Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,145 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs (51051 Views)

Slayqueen Caught On CCTV Stealing Hair At A Shop (pics/video) / Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) / Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs by Deborachi(f): 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
ubee:

You are not much different with a raging, soulless, serial murderer. The immediate thought that can come to your depraved and warped mind is to lynch her. Where is your sense of humanity?
And to think that you are female makes it all the more sickening to hear.
Animal!!!

After going through your posts, it's obvious you lack home training and you're probably a teenager.
Bye
Re: Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs by Blacksavage: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
And this bastard na one guy big time crush.. Na now God punish her.. Lazypoosy
Re: Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs by Deltatoto: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
HumphreyGspot:
Slay Queen Caught Red Handed On CCTV Camera Stealing two 100% virginhuman Hair wigs!!!!

WATCH VIDEO: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/slay-queen-caught-red-handed-on-cctv.html?m=1

make una bring am come make I put pepe for her toetoe
Re: Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs by ashala(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
If you dare carry this type come back from club , better dont sleep. Cos if you do before you go don wake, she go rob you run
Re: Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs by BrokenCock: 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
na my girls from Igbo land. thunder fire Kanu and half of bubu for making ofonjas restless.
Re: Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
11doubledee:

I get ur point here. No society is perfect but trying to make excuses for criminal acts makes me sick.How can you blame a full grown adult's decision on the society.it's sickening.
Despite easy access to credit in the US,some people still choose to steal.

i guess you dont understand English... just because i blame society for such nonsense certainly does NOT excuse in any way what she did... i simply understand why these deluded people do it.... just like i understand why deluded women sell themselves to the highest bidder and/or deluded gullible men think they can enrich themselves by killing another human being for ritual. this is the lazy deluded society we live in today, where money talks and BS walks.
Re: Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs by Lukebryan2sure: 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
Slay queen or thief queen
Re: Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs by Ubdavis(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
This one is a professional .... She must have been doing this for decades
Re: Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs by fowlyansh181(m): 12:10am On Apr 10, 2019
peteruuu:
This is someone's girlfriend.

And boom! She might even be a nairalander o.

I just hope the boyfriend is also a nairalander and he's also viewing this thread...
i am my brother, I am ashamed to call her my girlfriend
Re: Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 10, 2019
Shopatcandice:

I tell you make you nor come for me oooh. Please come and patronise my hustle. Check my products out grin
Okay i dey come

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs by henryhemon(m): 2:52am On Apr 10, 2019
The worst part of these things is that most people wouldn't care about how much hair you re wearing especially men .....we might not even notice how the kind of hair women are putting on,so why allow another woman to put you under pressure to steal what's actually irrelevant?
Re: Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs by CanadaOrBust: 3:17am On Apr 10, 2019
Nayo08:
undecided

Use your common sense. If this were 9ja the'd tell u the town down to the street name. U should know blogger's tricks - they want u to think it's 9ja
Re: Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs by peteruuu(m): 5:59am On Apr 10, 2019
fowlyansh181:
i am my brother, I am ashamed to call her my girlfriend

grin Lord have mercy.
Re: Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs by drnelson: 6:28am On Apr 10, 2019
Was she arrested or jammed at the spot.
Re: Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs by Nayo08(m): 7:26am On Apr 10, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Use your common sense. If this were 9ja the'd tell u the town down to the street name. U should know blogger's tricks - they want u to think it's 9ja
you know I didn't insult you when I quoted so why this
Re: Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs by CanadaOrBust: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nayo08:
you know I didn't insult you when I quoted so why this

That's not an insult at all. An insult would be if I said u had no common semse
Re: Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs by Nayo08(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

That's not an insult at all. An insult would be if I said u had no common semse
you know I didn't say you insulted me undecided
Re: Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs by CanadaOrBust: 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nayo08:
you know I didn't say you insulted me undecided

Then explain to us what else this implies:

"You know I didn't insult you when I quoted so why this"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos / Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria / Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.