Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,425 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers (28617 Views)

Woman Strips Unclad To Show South African President Scars After Being Gang Raped / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by itspzpics(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2019
This happened in Ikeja lagos earlier today, Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunded Stranded Passengers. Watch the Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/conductor-strips-unclad-flees-to-avoid-refunded-stranded-passengers/

Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by itspzpics(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2019
Watch the Uncensored video => HERE

1 Like

Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 09, 2019
Sakamanje. Na that one me dey like sef. By the time I grab him jingle bells and I jingle all all the way he go behave.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by Baawaa(m): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2019
i will go away with his clothes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by queensera(f): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2019
Baawaa:
i will go away with his clothes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by Chipink(f): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2019
OK o
Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by Sirpaul(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2019
At this age I'm only interested in consistency,
stability, respect and loyalty

1 Like

Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by Auxtin85(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2019
For real many nor well for Lagos especially

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by quincyshakur(m): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Sense no go kill Lagos conductors grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by momodub: 11:38am On Apr 09, 2019
Eko for show

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by Mutemenot(m): 11:38am On Apr 09, 2019
The motor must get toolbox na for me to collect one or two spanners dey waka my own

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:38am On Apr 09, 2019
Nah this 3 Wicked Daddy created Lagos

That is why many are Fraustrated
Few are roaming
All are Mad

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by Bbbwings: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2019
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2019
He was really pressed grin
Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by Ologunsunny: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2019
Make i book first am coming back to comment
Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by officialblaze: 11:41am On Apr 09, 2019
buhari at work
Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by computerglobal(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2019
cool
Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by legalwealth(m): 11:43am On Apr 09, 2019
Lol! !!
Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by Monaco2(m): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2019
Lol only in lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by camilloict: 11:44am On Apr 09, 2019
hmm
Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by shamsin6300(m): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2019
The struggle in Lagos is 4 real,,,,,,,,,,, May God bless all those out there struggling to make a living.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by herich(m): 11:47am On Apr 09, 2019
Glorified village

1 Like

Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by evynkennett: 11:47am On Apr 09, 2019
THIS E COMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN PACKAGE IS GUARANTEED TO GET YOU MASSIVE SALES THIS 2019!

If your business is not online in this digital savvy era, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That is why your E commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by Quacks

WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR E COMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WITH US

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES – THAT CAN COMPETE WITH TOP SITES
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN (A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- UP TO 5 BANNER DESIGNS FOR YOUR ONLINE MARKETING ADS FOR FREE
- PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION
- LIVE CHAT (make it easy to connect with customers enquiries on the go)
- FREE TRAINING ON HOW TO UPLOAD, EDIT AND REMOVE PRODUCT IMAGES OR PRICES FREE
------------------------------------------------------
- Secured Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes with GOOD Website loading Speed!
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with ALWAYS availability. NO DOWNTIME!
- Contact and enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N45,000 FROM THE ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB AND MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUARANTEED!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by Hades2016(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2019
Baawaa:
nice move grin
Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by OgbanjeProphet: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2019
There are different kinds and stages of madness, so I was taught while growing up.

This one na Yoruba madness. Do not quote me wrong please, I grew up in Yoruba land and this was a common situation over there. Now I have lived in Ala igbo for three years, but I have never seen people going naked during fights or arguments.

Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by Zomdrone: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2019
Madness

1 Like

Re: Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 11:56am On Apr 09, 2019
Y

(1) (2) (Reply)

Motorist Who Assaulted A Police Officer Arrested (Picture) / Number Of Un-sentenced Detainees And Overall Prison Population By State And Year / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Italy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.