Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Butchery Meat Processing And Packaging Consultant Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Butchery Meat Processing And Packaging Consultant Nigeria (763 Views)

We Are Here To Help You Set Up Small Scale Hygene Modern Butchery Meat Retail / How To Start Your Meat Processing Butchery In Nigerian / If You Need Professional Hotel Head Butcher,butchery Meat Factory Manager Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Butchery Meat Processing And Packaging Consultant Nigeria by butchery(m): 7:41am On Apr 10, 2019
Moronfade Samuel write to your reputable organisation as a business developer, meat processing consultant.I have eighteen years of commitment to the meat and food industry. I have worked with the United training company (UTC), Master meat at Shoprite, Spar, Hubmart, karma, etc and i have set upmany industries such as: Hubmart butchery at Adeola Odeku Victoria Island, Nic's butchery at Charley boy bustop Gbagada, Meat Option at Iyalaje bustop Ajah, Annie's meat and things at Ojodu Berger, Charm butchery at Opebi in Ikeja,Waka well butchery at Benin City and Gabbs butchery at Asaba,trained staff and develop meat processing business. Furthermore, i hereby propose to set up your newly reputable organisation which i will definitely take charge of the following:
1. Putting the construction in place
2. Getting the proper equipment
3. Recruiting of best staff
4. Training of the staff ( FACILITATOR)
5. Setting up of the equipment/ other materials
6. Development/ business ideas
7. Purchasing
8. Consultancy.
Proposal is the investigation of investment project intern of sales, turnover, market and growth, technical specification and most importantly profitability of the business proposal.
Background:
The potential of this meat processing was concieved as vertically integrated business to convert locally available raw materials mainly livestock through spinning for the production of meat parts which will have profitable benefit from the farm e.g. beef, chicken, pork, lamb, goat, sausage and bacon.
The distinctive features of the meat processing is the equipment that has the capability for production which are:
1. Bone saw machine
2. Mince meat machine
3. Sausage filler
4. Wrapping machine
5. Pricing machine
6. Hamburger machine
7. Vacuum machine
8. Stainless table
9. Chiller/Freezer/ Display cabinet
10. Shelves, packaging materials, knives, steels and board
11. Coldroom Installation
12. Generator.
Meat processing is a corporation with a legai entity with an authority to act and have liability separate from its owner. The owners of this business are known as Stakeholders. Document needed before it has to become a corporation are thus:
1. Memorandum Of Association
2. Articles Of Association
3. Certificate Of Incorporation

(1) (Reply)

VO1111 Rice Destoner Destoning Machine Beans Corn Maize Stone Remover Machine / Learn How To Make Money On Internet Directly Into Your Bank Account. / Work & Live In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.