Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Who Exactly Am I? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Exactly Am I? (3531 Views)

Who Exactly Was Pontius Pilate? / What Exactly Is Islam? And Who Are Muslims? / What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Exactly Am I? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
LordGuru1:

My brother, you don't know the Joy that flood my Soul after discovering you here. When JESUS YAHSHA HaMashiach sent me here to start reversing the uncultailed perversiveness being subtly perpetrated by satanists here, I felt overwhelmed by the massiveness. They create lustful posts to capture innocent young Souls and enslave them to Satan through immoralities and premarital sex normalizations. I thank YAHWEH ALMIGHTY for what HE is using you to do here. I noticed too much of I... I... I.. in your testimony. Please, it is better to refer to HIM that is in you that is conquering Satan and satanists through you and making an open shame of them. So, that JESUS HaMaschiach would do even more multiple wonderful miracles through your Life in this Generation. I pray that you shall fully excellently fulfill ALMIGHTY YAHWEH's glorious Purpose for creating you in YAHSHA HaMashiach's holy Name.
Thanks bro and amen to your prayer.

It's always a good thing to meet with those that are able to detect spiritual quality whenever one crosses their path.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Who Exactly Am I? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
The old serpent!

1 Like

Re: Who Exactly Am I? by OtemAtum: 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
jesusjnr2:
The old serpent!
Lol, serpent.
Re: Who Exactly Am I? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
OtemAtum:
Lol, serpent.
Yeah! The one that deceived the woman in the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Who Exactly Am I? by OtemAtum: 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Yeah! The one that deceived the woman in the beginning.
Oh! That serpent your storybook was trying to implicate. It's funny. Anyway, Yahweh remains caged.
Re: Who Exactly Am I? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
OtemAtum:
Oh! That serpent your storybook was trying to implicate. It's funny. Anyway, Yahweh remains caged.
Yeah! If you tell the truth for once though, would your name change from Satan?

1 Like

Re: Who Exactly Am I? by OtemAtum: 11:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah! If you tell the truth for once though, would your name change from Satan?
So I'm now Satan Abi? Okay, continue. Yahweh(aka Satan) knows his title and nobody will contend that with him. Go on your knees, pray to him maybe he'll be able to answer you from his spiritual cage.
Re: Who Exactly Am I? by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 17, 2019
OtemAtum:
So I'm now Satan Abi? Okay, continue. Yahweh(aka Satan) knows his title and nobody will contend that with him. Go on your knees, pray to him maybe he'll be able to answer you from his spiritual cage.
OK so Satan is no longer an internet scam, now he's become aka ...

Keep changing the color of your skin, but you cannot change the color of the truth of who you are, whuch a serpent, a satanist who Satan has possessed and is using to spread his blasphemy and lies against his Creator, in order to deceive the gullible here in Nairaland.

And one of my jobs is to take off your mask so that they know who you truly are, to make your job of deception very difficult.

And i'm achieving that!

I would give you some time to deactivate this moniker voluntarily, after which if you don't, i'm gonna place a curse on it, so that I would see who truly is more powerful, your god or my God?

So you have a few more days on your hands.

1 Like

Re: Who Exactly Am I? by OtemAtum: 12:33am On Apr 17, 2019
jesusjnr:
OK so Satan is no longer an internet scam, now he's become aka ...

Keep changing the color of your skin, but you cannot change the color of the truth of who you are, whuch a serpent, a satanist who Satan has possessed and is using to spread his blasphemy and lies against his Creator, in order to deceive the gullible here in Nairaland.

And one of my jobs is to take off your mask so that they know who you truly are, to make your job of deception very difficult.

And i'm achieving that!

I would give you some time to deactivate this moniker voluntarily, after which if you don't, i'm gonna place a curse on it, so that I would see who truly is more powerful, your god or my God?

So you have a few more days on your hands.

That thing called Satanism is the internet scam. Satan is a title for enemy of humanity and Yahweh happens to be one.

Pls place a curse on this moniker, I beg you in the name of Otem grin

1 Like

Re: Who Exactly Am I? by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 17, 2019
OtemAtum:

That thing called Satanism is the internet scam. Satan is a title for enemy of humanity and Yahweh happens to be one.

Pls place a curse on this moniker, I beg you in the name of Otem grin
OK you asked for it.

Father in heaven i know that you've heard me for you always hear me, so i pray that you takeover this moniker and hence make it impossible for it to be used to continue to blaspheme your Holy name from this moment henceforth.

Use this moniker for your own glory and to advance your own interest because it now belongs to you, in the name of Jesus your only begotten Son through whom you brought us this victory over Satan and over all the power of the enemy.

And can i get an amen from otem the blasphemous satanist? Amen!!!! grin

If you like don't say amen, It has already been settled.
Re: Who Exactly Am I? by OtemAtum: 10:35am On Apr 17, 2019
jesusjnr:
OK you asked for it.

Father in heaven i know that you've heard me for you always hear me, so i pray that you takeover this moniker and hence make it impossible for it to be used to continue to blaspheme your Holy name from this moment henceforth.

Use this moniker for your own glory and to advance your own interest because it now belongs to you, in the name of Jesus your only begotten Son through whom you brought us this victory over Satan and over all the power of the enemy.

Kikiki grin this post made my day. I will definitely say 'AMEN!'. Now let's watch your god do something through the name of fictitious Jesus.

NB: I am not a Satanist. I am also not blaspheming or blackmailing any god. I'm just here to declare the imprisonment of Yahweh and other gods of religion so that humans can be set free from the shackles of religion.
Re: Who Exactly Am I? by budaatum: 11:34am On Apr 17, 2019
Otem, I think that prayer is rather after the fact, at least the bit that goes "to your own glory and to advance your own interest". Blasphemy some might call what you do, but I'd call it "make them think", for that's what you do.

1 Like

Re: Who Exactly Am I? by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2019
OtemAtum:

Kikiki grin this post made my day. I will definitely say 'AMEN!'. Now let's watch your god do something through the name of fictitious Jesus.

NB: I am not a Satanist. I am also not blaspheming or blackmailing any god. I'm just here to declare the imprisonment of Yahweh and other gods of religion so that humans can be set free from the shackles of religion.
Good.

Let's watch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Exactly Am I? by Gandollaar(f): 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
jesusjnr:
OK you asked for it.

Amen!
Re: Who Exactly Am I? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
Gandollaar:
Amen!
Wow! This must be God!

Is this the same gandollaar we know, or shall we look for another? :
Re: Who Exactly Am I? by OtemAtum: 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
jesusjnr:
Good.

Let's watch!
Do you think your god would have made it happen before the end of this month? Pls give a time range so that we don't end up waiting for him to do it forever, just like the 'Jesus-is-coming-soon' wait the whole world have been doing for about 2,000 years now. How soon will your god perform this wonder?

1 Like

Re: Who Exactly Am I? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
OtemAtum:
Do you think your god would have made it happen before the end of this month? Pls give a time range so that we don't end up waiting for him to do it forever, just like the 'Jesus-is-coming-soon' wait the whole world have been doing for about 2,000 years now. How soon will your god perform this wonder?
Address my God properly before you'd get an answer from me concerning Him!
Re: Who Exactly Am I? by OtemAtum: 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
jesusjnr:
Address my God properly before you'd get an answer from me concerning Him!
Okay, how soon will Yahweh do it?
Re: Who Exactly Am I? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
OtemAtum:
Okay, how soon will Yahweh do it?
You know what you're doing don't you?

Go back to the question you asked me then and correct the gross disrespect you showed to my God, by using a small g to address Him.

Otherwise you should just forget about me respecting any question you ask in that respect.
Re: Who Exactly Am I? by Gandollaar(f): 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
jesusjnr:
Wow! This must be God!

Is this the same gandollaar we know, or shall we look for another? :
Go and sit down. We may differ on politics but I'm a Christian and I'm saddened at the activities of these decievers here. Continue raising the standard against them. The Lord is your strength.
Re: Who Exactly Am I? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
Gandollaar:
Go and sit down. We may differ on politics but I'm a Christian and I'm saddened at the activities of these decievers here. Continue raising the standard against them. The Lord is your strength.
Lol! I already sitted! cheesy

Good to know that you can brush aside our personal differences to support a greater cause, that says a lot about who you truly are.

I didn't really see this coming, so it's a welcome surprise.

Thanks for the encouragement, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Who Exactly Am I? by OtemAtum: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
jesusjnr:
You know what you're doing don't you?

Go back to the question you asked me then and correct the gross disrespect you showed to my God, by using a small g to address Him.

Otherwise you should just forget about me respecting any question you ask in that respect.

But I didn't use small letter 'y' to write the name of Yahweh. I used capital.
Re: Who Exactly Am I? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
OtemAtum:

But I didn't use small letter 'y' to write the name of Yahweh. I used capital.

OtemAtum:

Now correct your blunderous error in the bolded, otherwise you can forever hold your peace, kapish! grin
Re: Who Exactly Am I? by Justice310: 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
jesusjnr:
OK you asked for it.

One thing I like abt the law of Attration is that anything sent out to the universe returns to the source. And the source is you.

OtemAtum pls tell this guy what happened to that person that said you would beg for bread. Tell jesusjnr how the guy later became the one begging online.

Thats how the Law of Attraction works.

Mind what you say.

2 Likes

Re: Who Exactly Am I? by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 18, 2019
Justice310:
One thing I like abt the law of Attration is that anything sent out to the universe returns to the source. And the source is you.

OtemAtum pls tell this guy what happened to that person that said you would beg for bread. Tell jesusjnr how the guy later became the one begging online.

Thats how the Law of Attraction works.

Mind what you say.
Travesty of Justice seems not to have no idea of what he's actually dealing with here.

Father in heaven, God of creation, Source of everything, please tell these ignoramuses satanic zombies who You are, and by extension who I am so that they'd no longer be ignorant of who they're really dealing with here.

Let them know how the Law of Deception and Blasphemy works.

So that they'd mind what they say. grin
Re: Who Exactly Am I? by Justice310: 7:32am On Apr 18, 2019
jesusjnr:
Travesty of Justice seems not to have no idea of what he's actually dealing with here.

Father in heaven, God of creation, Source of everything, please tell these ignoramuses satanic zombies who You are, and by extension who I am so that they'd no longer be ignorant of who they're really dealing with here.

Let them know how the Law of Deception and Blasphemy works.

So that they'd mind what they say. grin
You knows nothin abt the laws of the Universe. Religion has really done alot damages in the lives of many.

Small pikin...
Re: Who Exactly Am I? by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 18, 2019
Justice310:
You knows nothin abt the laws of the Universe. Religion has really done alot damages in the lifes of many.

Small pikin...
Well... time would tell who the small pikin actually is! grin

#satanisthesmallestpikinever
Re: Who Exactly Am I? by mcemmy0z: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
you are someone full of imagination, you should go into acting, Hollywood is the best
Re: Who Exactly Am I? by OtemAtum: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2019
mcemmy0z:
you are someone full of imagination, you should go into acting, Hollywood is the best
that's your opinion though
Re: Who Exactly Am I? by OtemAtum: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2019
jesusjnr:

Now correct your blunderous error in the bolded, otherwise you can forever hold your peace, kapish! grin
sorry, they are not blunders. Yahweh your god does not deserve a capital letter 'g'. A prisoner like Yahweh doesn't deserve any capital letter. So when will your god turn my moniker to his own?
Re: Who Exactly Am I? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
sorry, they are not blunders. Yahweh your god does not deserve a capital letter 'g'. A prisoner like Yahweh doesn't deserve any capital letter. So when will your god turn my moniker to his own?
Ok since you say so you don't deserve to be given any precise time but soon! grin

For the process has already commenced, just confirmation left.

So don't be afraid for you would still be alive to confirm it yourself!
Re: Who Exactly Am I? by mcemmy0z: 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
that's your opinion though

you are right, is my opinion and everything you've been writing is your opinion too I guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) / Did Jesus Exist? The Evidence Doesn't Hold Up - Washington Post. / Entering A Pact With A Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.