Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack (25299 Views)

Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush / Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Visit Palace Of Emir Of Damaturu, Yobe State (Pics) / Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Ratello: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
BREAKING: Yobe State capital, Damaturu under Boko Haram attack

The capital of Yobe State, Damaturu, is currently under attack by Boko Haram insurgents.

Resident of Maisandari area, an outskirt of Damaturu, said the attackers came through the eastern part of the town and started shooting sporadically.

One of them, Usaini Maisandari, said they were outside his home when they saw the assailants coming into the area in hilux vans that are laden with Anti aircraft.

“We all scampered for safety. Can you hear the gunshot and explosions? I want you to pray for us please,” he said

Our correspondent confirmed seeing heavy armed soldiers in four armoured carrier and many hilux vans advancing toward the insurgents’ direction.

Details later….

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-yobe-state-capital-damaturu-under-boko-haram-attack.html

2 Likes

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by IjebuWarrior: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
But why are Igbos always excited whenever anything evil happens under this Buhari government? angry angry angry

Election is over, let's face Reality! angry They're soo quick to forget the Biafra massacre and we and the world all wept on their behalf. undecided

Can you just imagine how jubilant they all are below me? So sad, really sad indeed!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by dnawah(m): 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ratello:

By Hamisu Kabir Matazu, Damaturu | Published Date Apr 9, 2019 17:12 PM
TwitterFacebook2K+WhatsAppTelegram

The capital of Yobe State, Damaturu, is currently under attack by Boko Haram insurgents.

Resident of Maisandari area, an outskirt of Damaturu, said the attackers came through the eastern part of the town and started shooting sporadically.

One of them, Usaini Maisandari, said they were outside his home when they saw the assailants coming into the area in hilux vans that are laden with Anti aircraft.

“We all scampered for safety. Can you hear the gunshot and explosions? I want you to pray for us please,” he said

Our correspondent confirmed seeing heavy armed soldiers in four armoured carrier and many hilux vans advancing toward the insurgents’ direction.

Details later….

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-yobe-state-capital-damaturu-under-boko-haram-attack.html
may God protect his owns.

2 Likes

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Mgbadike80: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
Enjoy your next level joor.

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by SarkinYarki: 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
Let them shut up and enjoy the Next Level jare

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by TANTUMERGO007(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Oxb90: 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
I remember somebody saying boko haram have been defeated. Insurgency is not a light matter. Where is lai Mohammed, I have missed him so much.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by rummmy: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
Welcome to next level.... Their wahala not mine

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by soberdrunk(m): 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
At this rate it is looking like we will have to beg these guys for amnesty, if it will stop these senseless killings..... angry

20 Likes

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Truthbites: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
We warned the north not to vote for PMB they did, infact, I don't want to hear of any killings or invasions in DAT region . also South, watch it, the boko haram thing will soon come to the south..they are only strategizing ..I laugh in Swahili.. grin grin.enjoy ur next level government of buhari

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Judolisco(m): 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
Is buhari back??

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by TheAngry1: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
Some idiiiots are already saying 'enjoy your next level' and 'I thought they claim Boko Haram is technically defeated." Why are people so inherently orgasmic to bad news? I can bet there are people here praying daily that Nigeria fails, so they can say 'I told you so."

Shame on all of you! Awon oponu oshi!

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Oxb90: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
The president should take yobe state matter serious, after all na for yobe im get over 98% vote according to inec

10 Likes

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Waakanda: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
This north ehn?!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by EyezofGod120: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
and so? make we go help them fightn boko abi,make dem enjoy their next level jor

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by fidet1(m): 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
They voted for Buhari

luluman:
NO,WE voted Buhari against you. Look for lagoon & jump inside.
This one is mad. Pele o

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
Next Level

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Muscomide: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
What is all this nonsense for God's sake!!
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
the government is joking around with this insurgency, it seems some people are benefiting from the death of innocent Nigerians daily and our president is bereft of ideas as the GCFR

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by cjudy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Someone said days ago that Boko Haram is a thing is past that they are not occupying any territory in the country. Shame on our leaders. Spit

3 Likes

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by wink2015(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ratello:

Details later….

Only a restructuring and or the creation of an autonomous state for boko haram will end this insurgency

3 Likes

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by princeade86(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Na lie. No state is under boko haram

3 Likes

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Phils: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Heard of ongoing cross-fire attack between Special Forces and insurgents along Damaturu-Maiduguri road in Kukareta village. Monguno is in fear too. Sounds of exchange of gun shots and explosion towards Baga axis this evening.

3 Likes

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by cheesmooth(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
sweeeeet next level let the killing continue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by shizzydonald(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Welcome to ShizzyXCHANGE!! We buy all kind of Gift card (iTunes, Amazon,steam,Apple store etc). fast pay always.

We will appreciate your feedback for better deals.

CONTACT US
https:///2348119287829

Facebook:https://m.me/shizzy.donald.334
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Gradieu: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Wetin person no know no go know am... I pray for protection on the inhabitants..

3 Likes

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Adenat(f): 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
May God help us in this country Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Arysexy(m): 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
Akwoi next Lebul gaskiya

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by BlueAir: 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
rummmy:
Welcome to next level.... Their wahala not mine
the soldiers wahala is the reason why insurgents aren't knocking ur door. So pray that this next level favors the soldiers or u are IT at ur *far distance *
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
another blockbuster from the stable of the next level crooner!

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu / Ortom Accused Of Ordering His Aides To Beat Up A Lady In Church (Photos) / Agu Onyekachi Charles: Abia Councilor Dies In Accident 2 Weeks After Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.