Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love (51542 Views)

Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures / Anna Banner Shows Her Stretch Marks / Rihanna’s Response To Fan Who Commented On Her “Stretch Marks” (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by Ayodele70: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
TV and show host, Bolanle Olukanni has showed off her stretch marks and revealed how it affected her confidence at a young age.

Sharing lovely new photos, she wrote;

"I first got stretch marks on my shoulders when I had my first Growth spurt . I was probably 12. All my friends would wear tank tops and spaghetti tops and I felt like I had to cover my shoulders. It affected my confidence during my teenage years and I spent my early early adulthood hiding my shoulders. Well , I finally got over it and I realized it’s not a big deal . So to women and men who have stretch marks and feel self-conscious about it ...please don’t - you are beautiful no matter what ! ❤️❤️❤️ #beautylook #growingpains #stretchmarks #flawsandall "

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/bolanle-olukanni-shows-off-her-stretch-marks-preaches-self-love.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by neolboy(m): 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
Okay
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by IamD18: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
Behind that post, is an angry lady who is pretending to love the disgusting stretch marks she has.

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by olatunjithomas(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
You have stretch marks now so we should celebrate it... as if government placed a ban on the cure.... rabbishh

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by amaniro: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
Some people stretch mark be like Thunder. People don't know that stuff is disgusting.

16 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by itspzpics(m): 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
shocked
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by lilianofentse(f): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
**spits**

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
lilianofentse:
**spits**

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by Pappyto: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
This one good na....come see mama sikira own, u go run like rat wey see cat for yonder....

Kinni gbogbo eleyi bayi?

6 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by Pvin: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
Heard it turns some guy's on

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by IjebuWarrior: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
Actually... cool

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by Okeyjesus(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
Is it your stretch Marks?
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by MaddySav: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
E de puna? angry
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Di
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by MaddySav: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pvin:
Heard it turns some guy's on
Spits

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hypocrites everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by Zombiekiller010: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Boring, how is this news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Please, you owe no one an explanation about your stretch marks.
Enjoy your life and all the best to you madam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by vibbb: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Self crush, #Respect.

But next time endeavour to cover it up.

You don't need to show us dos stretches, we alrdy know.

If u are that proud to flaunt it, den u don't need make-up all ova ur face.

5 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
lilianofentse:
**spits**
Check your breast, hips, thigh and behind your knee well.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by AngelHoly(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Auntie be truthful naa

Ur own is incurable dats why u ar celebrating like Chelsea fans wen
Chelsea manage carry champions league with 11 defenders
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by Sard(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
But the stretch marks on arms/shoulders are cool sha.

...some of the guys saying gibberish on this thread are just being hypocritical. The stretch marks on their mama's body can draw the map of Africa, but you won't see them call that disgusting/horrible/unappealing.

23 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by Preshy561(f): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
Some guys have stretch marks too.
Kini big deal? undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by ecclize: 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
But who ask her? So to show of strech mark now na news.., ahah
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by Hobbybear(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
Well as for me, I like those tiny sexy little seen stretch marks on the ass cheeks while doggying. Not those big busted opened ones o
Ayodele70:
TV and show host, Bolanle Olukanni has showed off her stretch marks and revealed how it affected her confidence at a young age.

Sharing lovely new photos, she wrote;

"I first got stretch marks on my shoulders when I had my first Growth spurt . I was probably 12. All my friends would wear tank tops and spaghetti tops and I felt like I had to cover my shoulders. It affected my confidence during my teenage years and I spent my early early adulthood hiding my shoulders. Well , I finally got over it and I realized it’s not a big deal . So to women and men who have stretch marks and feel self-conscious about it ...please don’t - you are beautiful no matter what ! ❤️❤️❤️ #beautylook #growingpains #stretchmarks #flawsandall "

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/bolanle-olukanni-shows-off-her-stretch-marks-preaches-self-love.html

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by Haywhyoh85: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
This one na stretch mark? Seems you have not seen senior stretch marks.

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by dftgh79: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
ttrgfbv

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love by Btruth: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
...... even with the pimples too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back / Nadia Buari Looks Hot On A Bicycle [PHOTO] / Moesha Boduong Photo Used To Scam American Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.