Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,623 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party (43613 Views)

Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging / Team Alex Surprises Her With A Car And A 23rd Birthday Party / Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by YungLasaint(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
thablogger:
See photos from the birthday event of Temi Otedola...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/beautiful-photos-from-billionaires.html

"If I no make this money eh: wetin be my gain....
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by BarrElChapo(m): 2:32am On Apr 10, 2019
All this English for one gal, bet she was ya secret crush grin
3rdavefarms:
The last time I hug her she was in Ss3
Very friendly and honorable in nature

Highly classy and classic
Unlike her sister Dj my small baby
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by kunleweb: 2:56am On Apr 10, 2019
BarrElChapo:
All this English for one gal, bet she was ya secret crush grin

Is it what I'm pondering... Hmm
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by adekS1(m): 6:10am On Apr 10, 2019
have some comments to make...

I suspect temi's cloth being bought by a man.see d love bling bling on d cloth

-Also why is it that na D's ladies Father always dey around them. where is their mum? I tink their mum shd b there to celebrate with them cos non of d pics shows that..we use to see d father around..kudos ote$
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by babakb: 6:28am On Apr 10, 2019
nextstep:
People like abusing his children, saying they are lucky to be born with a silver spoon. He himself could have rested on his own father's laurels, after all his dad was a governor. But instead he bought a shitty truck and was selling diesel door-to-door, hustling. Their own grandfather nko... I don't recall he was born into wealth, but he worked hard for decades. I see the same hustling spirit in his daughters who may one day be billionaires in their own right. Of course they're leveraging their parent's wealth and connections - isn't that what all children do?

Most youths today - if they looked hard - have much more opportunities for becoming successful today than in the 80's or even 90's. They will say "there's no money, they're no jobs"... yet people are making it in various ways.

Happy birthday gal, and keep on rocking.

Forget those people abeg, they are just being jealous, is it their choice they came from a billionaire dad, is GOD That blessed them so they should be grateful and enjoy, they should never apologize to anyone for having a billionaire dad.
And they should never worry about people's validation.
And please they should continue to leverage their Father's wealth and connections.
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by boyjo: 6:39am On Apr 10, 2019
Okay, so, guys, you hate the pink wig, false eyelashes and make up huh? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saucekid Sinzu Reacts As 2016 Mugshot Of Him In US Jail Goes Viral / Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) / Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.