Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

My Fero Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Fero Phone (414 Views)

Fero A5005 Official Firmware/flashfile / Fero Royal X2 Thread / Infinix Note 4 Vs Fero Royale X2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fero Phone by Iniheritage: 2:07am On Apr 10, 2019
I bought a new fero Royale Y2 plus phone on the 13th of March 2019 and it's developing issues already. I've not been enjoying the use of the phone at all. First, it's problem with apps stopping all of a sudden, I just get notifications that an app is not responding, then the other frustrating problem is the battery draining for no cause, and when I tried charging again, it discharges instead. Moreover the charger doesn't even work with it again. A phone that's not even up to a month of purchase
Re: My Fero Phone by waleyp(m): 3:02am On Apr 10, 2019
I Am SoRRY But Why Did You Buy FERO? InFINiX De You No Buy, TeCNo De You No Buy, ITel Even De You No Buy, Now See What You Got Into Now, Its Even Hard To Find BuyeRS To Such Phones..
Re: My Fero Phone by networkrecharg: 6:30am On Apr 10, 2019
waleyp:
I Am SoRRY But Why Did You Buy FERO? InFINiX De You No Buy, TeCNo De You No Buy, ITel Even De You No Buy, Now See What You Got Into Now, Its Even Hard To Find BuyeRS To Such Phones..
Fero is stronger dan dese phones mentioned above
Re: My Fero Phone by waleyp(m): 8:31am On Apr 10, 2019
Well I Never Knew, Just That The Name SeF

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A70 Gets Listed On India Site, Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch / Huawei P30 Vs Huawei P30 Pro / Fairly Used Iphone 7 32 Gig For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.