash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Vs GTB: Give Us Shares If You Can't Pay Cash (318 Views)

“I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) / Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Vs GTB: Give Us Shares If You Can't Pay Cash by ugo4u: 8:53am On Apr 09, 2019
Innoson Tells GTB to Stop Wasting their Time or Convert The N8.8bn Debt Into Shares And hand It To Us.

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: Give Us Shares If You Can't Pay Cash by ugo4u: 8:53am On Apr 09, 2019
They should just settle this guy kawaii!! they're doing damage to their image and also chasing away their shareholders this unnecessary grand standing is needless.
Before they know what's happening the accumulated interested will hit 30billion, that time is go clear for their eye.
Re: Innoson Vs GTB: Give Us Shares If You Can't Pay Cash by SarkinYarki: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2019
ugo4u:
They should just settle this guy kawaii!! they're doing damage to their image and also chasing away their shareholders this unnecessary grand standing is needless.
Before they know what's happening the accumulated interested will hit 30billion, that time is go clear for their eye.

it was 2.4 billion and they wasted time till interest accumulated to 8 billion
Re: Innoson Vs GTB: Give Us Shares If You Can't Pay Cash by princechurchill(m): 9:27am On Apr 09, 2019
Lmao Seun pay Innocent na

(1) (Reply)

R1-LAUNDRY : Fresh And Clean / Delivery Package Services / Oil Company Owing My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.