Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Beyonce's Upgrade U Vs Ciara's Like A Boy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce's Upgrade U Vs Ciara's Like A Boy (1726 Views)

25,000 Naira To Watch Jay Z, Beyonce, Ciara: Crazy ? / Ciara Vs Aaliya / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce's Upgrade U Vs Ciara's Like A Boy by luvhenry(m): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2007
beyonce is the hottest why because she took both hers and jayz's role
Re: Beyonce's Upgrade U Vs Ciara's Like A Boy by choongtin(f): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2007
skeeeen
Re: Beyonce's Upgrade U Vs Ciara's Like A Boy by ne4real(f): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2007
ciara used to be my 'girl', although i still love her music and i'm still her fan.her in the 'like a boy' video is the worst form i've seen her. she used to be very sexy when she was the 'new-kid-on-the-block, but now, i wonder who deceived her into having so much muscles on her body. gooooooooooosh. she's irriting.

but beyonce still looks sexier in everyway. she's the model most females should envy and want to look like. she's 'da bomb'.
Re: Beyonce's Upgrade U Vs Ciara's Like A Boy by Free(f): 2:30pm On May 04, 2007
*coughs*
Re: Beyonce's Upgrade U Vs Ciara's Like A Boy by sapphirre(f): 12:45pm On May 07, 2007
If you have been concentrating on the music industry, then you would have noticed that musicians don't stay the same when they start to sing. Look at your Beyonce, she was with Destiny's child and they were singing things like Nasty girl. Now she is the nasty girl. I don't think you should judge people for polishing up their image a bit. Ciara is a good singer and performer the way she has changed is better for her and I don't think she would care about what you thing about her new image because it suits her.
Re: Beyonce's Upgrade U Vs Ciara's Like A Boy by beeola5(f): 1:08pm On May 10, 2007
leaving out looks and not talking about who's more sexy or somn.i love ciara's like a boy,love the lyrics and the flow.For the song,audio only,i'lld give it to her but for video,beyonce's more creative.
Re: Beyonce's Upgrade U Vs Ciara's Like A Boy by TunmeeB(f): 2:04pm On May 10, 2007
for the acting of the male part i'll have to give it to ciara wink. but i love the idea of beyonce playing both her role and jay's role cool.
Re: Beyonce's Upgrade U Vs Ciara's Like A Boy by danniecool(m): 8:21pm On May 10, 2007
Depend on the basis in comparing both
Beyouce is still sexy, with a nice voice, but there is something about her dance which i don't like.
Ciara is also sexy, but trying to build her hip too much, i like her dance than that of Beyouce

If it base on sexy i give it to Beyouce
voice i give it to Beyouce

dance i give it to Ciara
Re: Beyonce's Upgrade U Vs Ciara's Like A Boy by chiogo(f): 8:54pm On May 10, 2007
@topic: are u talkin' about d two videos or d two artistes?. if d former, it's definitely ciara's "like a boy". upgrade u is good too but ciara's like a boy takes it.
*wish we could switch up d roles and i could that b, just like, go round d streets*lol, can't get over those dance moves ciara used. she's good!
Re: Beyonce's Upgrade U Vs Ciara's Like A Boy by luvhenry(m): 5:06am On May 11, 2007
we are talking about both the video and d lyrics common beyonces got d words
audemar piguet watch, dimples in ur neck tie vvs cufflinks six star pent suites partner let me upgrade u
Re: Beyonce's Upgrade U Vs Ciara's Like A Boy by chiogo(f): 7:42pm On May 11, 2007
lol, ciara got it! what dimples are there in neck ties? lol, i wasn't sure if that's what she says but u just confirmed it. that makes no sense whatsoever. dimples in your neck tie! lol.

If i had a thing on d side, made u cry,
would d roles change up or would it still apply?
oh, ho, oh, if i played u like a toy,
oh, sometimes i wish i could act like a boy.

can't be gettin' mad, what u mad? can't handle it.

If i was always gone when d sun's gettin' home
would u like that?
told u i was with my crew when i know it wasn't true.
if i act like u,-------------------- what u don't know can't hurt u
i'm messin' with your head now.
dose of your medicine.

oh, oh, ay, ay, oh, aoh, ay, ay

If i had a thing on d side ---- would u like that?
never called----- would u like that?
no friends------ would u like that?

no, no, u wldn't like that. no!~Can't be be gettin' mad, what u mad. can't handle it.

awwwwwwwwwww, man! i wish i cld sing d whole thing. And i'd prove it to u. Or u want to talk about the dance moves? it was d bomb!

we all know beyonce can dance too, i mean she's multi-talented. I saw her moves in upgrade u . they were good too. but upgrade u is in no way better than like a boy. ciara was too damn much! check out those moves and then report back, a'ight?
Re: Beyonce's Upgrade U Vs Ciara's Like A Boy by luvhenry(m): 9:25pm On May 12, 2007
dimples she meant was kind of to knot his tie in her own style u want d words? u've got them and d meaning
Audemars Piguet, a Swiss watchmaker
Jacob the Jeweler, a celebrity jeweler
Cartier, a jeweler and watch manufacturer
Hermès, a luxury goods company
Lorraine Schwartz, a celebrity jeweler
Ralph Lauren Purple Label, a higher-end division of the legendary designer's clothing line
Natura Bisse Diamond Cream, diamond dust mixed with cream that costs $235 for only 1.7 ounces
6 star pent suites, only a handful exist in the world such as Crown Macau in China and Dreams Los Cabos near San Jose del Cabo in Mexico
The Amalfi Coast, located in southern Italy. It's an easy trek to the islands of Capri, the Bay of Naples' Ischia and Procida
Fendi, a luxury goods company
The Bloomberg Luxury Accommodation Group, located in South Africa and caters to Hollywood-millionaire types

Re: Beyonce's Upgrade U Vs Ciara's Like A Boy by chiogo(f): 9:28pm On May 12, 2007
lol, man, u really are obsessed with d song.
Re: Beyonce's Upgrade U Vs Ciara's Like A Boy by luvhenry(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2007
its not obsession and not just d song.bee is my best celebrity anyday anytime
Re: Beyonce's Upgrade U Vs Ciara's Like A Boy by chiogo(f): 10:30pm On May 12, 2007
awwwwwwwww, she's my fav. female celeb.i don't have favorite overall. 'cause i can't forget my R.kelly. grin
Re: Beyonce's Upgrade U Vs Ciara's Like A Boy by GucciBabe(f): 5:05pm On May 13, 2007
gawd

(1) (Reply)

Orlando Owo / Check Out Matt Sesoo Gbono Feli Feli Freestyle ! ! ! / M.i.'s New Track "lost" - Who Did Better? M.i. Or Loose Kaynon ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.