Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

See What Tottenham's Won Match Cost Me (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Tottenham's Won Match Cost Me (photos) (2397 Views)

EPL Table And Match Review After Tottenham Won 6-2 And Man City Won 3-0 / See What Tottenham's Matt Doherty Did In The Background During Mourinho's Interv / Is the Drake cure Real ? See what Tottenham FC replied Ajax Fc ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Tottenham's Won Match Cost Me (photos) by Gabrie300(m): 8:00am On Apr 10, 2019
You Guys should thank God for me.
I almost lost a finger just because of Tottenham won match.

How it happened was that I was standing and my head was close to the fan because of my height.
Immediately they scored.I raised up my hands to celebrate which lead to the slicing of the finger.
Thank God am getting better.

I was rushed to the hospital immediately due to the intensive bleeding
They had to stitch the finger

Re: See What Tottenham's Won Match Cost Me (photos) by amzee(m): 8:03am On Apr 10, 2019
You are sick
Re: See What Tottenham's Won Match Cost Me (photos) by paiz: 8:06am On Apr 10, 2019
Tell us what happened
Re: See What Tottenham's Won Match Cost Me (photos) by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:08am On Apr 10, 2019
Sorry bro... Buh if I may ask, u use ur finger place bet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Tottenham's Won Match Cost Me (photos) by Nayo08(m): 8:09am On Apr 10, 2019
Ehn ehn you don't mean it cheesy
Re: See What Tottenham's Won Match Cost Me (photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 10, 2019
Better talk true
You go finger punna wey get teeth

1 Like

Re: See What Tottenham's Won Match Cost Me (photos) by Lanry1(m): 8:39am On Apr 10, 2019
When totenham to win is the last game on your ticket, that is the kind of celebration u made
Re: See What Tottenham's Won Match Cost Me (photos) by moxygunshot(m): 9:08am On Apr 10, 2019
I even think say na ticket spoil sef

3 Likes

Re: See What Tottenham's Won Match Cost Me (photos) by anochuko01(m): 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
thank God. im sure you would still be in comma if it was your ticket that spoilt
Re: See What Tottenham's Won Match Cost Me (photos) by emmancipated(m): 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
sorry bro get well soon and always be wary of your height
Re: See What Tottenham's Won Match Cost Me (photos) by clive2u(m): 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
was expecting to see a bet9ja ticket that u won not ur finger

(1) (Reply)

Yakubu Makes Comeback, And Scores / He Played Poland To Win Nigeria Lost 46million Naira On Bet / Colombian Soccer Player Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Having Tattoo Of Jesus On H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.