Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari (17135 Views)

Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / Breaking: APC, Senators Call For Saraki’s Resignation / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Sermwell(m): 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
AbaLion:

Will you guys shut up and stop the lies. If you did not care, why are you always fighting both tooth and nail to hold on to the crumbs?

-Lion
you are a fool!!! I'm not igbo but I know the igbos have been fighting to be on their own but this useless presidency refused. so igbos can actually do without Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Elvis778(m): 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
AbaLion:

Iboes have never been a winner in any dispensation in the past, neither will, in the nearest future. Historically, iboes have always served as an appendage to Any government in power. Pls, stop abusing the word " winner" as it is way beyond the reach of iboes.

-Lion
being the leader doesn't really mean you are the winner,
the ability to utilise every opportunity before you to become the best despite being marginalized is what it really means to be the WINNER. Historically igbos have always been under a government controlled by someone from a different tribe, yes, but also, historically, IGBOS have always been the most successful tribe, making use of every opportunity before them, always maintaining the position of the BEST.
So tell me,
WHO IS THE WINNER?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Lovemaester: 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
fairfora:
The saraki you'd still prostrate to beg later? Dear Kwarans, your fortune isn't in this govt. Write down today's date.

shut up ur mouth, u know nothing about kwara state, about what saraki has done to that state and to 2 generations, so please don't sit in your house and be typing rubbish like a useless fool.
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Elvis778(m): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
AbaLion:

Lagos worms, listen up, by economic indices, Aside Lagos, One of Ogun state and Oyo state is more economically viable, buoyant and productive than your 5 SE backwaters combined. The combination of the two states would buy off your barren land without breaking a sweat.

-Lion
hahahaha, see this liar? Oh u thought am an un-informed Nigerian?? Did u just say ogun?? Oh common, a state that couldn't pay workers cuz they didn't receive FG allocation??
For your info, my state, Enugu, payed workers for 3 good fresh months without FG allocation, right from our own purse, my state pays 13 months salary instead of the normal 12months that those broke yoruba states don't even complete.
So tell me, how can such a state buy mine?? And mind you, Enugu is not the richest state in SE oo. Don't be consumed by hatred bro, the only big state in Yoruba land is lagos and ofcourse, economic analysis shows we control atleast 50% of the state's economy, thanks
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Jman06(m): 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ejimagifty:
This is exactly what the igbos ought to do to Buhari. Instead of begging Buhari for forgiveness because of their miscalculations in 2015 and 2019, they are rather waiting for 2023 to revenge against Yorubas that are better than them. After they will cry marginalization as if they voted APC
So people who didn't vote for the president should be marginalized ba??

Nigeria ehn, I just tire for our mindset here!

And in 2023 APC will still come to those people to ask for their votes

Everybody can now see why PDP is the only national party we have!
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Elvis778(m): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Which marginalisation?
When you vote idiots like Ikpeazu and expect development. Are you mentally sane?

Ogun state IGR in 6 months is more than the IGR of the entire SE in a year and you're talking nonsense.

See, if you don't get more leaders like Umahi in the SE, forget it. Alaigbo is doomed and futureless. Your only hope is to come and be gala and fan yogo evangelists in Lagos

see as you dey lie? Let me ask you a question please, Have you been to SE?? Seriously, Aside from Lagos, SW no reach SE half, quote me anywhere.
U think say na all those una brown roofs and mud houses, only Anambara and Enugu can take care of all those states
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
Lovemaester:

shut up ur mouth, u know nothing about kwara state, about what saraki has done to that state and to 2 generations, so please don't sit in your house and be typing rubbish like a useless fool.
You would swallow all those insults when the time is ripe. I wont join issues with you.
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
sarrki:
Lol

Hopeless leaders

It’s late guys winners take it all is the language

South west is the region taking it

You can reap where you didn’t sow
lol and you think the SW gave more votes to Buhari than the MB? BTW if the SE/SS/NC does not vote for gbaja how will he emerge speaker?
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by AbaLion: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
Elvis778:

hahahaha, see this liar? Oh u thought am an un-informed Nigerian?? Did u just say ogun?? Oh common, a state that couldn't pay workers cuz they didn't receive FG allocation??
For your info, my state, Enugu, payed workers for 3 good fresh months without FG allocation, right from our own purse, my state pays 13 months salary instead of the normal 12months that those broke yoruba states don't even complete.
So tell me, how can such a state buy mine?? And mind you, Enugu is not the richest state in SE oo. Don't be consumed by hatred bro, the only big state in Yoruba land is lagos and ofcourse, economic analysis shows we control atleast 50% of the state's economy, thanks
Una own 50% of Lagos by selling okrika & hawking fan yogo cheesy .. That's so dumb of you.

According to National Bureau of Statistics, Ogun state, aside Lagos, could survive without FG allocations. All of SE state would collapse like a sandy house without FG's monthly allocations.
Ogun's IGR dwarfs the SE states combined.

-Lion

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by RTSC: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
AbaLion:

Iboes have never been a winner in any dispensation in the past, neither will, in the nearest future. Historically, iboes have always served as an appendage to Any government in power. Pls, stop abusing the word " winner" as it is way beyond the reach of iboes.

-Lion
Now, I know you are pained.

Don't worry, your people will soon go back to the perpetual opposition from whence they came.

Ignorant jolly just come.

People dey talk politics, dis one sef dey talk.
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by lukui: 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
David mark used 16years in the Senate, bukola also used 4years as the senate president, there are six geo political zones in Nigeria, are you saying that the other regions should not have a bite of the presidency of the senate?

life is not meant for only one person, next term when its their turn, they will make good and judicious use of it!
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by AbaLion: 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

lol and you think the SW gave more votes to Buhari than the MB? BTW if the SE/SS/NC does not vote for gbaja how will he emerge speaker?
SW speakership is now your new headache, having failed in Onnoghen's bid.
SW keep giving okoros nightmares grin .. We are bad like that, ain't we?
Come June, we shall teach you, once again, that the mastery of political skills goes beyond suckling noise on Nairaland.
Your new speaker... Femi Gbajabiamila.

-Lion

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Elvis778(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
AbaLion:

Una own 50% of Lagos by selling okrika & hawking fan yogi cheesy .. That's so dumb of you.

According to National Bureau of Statistics, Ogun state, aside Lagos, could survive without FG allocations. All of SE state would collapse like a sandy house without FG's monthly allocations.
Ogun's IGR dwarfs the SE states combined.

-Lion
You didn't read my comment i guess?? Check ur Google, ur state couldn't pay workers, you still owe workers and you are here telling me according to buruae, abi wetin u call am again?? That's a useless statistical data.
My state payed workers for 3months without FG allocation. Also, we always add 1 month extra salary to the year's salary every December making it 13 months in a year, from the state's purse. Which other state does that?? Abeg shift with your statistical data, approach me with reality and not blind statistics.
Besides, last time i checked, Igbos control all the major markets in Lagos and even in Nigeria as a whole, so if u saw an igbo selling yogo, check well, maybe ur hatred made u feel his igbo.
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by AbaLion: 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
RTSC:

Now, I know you are pained.

Don't worry, your people will soon go back to the perpetual opposition from whence they came.

Ignorant jolly just come.

People dey talk politics, dis one sef dey talk.
Before you were born, I have been on NL talking politics. To a large degree, I'm much active both online & offline.

Myopic slowpokes who are dead scared going shoulder to shoulder with Yoruba but hiding behind the North to push a spoiler's agenda..
*spits.
We ain't scared of nobady.. SW sneezes, your father catch cold.
Come 2023, SW becomes your President. If you are still alive, you shall witness our triumph.

-Lion

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Codes151(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
Slaves
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by MyGeneration(m): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
Look at how North central leaders spoke with respect and composition.
If it was our ohaneze you would see fuming and issuing of ultimatums.

They have thought our Igbo youths arrogance.

I believe in my time I will be part of the cartel in Igbo land that will change all those rubbish
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
mikestate:
Can u imagine? Begging for your right... Nigerians self

And this is what some folks expect the great Ala Igbo to do. Chim ekwela Ihe ojo
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Kfed4ril(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
sarrki:
Lol

Hopeless leaders

It’s late guys winners take it all is the language

South west is the region taking it

You can reap where you didn’t sow

Nigga stop being a fool. If it’s winner take all then by right the north central will have more stake because the gave the devilish APC more votes than the SW.
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Hydrogen007: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
Okay
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Kylce042(m): 12:38am On Jun 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Which marginalisation?
When you vote idiots like Ikpeazu and expect development. Are you mentally sane?

Ogun state IGR in 6 months is more than the IGR of the entire SE in a year and you're talking nonsense.

See, if you don't get more leaders like Umahi in the SE, forget it. Alaigbo is doomed and futureless. Your only hope is to come and be gala and fan yogo evangelists in Lagos
. And is ya father planting weed that is generating it okwaya? Poor Ogun i comment my reserve
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Kylce042(m): 12:47am On Jun 11, 2019
AbaLion:

Lagos worms, listen up, by economic indices, Aside Lagos, One of Ogun state and Oyo state is more economically viable, buoyant and productive than your 5 SE backwaters combined. The combination of the two states would buy off your barren land without breaking a sweat.

-Lion

Lazy westerners everything the West is today the East made it happen. Pull the investment of the SE from the SW and ya mj economy will collapse. " economic indices "

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: Nigeria On Suicide Slide, Must Decentralise Fast / Niger-Delta Avengers: FG Deploys Team To Uncover Those Behind Pipeline Bombings / Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.