Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Onnoghen: Please Let Us Not Strip This Man Of His Dignity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Please Let Us Not Strip This Man Of His Dignity (452 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onnoghen: Please Let Us Not Strip This Man Of His Dignity by MetaPhysical: 12:45am On Apr 10, 2019
After his submission to resign and retire, what more do we need, are we going to push him to the edge, that point where he sees more dignity in death than in living?

Please, Im begging all those who have followed this case and now rejoice at the defeat of a corrupt judge, may God not end your joy. Let's slack off and help Mr Onnoghen salvage what his left of honor in his career. This man found himself in a system of corruption and did what everyone else did to play along. Times are changing and we are weeding out corruption but we must respect limits and not become cruel and incompassionate to those who we should preserve.

Mr Onnoghen still possesses knowledge that can benefit academia and even journalism. We should support his recovery and remake, which could be difficult and perharps never happen with the rate of shaming and harrassment treatment going on in social media.

God instructs humans to be merciful and kind and give second chance. We should obey and show kindness to a fellow Nigerian in his time of hardship and reflection.

I pray for Walter Onnoghen and his family in this time of humility.
Re: Onnoghen: Please Let Us Not Strip This Man Of His Dignity by kunleweb: 12:48am On Apr 10, 2019
Does buhari or any apc apologetic display Intelligence to you? As jona did our brother Sanusi, so shall we do to you people is their mentality. Free them bro, na their way
Re: Onnoghen: Please Let Us Not Strip This Man Of His Dignity by ZIAZI(m): 12:56am On Apr 10, 2019
If only I could turn back d hands of time, I would have "unread" this trash I just read. Was Onnoghen convicted by any court in Nigeria ? If he was really guilty, y didn't they continue d criminal matter? To disgrace a man at d peak of his career is no child's play. How then can we say justice has been done ?

So which second chance are u talking abt ?
Re: Onnoghen: Please Let Us Not Strip This Man Of His Dignity by kunleweb: 12:58am On Apr 10, 2019
ZIAZI:
If only I could turn back d hands of time, I would have "unread" this trash I just read. Was Onnoghen convicted by any court in Nigeria ? If he was really guilty, y didn't they continue d criminal matter? To disgrace a man at d peak of his career is no child's play. How then can we say justice has been done ?

People and words sha
Re: Onnoghen: Please Let Us Not Strip This Man Of His Dignity by iammo(m): 1:27am On Apr 10, 2019
ZIAZI:

The trial is still on going, the news about FG closing Trial, simply means they finalized their arguments, witnesses and evidence as the prosecutor, they have laid down their case and it's left to his defense lawyers headed by awomolo And the CCT judge to continue,

Again the case at the CCT is not a Criminal One, however EFCC have already opened a case file for him to better explain his wealth which exceeds his salary, all hin all they can only charge him for money laundr, cause I doubt they can give any evidence of a senior lawyer offering bribe except they were as foolish as SARS who openly recieve theirs

Unlike Obasanjo who was hellbent on jailing looters for political reasons, Buhari made it clear, he simply needs our money back, and anyone who can return a certain percent can strike a deal on how to pay back and go freely

(1) (Reply)

The Urashi Bridge Leading To The End Point Of The Loot Has Just Collapsed / We Won’t Depend On Fuel Imports If My Plan To Build 5 Refineries Had Worked / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala with Self-Employed Women in Ahmedabad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.