Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Resolved - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Resolved (3668 Views)

N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. / Urgent! N-power Wahala Resolved / Recruitment: FRSC Summary Page Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resolved by Marv650(m): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Thanks all he's replied already

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Resolved by EngrMcDon(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
Tunde has Tuned off,

1 Like

Re: Resolved by Larwin(m): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
Sorry Bro, next time always collect an insurance fee b4 delivering

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resolved by Kyrx(m): 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
I feel for you bro, see ba fear anyone wey dey dey ghost mode for WhatsApp, they are somehow shady in nature and therefore be careful when dealing with them(talking from experience).

I hope that you'll get your money back soonest, how much is the agreed charge?
Re: Resolved by Marv650(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
Thanks y'all
Re: Resolved by wunmi590(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Resolved by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
take such issue as a learning experience, as it is obvious this person is not gonna pay you. next time, put some security measures in place so that you get paid as soon as the job is delivered (or take your work back until you get payment)
Re: Resolved by Lagbaja01(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
He bears Farouq Badru on truecaller you can track Farouq tunde badru on fb
Marv650:
Please help me out. I did a project for a man, every since then he failed to pay and does not reply to my message or chat. I have his number but I don't know how to track him +234 903 588 9993
Re: Resolved by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
people are just wicked. someone is hustling hard to make an honest living in this shithole country where things are hard and you have the mind not to pay them for their sweat. Tufiakwa. I honestly have no words.

10 Likes

Re: Resolved by lilianofentse(f): 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
Where is lalasticlacla mynd44 ?
Re: Resolved by Creampro: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
Okay
Re: Resolved by lobell: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
Escrow which is a service my company offers prevents scams like this. The customer pays into the escrow account and you receive the go ahead to deliver. After successful delivery you get paid. If customer is dissatisfied, the money is returned after item is returned to you. No time for stories that touch. See my signature.

1 Like

Re: Resolved by Kriskonnect(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
Marv650:
Please help me out. I did a project for a man, every since then he failed to pay and does not reply to my message or chat. I have his number but I don't know how to track him +234 903 588 9993

op can we chat privately on Whatsapp I have a job for you
Re: Resolved by sayitall(m): 12:35am On Apr 10, 2019
Report him to SANGO. god of thunder. He will pay you in multiple folds Sharp sharp
Re: Resolved by subcbouy: 3:28am On Apr 10, 2019
Wat's up money, nairaland go bring am out!
Re: Resolved by networkrecharg: 6:21am On Apr 10, 2019
Marv650:
We can track the number for you. You will be able to know his precise address/location and persons he's talking with... then u can use the Police to arrest him and recover you monies... 08098724753
Re: Resolved by Khd95(m): 7:08am On Apr 10, 2019
I saw a similar post like this on Facebook,it happened in SA,guessed what the South Africans did,they added the scammer's number on WhatsApp, and they harraser her to return the wig she stole,and it went viral

We can help this bro here by doing same,it might not make him pay but he will feel the heat grin
Re: Resolved by Marv650(m): 8:07am On Apr 10, 2019
Khd95:
I saw a similar post like this on Facebook,it happened in SA,guessed what the South Africans did,they added the scammer's number on WhatsApp, and they harraser her to return the wig she stole,and it went viral

We can help this bro here by doing same,it might not make him pay but he will feel the heat grin

Thanks
Re: Resolved by Marv650(m): 8:10am On Apr 10, 2019
BillGoldberg:

Nobody should call this number or any of them advertising such on Nairaland. They will make the case more terrible and horrible. They will take you down more because they have no conscience.

At the case: Why is everybody commenting without getting the full gist? OP, what really went down? You didnt give full details. Just shared half and half and everybody is getting sympathetic already. How do you expect sane people to offer the best way to go about this? You only said you did a project and expect us to believe like that? Seriously? What project? What were the terms? How and where did you people meet? Online? Offline? Through who? Who recommended you for the project?

OH I only asked for help in greeting to him if you can read clearly I never said all those thing you are saying. I am not surprised they always sound as serious as you, who knows if you are the one. I sent screenshot and you're still saying this. Is it about spoiling his image, someone I don't know from Adam. Check the next screenshot from the person who owns the job. Let's be sensible we are not all in the game of pulling others down like you.

Re: Resolved by femoric(m): 8:16am On Apr 10, 2019
Although you didn't give us the full detail of what project you did, but I suspect it's a MS Word Document you did.
Next time, this is what you should do.
Make sure you add your name or anything you wish as "watermark" for the project.
Then don't send him MS Word but Pdf. that way, he can only proof read and see what you've done, he will have to pay you before you will send him a copy without watermark.
I hope this help

1 Like

Re: Resolved by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 10, 2019
femoric:
Although you didn't give us the full detail of what project you did, but I suspect it's a MS Word Document you did.
Next time, this is what you should do.
Make sure you add your name or anything you wish as "watermark" for the project.
Then don't send him MS Word but Pdf. that way, he can only proof read and see what you've done, he will have to pay you before you will send him a copy without watermark.
I hope this help

It doesn't help if he can just copy and paste from the pdf doc into word document and then paste it there.

He should add restriction using a password protected pdf document and send him only the forenotes

1 Like

Re: Resolved by galadima77(m): 9:00am On Apr 10, 2019
BillGoldberg:

Nobody should call this number or any of them advertising such on Nairaland. They will make the case more terrible and horrible. They will take you down more because they have no conscience.

At the case: Why is everybody commenting without getting the full gist? OP, what really went down? You didnt give full details. Just shared half and half and everybody is getting sympathetic already. How do you expect sane people to offer the best way to go about this? You only said you did a project and expect us to believe like that? Seriously? What project? What were the terms? How and where did you people meet? Online? Offline? Through who? Who recommended you for the project?

This is more like it
Re: Resolved by BillGoldberg: 9:04am On Apr 10, 2019
galadima77:

This is more like it

Don't mind the mofo claiming ignorance of what am talking about. Very sketchy with info and still expects results. I won't be surprised if this thread is a scam sef to advertise scammers claiming to know how to recover debts.

2 Likes

Re: Resolved by Marv650(m): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2019
BillGoldberg:

Don't mind the mofo claiming ignorance of what am talking about. Very sketchy with info and still expects results. I won't be surprised if this thread is a scam sef to advertise scammers claiming to know how to recover debts.

Just get a heart and think right. What do I gain by shaming someone's whose name I don't know.
Re: Resolved by Dammysmart: 9:38am On Apr 10, 2019
Re: Resolved by Larwin(m): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2019
Marv650:
Thanks all he's replied already

money don enter be dat, no noise again wink
Re: Resolved by BrainXweb: 10:57am On Apr 10, 2019
TO - LET
(IPAJA-ABORU-AYOBO-COMMAND-IKOLA AXIS)

Re: Resolved by networkrecharg: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
Marv650:

What do I need.
call me or WhatsApp on 08032724753

(1) (Reply)

Xerox Calling / Vacancies: Customer Service Representatives & Telemarketers / Who Else Got This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.