Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

How To Win 7million Naira In The Tecno Light Up Your Dream3 Competition - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Win 7million Naira In The Tecno Light Up Your Dream3 Competition (924 Views)

Tecno Light Up Your Dream3 One Million Naira Finalists Audition (live Pictures) / Is The TECNO Phantom 8 Too Expensive For 128,000? / The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win 7million Naira In The Tecno Light Up Your Dream3 Competition by Abiodunspectre(m): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
TECNO Mobile has part of her Spark3 launching is giving 7 Nigerians an opportunity to become a million in the #LightUpYourDream3 competition.

Light up your dream completion is a platform where Nigerians with dreams and ambitions pitch their ideas for an opportunity to win 1 million Naira to support such dreams.

The competition which started two years ago and is entering its third edition, so far has produced 8 millionaires across Nigeria.

How to Participate

1. The first step is to follow @TECNOMobileNigeria on Facebook and @TECNOMobileNG on Twitter and Instagram. Afterwards, describe your dream in few words, post a video or an image of what your dream will look like and how 1 million Naira will help you achieve it using hashtag #LightUpYourDream3, #TECNOSpark3

2. On Facebook, Post on the under the pinned post in the comment section, On Twitter and Instagram post on your page with the hashtags #LightUpYourDream3, #TECNOSpark3. You can also participate on TSpot by posting on the pinned thread.

After submitting your entry, get your friends to like, retweet and share to support you to win.

For more information: https://www.facebook.com/373914939318479/posts/2265312346845386
Cc lalasticlala

Re: How To Win 7million Naira In The Tecno Light Up Your Dream3 Competition by Realboygenius(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
I have a dream to be a politician grin
That one million will go a long in getting a form lalasticlala come and do the needful.
Re: How To Win 7million Naira In The Tecno Light Up Your Dream3 Competition by Temitope1759(f): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
I can do tailoring and fashion design
How do I enter the competition on Twitter please?
Re: How To Win 7million Naira In The Tecno Light Up Your Dream3 Competition by Realboygenius(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
If only other brands can emulate this Gesture.
Cc lalasticlala, Dragnet , Honsule
Re: How To Win 7million Naira In The Tecno Light Up Your Dream3 Competition by Ennyholar: 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
One million Naira
Let's go there.

Re: How To Win 7million Naira In The Tecno Light Up Your Dream3 Competition by nnaomaog(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
By this time last year, some many people where made millionaire. But because my sister put in entry, I didnt want to participate.

But this year, I have no reason not to participate.

Let's go there TECNO.

Abiodunspectre:
TECNO Mobile has part of her Spark3 launching is giving 7 Nigerians an opportunity to become a million in the #LightUpYourDream3 competition.

Light up your dream completion is a platform where Nigerians with dreams and ambitions pitch their ideas for an opportunity to win 1 million Naira to support such dreams.

The competition which started two years ago and is entering its third edition, so far has produced 8 millionaires across Nigeria.

How to Participate

1. The first step is to follow @TECNOMobileNigeria on Facebook and @TECNOMobileNG on Twitter and Instagram. Afterwards, describe your dream in few words, post a video or an image of what your dream will look like and how 1 million Naira will help you achieve it using hashtag #LightUpYourDream3, #TECNOSpark3

2. On Facebook, Post on the under the pinned post in the comment section, On Twitter and Instagram post on your page with the hashtags #LightUpYourDream3, #TECNOSpark3. You can also participate on TSpot by posting on the pinned thread.

After submitting your entry, get your friends to like, retweet and share to support you to win.

For more information: https://www.facebook.com/373914939318479/posts/2265312346845386
Cc lalasticlala
Re: How To Win 7million Naira In The Tecno Light Up Your Dream3 Competition by bravesoul247(m): 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
People should not rush this thing o cos either me or money of my family members will sha collect 1 million, make person smile small for this Buhari regime.
Re: How To Win 7million Naira In The Tecno Light Up Your Dream3 Competition by Ennyholar: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: How To Win 7million Naira In The Tecno Light Up Your Dream3 Competition by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
Money dat they suppose to gather and use to buy good processors, camera sensor and durable/quality parts da will nor be spoiling every time...every month calcare calcare ....mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: How To Win 7million Naira In The Tecno Light Up Your Dream3 Competition by Yyvonne: 6:25am On Apr 10, 2019
Lemme inform my siblings.. They might be lucky
Re: How To Win 7million Naira In The Tecno Light Up Your Dream3 Competition by nnaomaog(m): 8:58am On Apr 10, 2019
bravesoul247:
People should not rush this thing o cos either me or money of my family members will sha collect 1 million, make person smile small for this Buhari regime.

With this Buhari regime...no be only ur family want money now ...others too want ooo

1 Like

Re: How To Win 7million Naira In The Tecno Light Up Your Dream3 Competition by Pweetyteey: 9:46am On Apr 10, 2019
Na me and all my family members dey involve in this promo.if i no win somebody from my family go win ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Win 7million Naira In The Tecno Light Up Your Dream3 Competition by bravesoul247(m): 10:54am On Apr 10, 2019
nnaomaog:

With this Buhari regime...no be only ur family want money now ...others too want ooo
lol abi. But more the numbers that apply from my family, the higher the chances

(1) (Reply)

� How To Get Free #1000 Naira Credit On Jumia One App With 50 Naira � / How To Activate Free 1GB And N1000 Airtime Bonus On MTN Full Advantage / Interested In A Tecno Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.