Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation (1290 Views)

Supreme Court: PDP Members Accuse Ihedioha Of Plotting Onyereri’s Removal / IPOB Accuses Ihedioha Of Grabbing Communal Land For Herders In Imo / How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by Nwaforj44: 7:58am On Apr 10, 2019
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha has accused the governor-elect of the state, Emeka Ihedioha, of impersonating him.

The governor made the allegation yesterday in a press release by his Chief Press Secretary, Sam Onwuemeodo, in Owerri, the state capital.

According to the statement, Okorocha was irked by the recent actions of Ihedioha, reminding him that he was still handling the affairs of the state as embedded in the constitution.

The governor, who also criticised the two committees raised by the governor-elect, said it smacked signs of lack of vision of what governance entails.

“Owelle Rochas Okorocha is the governor of Imo State as we write and for Chief Emeka Ihedioha to be acting as governor and conducting activities meant for a sitting governor is impersonation. And he should be advised to maintain certain level of decorum or decency.

“In less than 30 minutes after the reported fire incident at the Imo Airport, Ihedioha rushed to the airport to inspect damages caused by the fire and also issued directives to the management of the airport. Did he do that in his capacity as what? Is he the governor of the state?

“Again, for Ihedioha to set up what he termed transition technical committee of 139 members and that of the governorship inauguration committee of 323 members shows that he does not even know what the governing of a state is all about. He, therefore, needs some tutorials in that regard.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/04/okorocha-accuses-ihedioha-of.html

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:00am On Apr 10, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by aolawale025: 8:01am On Apr 10, 2019
Rocha's....always has something to say
Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by pragmstism: 8:03am On Apr 10, 2019
All I see is pain
Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by Samade7: 8:04am On Apr 10, 2019
Okorocha is now an upcoming comedian. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:06am On Apr 10, 2019
Useless okoroawusa, ur wailing is still at infant age, u have not seen anything besides u have never bn concerned wt d welfare of imolites n believe u should be busy now moulding a giant pri¢k for oshiomole cos the guy really fu¢ked u up hard....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by lilfreezy: 8:07am On Apr 10, 2019
"Badt guy...you relegated my Iberiberism...you ehn"

Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by Eteka1(m): 8:09am On Apr 10, 2019
lol, he's got a point.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by VulgarLee(m): 8:09am On Apr 10, 2019
Mbaise man Tufiakwa

U get 4years to prove ur self
Forget this initial gra gra

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by VulgarLee(m): 8:10am On Apr 10, 2019
pragmstism:
All I see is pain
you need xtra brain

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by BrownRoofRep: 8:14am On Apr 10, 2019
aolawale025:
Rocha's....always has something to say
... Something stupid!
Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by pragmstism: 8:17am On Apr 10, 2019
[quote author=VulgarLee post=77415152] you need xtra brain

Keep you xtra zombie brain to yourself, you will need it more this period.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by hisgrace090: 8:24am On Apr 10, 2019
pragmstism:
All I see is pain

And it seems he can't control it.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by senatordave1(m): 11:03am On Apr 10, 2019
hisgrace090:

And it seems he can't control it.
Rochas is right man
Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by Wantedmiller: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2019
VulgarLee:
Mbaise man Tufiakwa
U get 4years to prove ur self Forget this initial gra gra

We dey Imo State dey watch......... Ihedioha..... I dey laugh
Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2019
VulgarLee:
Mbaise man Tufiakwa

U get 4years to prove ur self
Forget this initial gra gra
One of those that believed "Mbaise man can never rule Imo state"
It's going to be long 8 years, live with it or relocate to Congo tongue grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by sweerychick(f): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2019
Governor Ambode of Lagos State yesterday inaugurated his transition committee for the incoming new administration in Lagos State this iberibe clown in Chief is busy running his mouth up and down. If rochas like let him keep running from pillar to post, wailing like a baby, he has less than a month to hand over power to the incoming administration, he should give account on what he's handing over in the state to the new administration.
Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by fykes(m): 11:32am On Apr 10, 2019
This man will soon die of high bp. Na only u lose election?
Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by MxreR: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2019
Chukwunonye Okoroawusa destroyed Imo state with nothing to show. Get a life this hopeless frustrated old man

Wantedmiller:

We dey Imo State dey watch......... Ihedioha..... I dey laugh

Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by olisaEze(m): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2019
Well for once Rochas is right! Why not wait until he hands over to u b4 inaugurating whatever number committee u want? You’ve got the next 4yrs to rush down to every fire outbreak u want to rush down to na!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by Wantedmiller: 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
MxreR:
Chukwunonye Okoroawusa destroyed Imo state with nothing to show. Get a life this hopeless frustrated old man

Laugh wan kill me here...........

It looks like you stay close to the filling station(NIPCO)...

to the extend of checking my profile......
Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by MxreR: 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Chukwunonye Odili, you are hopelessly frustrated in laugh. We have your home address and phone number, so you are in trouble cheesy

Wantedmiller:

Laugh wan kill me here...........
It looks like you stay close to the filling station(NIPCO)...
to the extend of checking my profile......

Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by Wantedmiller: 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
MxreR:
Chukwunonye Odili, you are hopelessly frustrated in laugh. We have your home address and phone number, so you are in trouble cheesy

Lol

MY mail doing the wonders for you...........

O boy...... ife di Mma!!!
Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by MxreR: 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
Chukwunonye you are hopeless in life. Look at your hopeless life cheesy

Wantedmiller:

my mail doing the wonders for you........... O boy...... ife di Mma!!!

Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by Stanweezy(m): 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Assuming he didn't go to the site to inspect what actually went wrong in the airport, ppl will say he's not ppl oriented governor. As for Okorocha so he has to wait for u to come b4 he could go dia Wat if u Neva show up at all so he will continue to stay put until you show up.... Yeye man.. In Ike ndi Imo we stand. Honorable carry on
Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
oh in less than 30mins....where then was the sitting governor okorocha when the fire was burning? did he not care to visit and see things for himself? he should just prepare his handover notes and wait to be probe if possible....
Re: Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation by CID11: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
oh in less than 30mins....where then was the sitting governor okorocha when the fire was burning? did he not care to visit and see things for himself? he should just prepare his handover notes and wait to be probe if possible....
Are you minding ORO. He should be working on his hand over notes by now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Obas Key Into Fulani Colonies Across SW / Nnamdi Kanu Risks ICC Prosecution, UK Extradition Group Files Criminal Complaint / VAT: FG Says It Proposed 7.5 Percent Increase, Not 7.2 Percent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.