Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Building Your Dream Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Building Your Dream Marriage (239 Views)

Buy Your Dream Family Home And Repay In 20 - 30 Years / As A Young Man Or Woman Your Dream Should Be To Own A Home / Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building Your Dream Marriage by lovelifeng: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
I was a visitor in their home but I didn’t want to leave. The woman was in the kitchen while the man kept me company. He kept excusing himself to the kitchen at intervals. At a point, I thought he was trying to make his wife get the food ready in time for me. I thought wrong.

“Sir, I am not in a hurry. Let madam take her time. You don’t have to tell her to be fast”, I finally said to him.

He looked at me strangely and continued as though I didn’t just say something.

I had a very great time with them. The wife finally finished cooking and served everyone but I noticed that a kiss followed almost every activity. When she announced food was ready, her husband moved closer to her, kissed her and said Thank You. When she served him, he touched her hand, kissed her and said Thank You.

As the conversation went on, this big brother told me that his wife is the best thing to have ever been created. I looked at his wife’s face and all I could see was deep love. She kissed him proudly. All in all, I couldn’t count the number of kisses.

Big brother walked me to the gate as I made to leave. We had exchanged pleasantries before he stopped me and said, “I wasn’t going to the kitchen to hurry her up. I was going regularly to cheer her up. If you were not around, I would be by her side making it happen with her”.

I left that house a different man. I had NEVER seen love that way before.

So, let me ask you, are you currently building a Dream Marriage or a ‘Regular Marriage’. If your marriage will just end up as another statistics, there’s no point walking down the aisle.

The time had come for you to be deliberate about what your marriage will be like.

How do you build this? It should start by identifying what you do every day in your love life? How do you keep your partner in love with you every day?

READ FULL STORY: http://lovelife.ng/building-your-dream-marriage/

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Properties, Investments Is The Key,properties Banking Is The Way / The Best Place To Get Quality Roofing Tiles / Borehole Drilling Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.