Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno (31688 Views)

Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) / Man Flogs His Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With A Neighbour / Father Of 6 Rapes A Neighbour’s Dog In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by Oluwakaysblog55: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
Honda Accord Baby Boy For Sale In Bodija Ibadan

The car is clean and the engine works perfectly well.
Authomatic
Ac is perfectly okay.
No fault
Price 430

Contact 08051366784
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
Can anything good ever come out of Borno?

Cases like this, jungle justice have my utmost blessings.
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by donnathy(m): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
Why paste this stuff here... If indeed you are winning like you claim, enjoy your winnings and stop disturbing peeps on the platform. Or is the millions you are making not enough for?....No body is buying your games bro, because that's the only way you make money.
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by seanery: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
Soo living beign still dey that state

Sigh..!!!
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by joshjc(m): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
TwoBottles:
Who else is waiting for this??
I dey wait o, Winter is coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by TwoBottles: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
joshjc:
I dey wait o, Winter is coming

What is dead may never die..
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by Enemyofpeace: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
Joshua kolokolo, kolokolo means fox in Yoruba
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by osuofia2(m): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
TwoBottles:
Winter is surely coming
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by TwoBottles: 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
osuofia2:

Winter is surely coming

Vhalar morgulis
The night is dark and full of terrors
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by joshjc(m): 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
TwoBottles:

What is dead may never die..
I can't wait to see the night walkers king fly that dragon
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by tiredoflife(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
He should be left alone
He was born that way
After all he didn't make himself
People should focus on light ..good roads
And the politicians stealing money not adult who has his sexual preference

Abi no be so gay rights people dey talk grin
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by TwoBottles: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
joshjc:
I can't wait to see the night walkers king fly that dragon

Spine chilling I tell you..
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by Oddsman(m): 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
Sambisa is in Borno, send him there
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by phaphyz05(m): 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
Britishcoins:
Check his full name well.

JOSHUA OWOLABI from Oyo and he is a mechanic in Borno.....

Those tribe's love rape and ritualist R&R

Oya clap 4 yasef u don try�
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by joshjc(m): 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
TwoBottles:

Spine chilling I tell you..
the guy is bad
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by damipryce(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
aw much be olosho

Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by CanadaOrBust: 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
kelib:
Pls can d mod always check the sentence before moving it to fp cos I think it should be caught n not catches

Lol. The mod is right. U r WRONG. 9ja and poor education.
Know your stuff b4 trying to correct others
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by Gabson001(m): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
Rape case under this hot weather.. Your fada there
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by nicepoker101(m): 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
He should be sentenced to death by hanging in sambisa forest.
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by dazzlingd(m): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
Beat him to coma
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by Dakad: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
Honestly this menace has been there but the advantage of social media is what's exposing the evil and consequently creating awareness. Patenting is this century is actually a big task. The irony of the whole scenario is that what's been reported is insignificant compared to what these monsters are doing to young and innocent kids.
Moreover, this isn't about girl child alone, even innocent boys are being abuse also. I advise every parent to be extra vigilant. I have a daughter of 4years I rarely allow her to go for vacation with any family member if either myself or my wife wouldn't be present . If she's more mature I can try that Parents are advised to be extra vigilant and give their kids proper training. Though isn't easy

MycroftHolmes:
This child rape is getting too much. Na wa for this our generation oo.

But what can you really enjoy defiling a little girl? Why not visit a brothel instead?

In fact, some men are just in sane sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by eddybongo101: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hmmmmmmm,
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by Pelumi75(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
grin
TwoBottles:
grin
TwoBottles:
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nothing is new in borno state..

Next level always
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by KingSango(m): 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
Never one without the other one

Where ever you find sodomites you find devil worshipers

Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by basty: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
Britishcoins:

If what you typed here is not true, your name will be tarnished wherever you go upon the face of the earth, your name will forever be named for bad things now and forever more. How can a man hate a nation to label the nation in bad light. You will know a prophet has spoken as this will cleave on you and your generation yet unborn. Woe unto whoever comment otherwise on this post.
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by pek(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
kelib:
Pls can d mod always check the sentence before moving it to fp cos I think it should be caught n not catches
News always take the present continuous tense. Catches and not caught is correct.
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by GerrardLFC80(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Britishcoins:

Awwww....You're soo funny thou�����
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by PrettyEneawan(f): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
That Guy Is One Of The Repented Boko Boys
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
Make them Sharia him preek na,useless man....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway / Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS / Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.