Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Flutterwave And Illegal Deduction - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Flutterwave And Illegal Deduction (785 Views)

Central Bank Of Kenya Says Flutterwave And Chipper Cash Are Not Licensed / Credit Deduction Theft From Account- Photo / Flutterwave And Paypal’s Collaboration Deal What You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flutterwave And Illegal Deduction by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2019
Just woke up this morning to see an un-authorized deduction of N19025 from flutterwave. no online contact number and after checking reviews i was shocked to see multiple complaints about un-authorized deductions. And to think i was to make payments in the hospital today am so furious.

TEXT transaction description is ***amt: 19,025 DR
Desc: FLUTTERWAVE TECHNOLOGY ETI-OSA
NGSTAN9999948167

ONLINE transaction description is***POS/WEB PURCHASE TRANSACTION-948167-589194-FLUTTERWAVE TECHNOLOGY ETI OSA NG

refund my money asap or face legal action
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Flutterwave And Illegal Deduction by zone51: 10:36am On Apr 09, 2019
rangerover:
Just woke up this morning to see an un-authorized deduction of N19025 from flutterwave. no online contact number and after checking reviews i was shocked to see multiple complaints about un-authorized deductions. And to think i was to make payments in the hospital today am so furious.

TEXT transaction description is ***amt: 19,025 DR
Desc: FLUTTERWAVE TECHNOLOGY ETI-OSA
NGSTAN9999948167

ONLINE transaction description is***POS/WEB PURCHASE TRANSACTION-948167-589194-FLUTTERWAVE TECHNOLOGY ETI OSA NG

refund my money asap or face legal action
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Instead to send them mail, you are calling them out here to pay. Na OYO you dey oh!
Re: Flutterwave And Illegal Deduction by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
zone51:

Instead to send them mail, you are calling them out here to pay. Na OYO you dey oh!

i have checked everywhere even on forums and was shocked to find similar complaints. no contact number. i will definately pursue this.

why shouldn't i call them out if cheated

(1) (Reply)

CPA Marketing! Easy Way To Make Money Online. / Want To Succeed As A Freelancer? Here Are 3 Tips - Scribesbay Tips / Binary-options For Traders & Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.