Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,031 members, 7,845,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

To Be The Bestman For Her - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / To Be The Bestman For Her (517 Views)

My Best Friend Wants To Marrie My Els-girl Friend,and He Wants To Make Me His Bestman.what Adv / My Best Friend Wants To Marrie My Els-girl Friend,and He Wants To Make Me His Bestman.what Adv / My Best Friend Wants To Wants To Wed My Els-girl Friend,and He Wants To Make Me His Bestman.what Adv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Be The Bestman For Her by Afamdman(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2010
Dear Lord. As I sit here and worship you. I can't help but think of the kind of man that you want me to be for my dream woman. Can I be God fearing enough that we will both serve you in truth and faith. Will I be the best friend that she never had but finds in me. Will my ears be patient enough to hear her when she talks about her dreams and visions. Will my hands be strong enough to hold her and help mold her dreams. Will I be the best father for her children. Can I keep that smile on her face forever. Will I be the best man for her. I only pray. By the man in search of you bb 22080A4F or 08023079909

(1) (Reply)

Searching / What We Post In Facebook, Does It Really Matter / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.