Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Outrage: Muslims Are Contributing To Build An Islamic School In Edo State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Outrage: Muslims Are Contributing To Build An Islamic School In Edo State (1177 Views)

Sudan: Some Are Contributing Transport Fare To Egypt – Nigerian Student (Video) / Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage / I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage: Muslims Are Contributing To Build An Islamic School In Edo State by ChaleeBendel: 10:43am On Apr 09, 2019
Even though we don't have moslems o, anyway thanks to Oshiomhole.

Re: Outrage: Muslims Are Contributing To Build An Islamic School In Edo State by Kundagarten: 10:45am On Apr 09, 2019
Oba Emir of Benin loading

2 Likes

Re: Outrage: Muslims Are Contributing To Build An Islamic School In Edo State by jidamsel43(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2019
This is religious tolerance. Nigeria belongs all Nigerians irrespective of religion and tribe

4 Likes

Re: Outrage: Muslims Are Contributing To Build An Islamic School In Edo State by LuciferYaweh: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2019
But lazy Afonjas on Nairaland said other tribes don't sell land to non-indigenes.

Most idiots on Nairaland are lowlifes that have not crossed their street so they spew rubbish however they like.
I wonder who will stop someone with his hard earned money from purchasing land in any part of Nigeria as long as the seller is willing?

Are they telling me Dangote & Otedola don't have mega properties in Enugu, Aba, Warri, Onitsha etc?

Afonjas and laziness na 5 & 6.

*spits angry

4 Likes

Re: Outrage: Muslims Are Contributing To Build An Islamic School In Edo State by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2019
Islamization Chapter 1 v 1

Be ye stupid... Even as Nigeria is stupid.

1 Like

Re: Outrage: Muslims Are Contributing To Build An Islamic School In Edo State by ChaleeBendel: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2019
jidamsel43:
This is religious tolerance. Nigeria belongs all Nigerians irrespective of religion and tribe

Why are they building a school instead of a mosque?

1 Like

Re: Outrage: Muslims Are Contributing To Build An Islamic School In Edo State by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Why the outrage? undecided let's learn how to mind our damn business(religion) undecided Do they force you to attend the school?
Re: Outrage: Muslims Are Contributing To Build An Islamic School In Edo State by donsimon2(m): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
and who says you dont have muslims in Edo State?? Edo North is filled with them, especially Auchi...i dont know what the outrage is here.
ChaleeBendel:
Re: Outrage: Muslims Are Contributing To Build An Islamic School In Edo State by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
I genuinely don’t have a problem with Muslims. The thing with them is that they are really difficult to reason with. Let them build this school, next thing they will impose sharia law within the area. Next thing you know they will start demanding something outrageous. Take the UK for instance. I think like 2months ago, I read an article bout some Muslim community who by the way where allowed in as immigrants into the UK. next thing, they started talking bout fighting for sharia law bill.
Re: Outrage: Muslims Are Contributing To Build An Islamic School In Edo State by metroid(m): 7:06am On Apr 10, 2019
ChaleeBendel:

The chief Imam of Edo State is a Bini man. Most parts of Edo North is predominantly Muslims.

(1) (Reply)

International Robotics And Automation Fair / 11 Simple Ways To Improve Your Memory / Gender Equality : Primary School Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.