Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,367 members, 7,957,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

I Ve Done Deal 100% Thrice Now With Protein0 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Ve Done Deal 100% Thrice Now With Protein0 (432 Views)

3 Awards In The Bag: The Best Brand Made It To The Podium Thrice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Ve Done Deal 100% Thrice Now With Protein0 by jetz(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
This guy protein0 deals is as legit as real. The brodaly has his customers at mind always and delivers on time this is my third deal with him and i highly recommend him if you wanna get your Xiaomi device. Thanks @ Protein0

Re: I Ve Done Deal 100% Thrice Now With Protein0 by Protein0: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
jetz:
This guy protein0 deals is as legit as real. The brodaly has his customers at mind always and delivers on time this is my third deal with him and i highly recommend him if you wanna get your Xiaomi device. Thanks @ Protein0
thanks for the the continual trust and patronage. Enjoy the best. Thanks kiss

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Infinix Hot S Panel U Wish To Sell / Iphone 6s Plus Needed / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.