Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

My Quote For Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Quote For Today (238 Views)

Dino's Most Inspiring Quote For 2021 / PHOTO: Quote For Today / Check Out This Trending David Cameron Quote Of Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Quote For Today by Abraham97(m): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
Life is complicated that's what I heard people do say,but it wrong.the most simplest and easiest thing is life, because it wont decide how you would live your life it cant control you no matter what.you will be the one to do the decisions you will be the one to designs what you want.you will be the architect of your life.so live well, make a better decisions.then Y'all gonna see how life is the most simplest thing.get your ass down and think better,make a better plans set a goal then get your ass up and work towards it.no matter what shits life trow at you always stay positive. thank you that's the least I have, y'all enjoy the rest of your day.

(1) (Reply)

Facts About African Cup Of Nation / Atiku’s SERVER GAMBIT / Man Found Dead Few Hours To His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.