Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Justin Bieber Pens Love Poem To Hailey Baldwin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Pens Love Poem To Hailey Baldwin (407 Views)

Photos: Justin Bieber Cries Beside Hailey Baldwin After Selena Gomez's "Breakdow / Justin Bieber And Hailey Baldwin Lock Lips In Deep Passionate Kiss (photo) / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Pens Love Poem To Hailey Baldwin by 8Ebisco: 11:31am On Apr 09, 2019
Justin Bieber wants the world to know He is madly in love with his wife ,Hailey Baldwin .

He penned down a romantic poem to celebrate her for being in his life .

Calling her his soulmate ,he wrote

Sunlight falls into the Abyss

Just like i fall into your lips

Waves crash onto the shore

My love for you grows more and more

Sound of the crickets a true meditation

I think about you, Gods greatest creation.

As i fall into this blissful state

I ponder on how you’re my one true SOULMATE

Its getting dark to dark to see

A chilling breeze embraces me

The smell of camomile fresh from the garden

My life is a movie that both of us star in.

Speaking of stars I’m starting to see some

They light up the sky, reminds me of my freedom

How big and how vast our world is around us

So grateful for god we were lost but he found us

So i write the poem with him always in mind

Things all around us Just get better with time. I fall more in love with you every day! You have walked hand and hand with me as I continue to get my emotions, mind, body and soul in tact! You have given me so much strength, support , encouragement and joy. I just wanted to publicly honor you, and remind you that the best is yet to come! Have a great shoot today my love!

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/04/09/justin-bieber-pens-love-poem-to-hailey-baldwin/

Re: Justin Bieber Pens Love Poem To Hailey Baldwin by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 09, 2019
who go compose poem for me na?

(1) (Reply)

Useless Old Man With Fish Brain - #bobrisky Lambasts Actor Charles Owurum / Thunder’ll Fire Persons Who Brought Bobrisky Into Nollywood – Actor Awurum / Marriage By Choice: Why Judge Regina Daniels? –fearmouthcomedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.