Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,159 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? (17069 Views)

Meet The Most Beautiful And Curviest Black Women On Earth / Between Nigerian And Ghanaian Celebrities, Who Has The Curviest Women? / Top 8 Curviest Female Celebrities That Toppled Omotola Jalade,no 8 Is No Go Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Infolenka: 3:49am On Apr 10, 2019
Her name is Aimiebenomo Cynthia, as you can see signed on some of her photos. Is she the curviest doctor in Nigeria?

cc

Lalasticlala
Dominique

1 Like

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Infolenka: 3:51am On Apr 10, 2019
More.

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by meobizy(f): 3:57am On Apr 10, 2019
She’s cute in the face but needs a gym membership.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:29am On Apr 10, 2019
IF I JAM THIS KIND ONE FOR HOSPITAL, THE SICKNESS GO WAKA COMMOT FROM MY BODY BY FORCE.....

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by backnbeta(f): 4:32am On Apr 10, 2019
Too much of everything is indeed as bad as too little!
She needs to hit the gym to trim the lower part undecided

30 Likes

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Omihanifa: 4:38am On Apr 10, 2019
Nah all this kind lap dey Black when you spread am

11 Likes

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 10, 2019
Let us say things the way they are. She's fat not curvy!

I'm not body shaming oo

24 Likes

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by itspzpics(m): 4:46am On Apr 10, 2019
May b
Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by BarrElChapo(m): 4:55am On Apr 10, 2019
Fat.. Fatter.. Fattest

1 Like

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by gabinogem(m): 5:14am On Apr 10, 2019
from up to the waist region looks normal, waist downwards looks abnormal.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Fadomero(m): 5:24am On Apr 10, 2019
she deserve my 12inch bbc
Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 10, 2019
People should stop glorifying this sort of condition. It’s similar to some foreign media promoting and advertising anorexic models.

This is not healthy to the lady involved and to the public. She need to sit that fat bum down and think of ways to improve her health.

She’s in the medical and health profession and she should know that her priority should be to reduce the excess load that she’s carrying not showing her backside in a tight denin.

19 Likes

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by daddytime(m): 6:14am On Apr 10, 2019
She's the most obese...

What sort of attention or validation is she craving online?

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by jjlala: 6:15am On Apr 10, 2019
She needs to control her fat
If not
In some years to come

She might be calling for help

Tot she’s not bad oooo

1 Like

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by nicepoker101(m): 6:18am On Apr 10, 2019
Improper fraction.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by vanida6: 6:18am On Apr 10, 2019
Too much cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by timibare(m): 6:26am On Apr 10, 2019
her ass is too damn long
Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Gosj01(m): 6:26am On Apr 10, 2019
Who is this bread?

I sell laptops
Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by crazyABO(m): 6:37am On Apr 10, 2019
Pls this is not curve u hear angry

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by femi4: 6:48am On Apr 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I'm not body shaming oo
A doctor that needs another doctor's advice

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by victorian(f): 6:57am On Apr 10, 2019
Too much fat. She had better slim down.

It's not appealing in my eyes jare

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by lifu2016(m): 6:58am On Apr 10, 2019
Seriously, sometimes i wonder how these ladies do it(the flat tummy) , one can clearly see the fat in her arms and legs..flat tummy alone doesn't mean curvy na
tohyorsih2:

I'm not body shaming oo
Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 10, 2019
lifu2016:
Seriously, sometimes i wonder how these ladies do it(the flat tummy) , one can clearly see the fat in her arms and legs..flat tummy alone doesn't mean curvy na
it's all packaging cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 10, 2019
femi4:
A doctor that needs another doctor's advice

grin Don't mind her.

Make i no just talk wetin dey my mind lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Lloydthesaint: 7:30am On Apr 10, 2019
Must turn back if she pass
Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Dammysmart: 7:44am On Apr 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by xcolanto(m): 8:06am On Apr 10, 2019
Hhenry
Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2019
Shapeless

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by AgentGoat: 9:02am On Apr 10, 2019
She's irregular with body contours.

Curvy bullshiit..

1 Like

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Queenflourish(f): 9:14am On Apr 10, 2019
Her laps looks like elephantiasis

1 Like

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2019
She's a doctor, she should know better than looking like a bouncy castle undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak / Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme / Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.