Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

To Be The Man Of Her Dreams - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / To Be The Man Of Her Dreams (550 Views)

TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List / Am a Young Man Of 39 Yrs Searching For A Wife Material For Marriage. / How To attracts The Man Of Your Dreams(for Single Ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Be The Man Of Her Dreams by Afamdman(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2010
Dear Lord. As I sit here and worship you. I can't help but think of the kind of man that you want me to be for my dream woman. Can I be God fearing enough that we will both serve you in truth and faith. Will I be the best friend that she never had but finds in me. Will my ears be patient enough to hear her when she talks about her dreams and visions. Will my hands be strong enough to hold her and help mold her dreams. Will I be the best father for her children. Can I keep that smile on her face forever. Will I be the best man for her. I only pray. By the man in search of you. bb 22080A4F or 08023079909
Re: To Be The Man Of Her Dreams by NET1(m): 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2010
Were you expecting a reply?
Re: To Be The Man Of Her Dreams by Afamdman(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2010
Actually, you'll be suprised the amount of women. That appreciate this kind of man. And I have had some replies and looking into it carefully, won't want to pour all this love to the wrong woman. Thanks for your comment though. Appreciated
Re: To Be The Man Of Her Dreams by LAGOS1976: 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2010
dream on.
Re: To Be The Man Of Her Dreams by Afamdman(m): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2010
Still searching , For you
Re: To Be The Man Of Her Dreams by Stevogue(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2010
Acute Malaria. Go take your drugs before you bite person abeg!
Re: To Be The Man Of Her Dreams by Rocktation(f): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2010
Nice try.
Re: To Be The Man Of Her Dreams by DeepSoul(f): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2010
All these bad belle men sef.

Poster nice one. (If it's genuine, that is)
Re: To Be The Man Of Her Dreams by Dyt(f): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2010
Ha dis is touchin,i wld v sent u a msg bt i am outta unit

(1) (Reply)

nothin was thesame / Sexy Ladies Add Me 283d2182 / Pls Who Is Apache77? Am Having A Big Crush On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.