Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Media Mogul, Mo Abudu Becomes First African To Bag The 2019 Médailles D’honneur - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Media Mogul, Mo Abudu Becomes First African To Bag The 2019 Médailles D’honneur (286 Views)

Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates / BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Media Mogul, Mo Abudu Becomes First African To Bag The 2019 Médailles D’honneur by mymediaafrica: 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
Popular Media executive and founder of Ebonylife TV, Mo Abudu is constantly taking Africa to the world and we love it. Mymediaafrica.com reports.

The media entrepreneur was given the 2019 Médailles d’Honneur in Cannes at MIPTV last night.

With this achievement, Mo Abudu makes history as the first African and Nigerian recipient of this prestigious award, given to senior executives who have made their mark in the global television industry, as well as contributed to the development of the international television community.

Mo Abudu was one of the 4 recipients of the award and she says:

“Basking in the glory of receiving my award. I share this award with the EbonyLife Team, I thank all our partners, sponsors, my family, my dearest mother, my darling Temidee and Koko and of course my bestos that have helped and supported us on our journey. Much love alway”

Sharing the stage with 3 other incredible people honoured with this award tonight – US writer, showrunner and producer, Ilene Chaiken, chairperson
of the Banijay Group in France, Stéphane Courbit, and UK managing director of Sky Vision, Jane Millichip.

https://mymediaafrica.com/2019/04/09/media-mogul-mo-abudu-becomes-first-african-to-bag-the-2019-medailles-dhonneur-in-france-photos/

Re: Media Mogul, Mo Abudu Becomes First African To Bag The 2019 Médailles D’honneur by Unlimitk(m): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
Such a beautiful mama

(1) (Reply)

We Are Here Again!!!!!!!!! / Watch Live Watch Free TV In Today All Events US / Nigerian In Diaspora, How Do You Watch New Nigerian Movies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.