Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North (11224 Views)

APC Asks Mansur Mashi To Retract Comment On Buhari Or Face Recall / Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos / Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by balonaija(f): 11:06am On Apr 10, 2019
wow
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by BruncleZuma: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Cart before the horse...
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by emperorzz(m): 11:07am On Apr 10, 2019
h..it's now traditional rulers? i thought they were Gadaffi boys.
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by NaijaMutant(f): 11:07am On Apr 10, 2019
Blame game has started grin
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by kjhova(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2019
Blue3k2:
When are we going to see indictments to these individuals. I hope you guys have been investigating this for awhile and not just finding this out. Anyway the illegal miners bandit connection has been known for awhile. IRIN did an investigative report on issue in Zamfara.

In US this would be a RICO case where everyone takes a plea deal or snitches for less time. See Takahashi 6ix9ine case an example.

The main challenge I see for applying RICO in Nigeria is that there are almost certainly moles in the police who will ultimately counter-rat on the small guy to get him wacked by the bandits. Also, it is hard for the small guy to trust the Nigerian system to put them in any successful protective programme should they give away their group leaders. The high handed approach of our security operatives to combating banditry also do not help to win small fries over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by Bizibi(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2019
They should continue the 4+4 slogan.
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by jaxxy(m): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2019
So traditional rulers got bandits to attack their own people or what?

Where do they get their intelligence from?
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2019
Omo I have to move this people out before these idiots tell me story why my family could not be protected.
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by Guyman02: 11:27am On Apr 10, 2019
Esseite:
My greatest pain is that Nigerians foolishly destroyed all channels of engaging the govt because of partisan politics..

Protests... police teargas people, Nigerians supported.
Religious protest.... army kills, Nigerians supported.
NASS siege... Nigerians supported.
Judiciary ridicule... Nigerians supported.
Restructure... we called them Igbos.
Justice and equity... we called them election loosers.
Nepotism... we called them opposition and moles.
Articles and columns protest... we called them wailers.
Hardship... we said 16 years pdp rule.
Hunger... we said drop in crude oil.
Unemployment.. we said they were rogue companies.
Dollar rise... we said we were the problem not govt.
Social media outrage... we called them Haters.

Well... the Chicken has come home to roost, how do you now challenge the govt with even as little as 20% followership as some are screaming "next level" and others saying "enjoy your next level" while the country is no different from a war torn nation.

And you know what.... its about repeating itself again with the NASS imposition.

Its difficult, you cannot even complain about Govt here on Nairaland without receiving abuses and hates speeches. Anybody who posts any uncomplimentary remarks about the Govt is quickly labelled an Igbo and the thread is turned into tribal rants and you see nonsense like Cone head, Flat head, Afonja, IPOB etc meanwhile the country is in serious peril.

6 Likes

Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by 24biznes(f): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2019
Dear nairalanders.. I am a female Student who is really in need of some help with the payment of my school fees for the session so I can be allowed to register my courses as Exams are fast approaching.. fee is 42k.. Please Any help I can get currently will go along way for me really like I will be able so grateful.. Feel free to call and ask me questions of verification as regards to my plea as I am being really honest here with all the right evidences abt this.. I hope someone understands this situation I am in nw.. My number: 09061621089. God bless your hearts..
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by nograv: 11:45am On Apr 10, 2019
What's new? Useless region.... Mtcheww…

Nnamdi Kanu may have been wrong about a lot of things, but he was spot on that the North is the cause of a lot of our problems..
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 10, 2019
Natural Resources are mined by the indigenes in the North and in the South, you dare not mine for natural resources on the land you were born.

It is the reason I love my country, Nigger-Area.
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by Nasige(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
Mr Dan Ali did mention names of traditional leaders suspected to be fueling the violence, or whether any of them had been arrested.

A spokesperson for the ministry did not immediately answer requests seeking comments.

Honestly i think this people are not serious at all, instead of us to be hearing that arrest has been made and the names of the people involved u are telling us that u will deal with the people involve are they ghosts.

1 Like

Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by mannycrown: 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
They've not started oil drilling /exploration and they're already maiming and killing themselves. Fear north o, finally

1 Like

Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by youngsahito(m): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Those leaders will never be held to a court only social media trial is all we see...aboki vs aboki fight
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by Fixitgood(m): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
24biznes:
Dear nairalanders.. I am a female Student who is really in need of some help with the payment of my school fees for the session so I can be allowed to register my courses as Exams are fast approaching.. fee is 42k.. Please Any help I can get currently will go along way for me really like I will be able so grateful.. Feel free to call and ask me questions of verification as regards to my plea as I am being really honest here with all the right evidences abt this.. I hope someone understands this situation I am in nw.. My number: 09061621089. God bless your hearts..

Go and meet your pastor/priest.
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by youngsahito(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
24biznes:
May God help you
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by olaswim: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
They voted for next level and they should enjoy it in full package..... Nonsense
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by maasoap(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Flyingngel:
Ewoo! The blame game have shifted from PDP to traditional rulers. Good things are coming afar.

Exactly the same way it shifted from APC to PDP. Lol
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by maasoap(m): 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
olaswim:
They voted for next level and they should enjoy it in full package..... Nonsense

You're still bitter about the defeat. When they were voting for transformation, what were they enjoying? The only way to stop all manner of killings in Nigeria is for the people themselves to stop killing one another, government can't do much. Forget about North, See the communal clashes and killings everywhere in the south too
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by Odelhorno1990: 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
Provide solutions not the other way round.

Are you interested in having event security, VIP security, Man-guard security and several other security solutions(Such as supply, repair and maintenance of CCTV, Explosive detector, Mental Detector, Walk through scanner, baggage scanners, fire alarms, surveillance and asset management equipment E.T.C.) to secure and protect your events, offices, homes, properties, assets, businesses Please call/whats-App Ogaga @08159385912/08068781891.
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by mushystuff: 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
If it were to be in the Niger Delta or the South generally, they would have invaded the palaces of such chiefs and elders and arrested them without a care, totally desecrating traditional authority. That is how they killed Tompolo's father and many others we hear of how the military invaded their homes.

Now it is in the North they are just making yeye noise without action.
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by bakila: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
maasoap:

You're still bitter about the defeat. When they were voting for transformation, what were they enjoying? The only way to stop all manner of killings in Nigeria is for the people themselves to stop killing one another, government can't do much. Forget about North, See the communal clashes and killings everywhere in the south too
Blaming the victim, when people are paid to prevent bad people from killing their citizens.
Are you paid to divert or prevent question government or doing so for fun?
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by Faponmile(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sleep with a dog; wake up with a flea. After cornering the oil in the Niger Delta with the active connivance of your South South slaves you think you can hide and enjoy your own resources? You mine your gold, zinc etc under the cover of the night and you expect us to pity you?
You dance PYTHON dance in the South. When will you be dancing shaku-shaku in the North? God is fighting for us. Enjoy the fruit of karma. Your president just said in Dubai that he has dealt with BH, insurgency, banditry etc.
Why are you crying again. Just shut up and enjoy.[i][/i]
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by Emotionss: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Chimaokigwe:
He even tried.

If it's my fellow Igbos, we would blame Afonjas and Hausas for misfortunes instead of looking inwards.

Believe it or not, as foolish as it sounds, I have heard some Igbos say it is Tinubu that didn't allow Igboland develop.

Guy this your lie no sweet at all
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North by maasoap(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
bakila:

Blaming the victim, when people are paid to prevent bad people from killing their citizens.
Are you paid to divert or prevent question government or doing so for fun?

Nobody is paying anyone bad from killing their citizens because I know that you are referring to El Rufai. Government can decide to pay people to cover their losses so ever recurring retaliation and revenge could stop. But our problem in this country is that we have mindset that some of people are bad and criminals while some group of people are innocent and can't hurt a fly.

And I guess that you have nothing to say about those communities that have been living together for ages but still killing one another because of parcel of land

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Court Upholds Secondus' Suspension As PDP Chairman / 5000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara State / Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.