Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves (4364 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Beat Me And Naked Me For Supporting Peter Obi After Tinubu / Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) / Prostitutes Fight And Naked Themselves In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves by diasporaman(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
Edo ladies in Italy fights and naked themselves

When will these fools stop disgracing Nigerians in diaspora

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux_ja5Zh9GQ

1 Like

Re: Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves by youngest85(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
Edo amaka
If Edo woman no do prostitute, wetin she gain?

8 Likes

Re: Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
diasporaman:

That’s spring break In Miami. Why do you people love to lie? Are u mentally unstable?

6 Likes

Re: Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves by Inerepamo(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
hmm
Re: Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves by cassidy1996(m): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
its a lie
Re: Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves by kunleweb: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
youngest85:
Edo amaka

Lol
Re: Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves by emeijeh(m): 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Benin gals no dey carry last for Okpo matter na!
Re: Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves by hammerFC: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
SO, DIS MUST BE Y ALL THE BINI MEN HATING IGBOS NOW WANT IGBO WIVES.

IGBO PEOPLE MUST BE READY TO SEND DEM AWAY.

IGBO WOMEN ARE STRICTLY FOR IGBO MEN.

1 Like

Re: Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves by allytinted: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
9ja reporters be like "I'm currently here with Mr Ikechukwu Akunne" Mr Ikechukwu Akunne, can u pls kindly tell us your name?

1 Like

Re: Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves by kapelvej: 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Fools commenting, when the video clearly was shot in the states. this is miami spring festival

1 Like

Re: Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves by BuhariAdvocate: 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
I'm not from edo but I don't condone fake news.
hammerFC:

THOSE ARE UR TRIBES WOMEN FROM EDO IN ITALY.

BE PROUD OF UR MOTHERS.
Re: Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves by MyGeneration(m): 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
They don't look Nigerian or sound Nigerian but the fight na real royal rumble
Re: Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves by hammerFC: 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
kapelvej:
Fools commenting, when the video clearly was shot in the states. this is miami spring festival

NO AMOUNT OF DENYING CAN SAVE BINI GIRLS FROM DISGRACING U BINI MEN IN ITALY.
Re: Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves by hammerFC: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I'm not from edo but I don't condone fake news.

NONSENSE

U ARE A BINI MAN.
Re: Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves by kapelvej: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
hammerFC:

NO AMOUNT OF DENYING CAN SAVE BINI GIRLS FROM DISGRACING U BINI MEN IN ITALY.
grin grin , typical nija. We argue even when the facts are there. Please play the video

1 Like

Re: Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves by jerryunit48: 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
My brother to my greatest surprise Igbo guys are marrying them
hammerFC:

Re: Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves by ikyTech(m): 2:52am On Apr 10, 2019
You are part of the problem of Nigeria and Nigerians in diaspora! Please confirm your facts before posting next time

diasporaman:

1 Like

Re: Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves by Auxtin85(m): 3:17am On Apr 10, 2019
youngest85:
Edo amaka

God punish you dia, all those runs babe wey full insta message, all of them na Benin girls? Olosho dey all tribes, Yoruba and Igbo don take the front seat

1 Like

Re: Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves by J4JUVENTUS(m): 5:02am On Apr 10, 2019
Auxtin85:

God punish you dia, all those runs babe wey full insta message, all of them na Benin girls? Olosho dey all tribes, Yoruba and Igbo don take the front seat
No mind that Olosho...
Re: Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves by sparog(m): 7:32am On Apr 10, 2019
Dear Op,
I can authoritatively say that you're foolish. How can you tell that those folks there are Nigerians talkless of them being from Edo state. Folks such as you like bad-mouthing Nigerians and terming everything negative to be from Nigerians. You're a fool once again.

Yours truly.
Re: Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves by Dorammy(f): 8:01am On Apr 10, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7IlPFy7Pto

karma is a bitch!!! waiting to say hello
Re: Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves by Chipink(f): 8:47am On Apr 10, 2019
hammerFC:

This comment is uncalled for and unrelated to the topic., post wisely
Re: Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves by Chipink(f): 8:50am On Apr 10, 2019
diasporaman:

I'm not edo, but you guys should verify before posting trash
Re: Edo Ladies In Italy Fights And Naked Themselves by hammerFC: 9:55am On Apr 10, 2019
Chipink:

This comment is uncalled for and unrelated to the topic., post wisely

SHARRAP

(1) (Reply)

My Daily Encounters With Get Rich Quick Scammers / Breaking News: Gov Aregbesola’s Son, Arrested In Lagos Airport Enroute UAE / Father Caught On Camera Making Love To His Daughter(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.